Chapter1:One

I was such a fool
waking up with the annoying ring from doorbell,it was the worst way for baekhyun to get up in the morning.
opening one of his eyes,he was greeted with asleep kris beside himself in the bed. baekhyung groaned at the closeness of his face.
slapping it away,baekhyun looked around,skanning the room and finding his friends scattered everywhere,he just remembered the goodbye party they had last night. oh right!
he is going to korea,after eighteen years of his life,he is finally going to his hometown,he is going to meet kai,his first korean friend that he could got to be friend via chat.he grinned with the thought.
Ring Ring Ring!
Damn that terrible sound!
Complaining and mumbling some curses,baekhyun shuffled toward front door.
In his way,he kicked Alex and Leo purposely for not even moving one inch with the irritating doorbell.they just groaned quietly and went back to dreamland.
Ruffling his hair away,he opened the door,revealing his near-to-explode dad.
baekhyun's eyes shot open with seeing his father in kris's front door.he immediately pushed his hair aside out of his eyes and adjusted his clothes straight to look neat in front of him then added a sheepish grin to his lips to ease his father's anger.
"what time is it?!" it was his father's squatty voice that broke the thick silence between them.the grin sure acted the opposite way.
wipping his grin away,he looked at his wristwatch and gasped at the time,it was ten,he should have been home at eight.
he grinned again and said the words he should have never said at that time.
"guess!we have flight in half hour" his dad sure was swallowing his aggravation.
"Ms.sara packed your necessaris,come to the airport in less than half hour,got it?!"
"ok dad," baekhyun said grinning even more.
"I'll be waiting for you there,so!"
"Ok,I'll there in three seconds with my friends," Dongmin,baekhyun's father dismissed him with a wave.
Closing the door,baekhyun rushed inside.
"Yah,Guys!wake up,you should me to airport!" he went to daniel and shake his shoulder,then,went to Alex and Leo,kickig them,finally went to kris.
"Yah,Kris!Wake up you lazyass,I'm going!" kris peeked with one of his eyes,leaning on his elbow,he mumbled something,then,collapsed again.
"Aish!!You good for nothing friends!"

********
"Unlike your other trips,you are flying with happiness this time," Mr.Dongmin chuckled at his son who was ready to jump out of the car's window to explore everywhere in korea.
baekhyun's father is a very successfull businessman who has a company in approximately every country,that's why they move from one country to another almost every year.but they never came to korea because Dongmin's partner handled there greatly. Dongmin,knowing baekhyun's interest toward korea,decided to fulfill his wish.
"dad!you can't know how much happy I am right now!" they was at korea and kaekhyun couldn't believe it still,he ofcourse would miss his idiot friends in canada but korea was something else.
A massage poped out in his phone screen making his grin wider.
It was from Kai.It read:
'I'm in the school,you are going to register into!I had already transferred.Come here soon,I'm waiting'
he was finally going to meet kai in person.
He ofcourse had seen him in the photos he had sent but baekhyun thinks he should be more handsome in close.