His story

I'm yours

Hyunjoong's POV

I am so happy right now doesn't it show? 

I've waited so long for this moment and now its finally here.

You might call me selfish for using my power to get what I wanted but who can blame me when I felt that she's the girl of my destiny.

Let me tell you my story then and how it all started.

Flashback

I was strolling around the mall trying to look for the best gift for my little sisters birthday when I saw her.

There she was looking so beautiful and gorgous looking through some clothes I thought she was an angel, my heartbeat racing,I was just there watching her like a fool and didn't even notice there are other people there too, the only girl I notice is her.

I never felt this way before, i've had a few girlfriends before I took over the company and non ever since I did because I never had time.

Is this what they call love at first site? Making you feel something you never felt before, making your heart skip a beat by just looking at her,making you nervous and sweat.

You can call it what you want but I felt that I've seen the girl of my destiny and I don't wanna let her go, my mom once said that if you lose the girl of your destiny, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

I was so daze staring at her that I didn't even notice that the way she was walking through is the exit.

I quickly snapped out and followed her, a guy in his late 30's pick her up and I told my driver to follow their car.

They car finally stopped and went inside of the garage of this house, its a bit big house but my house is about 3 times bigger well what do you expect from the richest men in korea?

I researched more about them and found out that the house belongs to the Jung family and the name of the most beautiful girl I've ever scene is Jung soojung but she goes by Krstal which is perfect for her since I saw her eyes were like krystal.

I took a further research about her and there is something that shocked me, she still in high school and only 16 years old O_O.

How can that be? I thought she would be like years old, she looks so mature.

But age didn't bother me, you know what they say age is just number so I didn't stop and took more research.

She is a energetic girl, loves sports and gymnastic despite her beautiful face,so thats why her figure was great.

Now its time to make my plan, its like plan for attack or something. Her father owns a company and to my luck their on crisis and need some sponsor, more importantly they need money.

I am just in time I thought to myself then quickly contact them to arranged a meeting.

I've planned in all just in time, I let them borrow money they needed but they just keep losing and losing it and I know exactly why they are, I just keep on letting them borrow money and it dragged on for months, years and finally in the 3rd year they can't anymore, the debt was way way too much.

In the same time for those time I've keep an eye on her, I know she got bestfriends name Sulli and Minho althought I felt a little bit suspicious about the guy.

Just in time she already entered her first year of college, its time for me to move , I quickly call for a meeting with Mr jung.

He was with Mrs.Jung with on the meeting and I talked to them about the debt and he said he doesn't have anything and can't do anything much.

I finally opened about my proposal to marry their daughter with them in a gentle way like I always talk to them.I said that I will erased all the debt and helped his company out.

It left Mr Jung suprised but her wife seems to be feeling happy as she already agreed but he stopped her.

He said that they will discuss everything with her first and I said take all the time you needed.

Their about to walked out of the door when I called them.

"Mr and Mrs. Jung," They both turn around and looked at me.

"Please accept my proposal, it will be very benefial for both of us and more importantly im not just doing this to help you or about bussiness or anything, im inlove with your daughter," That left them shocked specially Mr jung but Mrs jung seems happy.

I finally saw Mr jung smiled at me as both of them bowed to me one last time,"Im gonna stick to what I said for now," He said then left.

That night I can't stay still staring at my phone for the million times then it finally rang, it was Mr Jung.

"We will accept your proposal Mr Kim, she agreed," O_O I frozed for a minute not believing whats happening right now.

"Mr Kim are you still there?I said we will accept your proposal," He brought me back to reality making me realize its really happening.

"Yeah yeahh, mr jung I heard you clearly, thank you so much for accepting," I almost yelled in happiness.

"No Mr Kim, thank you for helping us,"

"No really Mr jung, this is just...l'll come over there tomorrow... I need to hang up now Mr jung.. there's a lot of things to prepare," I almost didn't breath then hang up.

I quickly called my mom to tell her about it, she's been begging me to get married for years, I just tell her to wait some more and it will finally happen, she's so happy and told me to quickly bring the girl to the house so she can meet her.

I called my little sister who is in states now studying and she told me she'd come but I told her its ok not to come since its not college break yet.She promised me that she'd come during the break and I just agreed.

The next day I saw her, god she became more beautiful even though her hair was a mess only in her pajamas.

I knew she got many question on why her and marriage all of the sudden so I invited her to a date so I can tell her from the beginning.

She's even was suprised when I told her I fell inlove with her when I saw her looking through some clothes but even more suprised when I told her when is the wedding.

She even tried to protest telling me she's not ready yet and pospone it for a couple of month but I can't afford waiting anymore, I've waited for 3years already so I strongly refuse.

The request she asked me which is to keep this marriage for now and only family in the wedding I agreed with.

I was so happy seing my mom brightly like this, she busied herself with Mrs jung talking about the marriage and wedding stuff.

Mom also like krystal very much, she even treating her as her daughter already telling krstal to call her mom.

End of flashback.

She finally said the two word that made me complete, made my heart at ease.

"I do,"

I slowly bent down at her level getting closer and closer to her beautiful lips, I didn't dare to close my eyes and saw her eyes tightly closed.

Finally my lips met hers it was so soft, I only gave her a peck since I didn't want to rush into things then slowly pulled back.

I was smilling at her while she opened beautiful eyes.

"Dont worry, even if you don't feel the same to me for now, I'll make you fall inlove with me," I thought to myself looking at her.

Everyone in the family stood up while clapping their hands.

"I finally did it, Im married to my destiny girl," Complete happiness fills me inside and out.