Too Shocked

I'm yours

Krystal and hyunjoong already started to eat their lunch but krystal's mind was somewhere else.She hasn't told hyunjoong about the call or does she plan to tell him?

"Yeobo, your just eating like you usually do..whats wrong?"Hyunjoong asked as he gulp down on his drinks.

"Hmm...oppa...,"She ters as hyunjoong's attention went to her, does she really need to tell tim about it?She feel sudden jealousy that she hasn't felt before, was it because its a girl that call him?. But putting all those thought aside thinking that it might just be a bussiness or something thats important and decided to tell him.

"Someone called you a called you while your in the restroom and I decided to answer it since it might disturb other people around,"She said as she looked around and its not even that many people in there since its very expensive.

"Ahh..jinjayo??who is it?"Hyunjoong asked curiously as he took another slice of his steak and put it in his mouth.

"Molla....she didn't sa-,"

"Wait...she?"Hyunjoong cut her off as he gulp down on his steak.

"De....she didn't tell who is she but she said to call her back because its very important,"Krystal said as she finally took normal breath as if she was holding a bomb.

"But I don't know anyone who is a girl who would call me for something important,"Hyunjoong titled his head back,"Are you sure its not a guy?"He asked making sure.

"Yeah oppa..im pretty sure..and she sounded about my age too,"Krystal said feeling a bit better since hyunjoong said he doesn't know who is it but didn't know that she actually sound like she's jealous.

"Hm...a girl...your age??....,"Hyunjoong thought for a bit..."I really don't know..maybe its just Victoria...don't worry about it and lets continue to eat,"

"Arraso oppa...if you say so,"She replied smilling a bit then started to eat like she usually does.

"Yeobo...by a chance..a while ago....are you jealous?,"Hyunjoong making his eyes small eyeing her while grinning.

"B-Bwo??Jealous??...W-Why would I be?your already my husband so..,"She tered then paused for a bit then covered realizing what she just said.

Hyunjoong is just smilling at his adorable wife across him."Thats right yeobo...im already your husband and only yours,"He said then pinched her blushing cheeks."So cute,"He thought.

 

After finish eating lunch they quickly drove back to the house where he found drop her off.

"Well...I had so much fun eating lunch with you yeobo,"Hyunjoong said as they were in front of the door again, he insisted on walking with her till there.

"I did too oppa..thanks for taking me out for lunch,"She said smilling.

They stare at each other for a minute, hyunjoong seem to be waiting for a kiss or something like what happened the last time.

"You should go now oppa...you probably has a lot of things to do right...,"Krystal then gave her final smile before turning back but hyunjoong stopped her and when she turn back around, he's already leaning down and the next thing she know his lips were place on hers giving her a soft kiss.

He probably knew that she wasn't gonna do it again anytime sooner maybe before of embarrassement so he decided to do it on his own.

After pulling back,"Saranghae,"He said then smile to her before walking back towards the limo and started to drive off.

She was left there again, frozen by his sudden action that made her heart flutter. She touched her lips that just touched his."Me too oppa,"She almost murmured to herself in a low voice.

 

 

*****

 

After class, sulli and minho quickly met up in the parking lot since they plan to go to krystal's house.

"GUYSSS,"A loud voice coming from the back as the two were about to get in minho's car.It was luna and amber.

"Oh hey guys..."Sulli said as they saw the two runnig towards them.

"Seems like you guys are in a rush...going somewhere?"Luna asked as they reached up to them.

"Hm..de were planning to go to krystal's house since she's "sick","Sulli said as if she's not sure if its true or not.

"I heard about it too, I was getting worried about her,"Amber said worriedly,"Luna told me about it,"

"We are too thats why were going there,"Minho said as the other two thought of something.

"Can we go with you guys? I mean we want to see her too,"They both said as minho and sulli looked at each other the nod.

"Arraso guys,"Sulli answered as she motioned them to get in the back while getting in the front seat.

They quickly rode up to krystal's house or more likely her family's house now and got out going straightly to the front door, amber and luna is still unfamiliar and they just stay behind them.

Sulli rang the doorbell and it took a couple of minutes before someone opened it, it was Mrs.Jung.

"Annyeong Auntie,"Sulli said as they all bowed to her.

"Oh..minho and sulli-ah..and??,"She stop looking at the other two person behind them.

"This is amber and luna....they're our new friends,"Sulli said as the other two bowed saying hello to her.

"Is that so...come in then.."She said as she widen the door for them to go in,"what can I do for you?"

"We came here for krystal...she didn't go to school and said she was sick so we came to check on her,"Sulli asked as they all took a sit on the couch.

"Hmm...,"She tered for a bit remembering that krystal told her not to tell about the marriage yet but she's running out of excuses to say since she's not use to it,"Is that so...why not drink something first im sure you all thirsty...I'll go get something to drink,"She ran out of there going directly to the kitchen.

"Sulli-unnieeee,"A cute voice coming from upstairs suddenly grabbed there attention. It was lauren.

She quickly ran down the stairs going directly to them hugging sulli.

"Aigooo....unnie misses you too,"Sulli couldn't help but hug the little girl back knowing exactly what she's saying.

After hugging sulli, she quickly turn to minho,"oppaaa,"then hugged him.

After pulling back, the little girl turn towards the other two with confuse look.

"Lauren they are our new friends luna and amber, say hi to them,"Sulli said as the girl went closer to the two.

"Annyeong...laurenn..im luna-unnie,"Luna said as she waved her hands.

"Annyeong im amber-unnie,"Amber said as she does same thing as luna, lauren's attention suddenly focused on something.

"Amber-unnie, why is your hair so short?"She cutely asked as she came towards her and touched her short blonde hair but before amber could answer Mrs.Jung suddenly arrived with some juice in a tray placing it in the table.

"Here have some drinks first,"She said as she sat across them.

They all nod as lauren also took one of the glass and took a seat in the middle of them.

"So auntie, where is krystal?"Sulli asked after taking a gulp of the juice.

"Hm...S-she's in her room sleeping right now,"Mrs. Jung tered.

"Eh..unnie is in her room?"Lauren suddenly said with confuse face.

"Wae lauren-ah, is she not?"Sulli asked suspiciously as all the attention focused on her.

"Unnie went away with that aju-,"

Mrs.Jung rush into her then covered ,"She is just in her room resting, don't mind what lauren said, she probably just kidding, you know how kids like,"She gave them an akward smile as lauren keep mumbling with still covered.

"Jinjayo? Can I go upstairs and see her?"Sulli asked getting more suspicious.

"Y-You can'tt,"Mrs.jung half yelled as sulli started to get up from her seat.

"Wae auntie?"

"B-Because I don't want her to be bother right now, Y-you can see her on the other day,"She said as she stood up still with lauren covering towards the stairs blocking it.

Everyone just looked at her confuse not exactly know why she's acting like that.

"Its thats all guys...you can leave cause I have alot of things to do,"Mrs.Jung said not wanting to take a chance for them to know that krystal isn't there.

"Hm...well...well go auntie..,"Sulli said as they all stood up."Please tell krystal that we went by when she wakes up," then started to walked towards the door.

"I will tell her,"Mrs.Jung replied.

"Good bye auntie,"Minho said as they opened the door and walked out.

Mrs.Jung let out an relief sign as she finally released lauren. The little girl just pouted looking at her,"Omma wae did you say that...is unnie really in her room?"She asked.

She kneel down in front of her,"You will understand when you grew up, now lets go to the kitchen, I made your favorite cupcake,"She said as lauren forgot about the inccident and jumped up and down running towards the kitchen.

Meanwhile sulli's anxiety grew more,

"That was really wierd, she never act like that before,"Said minho looking at sulli.

"I know its like she's hiding something,"Sulli replied while the other two just didn't talk much more likely confuse.

"I don't understand guys,"Luna said as they reached minho's car and started to get in.

"Me neither,"Amber said.

"Well we suspect that krystal has a boyfriend and she's hiding it from us,"Sulli explained as minho started the engine and drove off.

"Why would you think that?"Asked amber.

"Why would she hide that?"Luna added confusely.

"Well I just can feel it, the way she act ever since that trip, I know she's hiding something, then I saw a ring on her finger and I came to conclution that she has a boyfriend,"Sulli said as the other two just nodded.

"And I don't know why would she hide it from us,"Sulli added.

The four talked more and more as minho reached their destination and drop them off one by one.

 

*****

 

Hyunjoong just finished reading and signing a ton of documents that due at the end of the week and he yawns stretching a bit.

It was almost time to go, he stood up and started to gather his things when he suddenly remembers something. It was about the call that krystal told him at lunch,"If it was victoria, why didn't she say it to me when I passed by the desk after lunch,"He thought to himself as he put down his things and took is office phone dialing his assisstant's number.

"Mr.Kim is there anything you need?"

"Hm..no but let me asked you something, by a chance was it you who called me in lunch?"He asked getting to the point quickly.

"No Mr.Kim...why do you say that?"

"Ahm..nothing..forget about it..thanks,"He said then hanged up the office phone.

"If its not her then who is it?"He asked himself then took out his own phone and looked through the call history.

He scrolled down and finally found it, it was the same time during lunch time, the numbers are unknown.

Not knowing anything else to do, he started to call that number and to his suprise it quickly answered.

"Yoboseyo?" He said.

"H-Hyunjoong-oppa?oppa is this you?"

"Hmm..yeah..listen I wanted to ask who are you and why you asked me this lunch?"He asked feeling a bit wierd hearing someone call him oppa from someone he doesn't know.

"Oppa its me..."

"Im sorry but can you please tell me your name?"He asked again getting more wierd but the person on the other line doesn't seem to hear him and kept on talking.

"Oppa I missed you so much, I miss your voice, I miss everything,"The girl kept on talking and her voice can be heard by him more clearly now.

"I looked everywhere for you oppa, almost everywhere but I can't find you,"

As the girl kept on talking, hyunjoong on the other hand little by little recognizing who the voice is as his expression also changed little by little.

"It can't be,"He murmured to himself as his phone fell out of his hand.

"Oppa please talk...oppa please...,"The girl almost plead while the phone was still on the ground.

Hyunjoong doesn't seem to hear anything else cause of his shock.

 

He was frozen, not even moving an inch.

 

It was the voice that he thought he would never hear ever again.

 

His heart stopped too, was it because he's shock? or because of the memories that starting to comeback?

 

He let himself fell on the ground too still unable to believe it.

 

"Please oppa..." The girl said again in the phone, its still wasn't hang up and it made him confirm it possitively.

 

It was her.

 

It was the girl who gave him so much love but more of pain.

 

Memories runs to his mind not knowing where to start.

 

He left out an deepest sign like he's been holding his breath for the longest time.

 

 

"S-Seohyun,"