Part 4

Unstoppable Love

One day Naeun is on the way to Kai's to  house to visit and send him a cake that she bought for  him, while on the way to his house she met some of their neighbors and ask her where is she going and when she said she is going to kai's house they that makes her cheeks blushed. They know what happen to him and kai and about her confession and they too are happy and excited for her. She ring the doorbell and their housemaid open the gate for her. Kai's is in the back garden and doing some carpentry.

Hi kai," she greet and sat down beside him. He never even see her and respond for her greeting. What is that your doing?she asked.

You know what it is Nauen," he said coldly.

Hmmp! you are such a snob. Anyways i brought a cake for you,later u eat it ok?

What do you want and why are you here really? he said bluntly.

ah,just here to visit you because lately you wont go to our house when your parents go there for lunch or dinner,(their family are friends). I just miss you already thats why i came here to see you." she said honestly.

Do you hear what you are saying? he said annoyed. how many times do i have to tell you not to include me in one of your jokes/plan. If you want to be the talk of the town in school or where then do it your self, no need to drag me along ,will you?

Although naeun feel hurts of what he said she just ignored it and pretend that its nothing. Look< are you still mad at me because of what happened? it has been 2 years."

I dont think you repent on what you did, you are even happen because a lot of people make fun us! he said while continue hammering  the chair he's repairing.

Im  not sorry because of what i said but the only thing i am sorry for is that you feel humiliated, that's all. The rest, i know you know that what i said is true. My feelings for you is true kai.

Will you stop it? You are just sixteen but you say many nonsense words already! he said while frowning. But naeun think he is still cute even when frowning.

What would i do, that is my feelings for you until now and i know it wont change even we get old, she said in full determination.

Kai is going out of patient, stop what his doing and look her at the eye while saying, did you ever think that before you marry me its important that we share the same feeling?" I dont love you and i dont even like you! 

She feel hurt and wanted to cry for that hurtful words he said but she stop herself, I'm son naeun, i'm strong and i wont be hurt or sad about it." it will come, you will like me and eventually love me too, you'll see." she said confidently, she knows he just want to discouraged her for saying hurtful words but she wont bend on it,instead she will stand up and prove herself to him.

And what if that day wont happen about us marrying each other? I think you already give them our invitation this early! kai said without thinking.

When she realized what kai just said< she just laugh. For the first time, kim jongin make a joke. Miracles really happen,' naeun thought happily.

 

So, your accepting me? naeun ask. Can you stop it? Its not funny anymore! Kai once again said in a serious voice,

then why dont you want to belive me? she insistedly asking. Do you really want to know why? he asked back. Naeun nod.

First, i dont want the girl to court me. I dont like a girl who always follow me around like a dog. Secondly, i only see you as a sister,nothing more. Third, you are childish,immature. fourth,, you always want to do things saying things about my feelings when you dont even know it. Fifth, i dont want to take care a childish person like you for the rest of my life. And-- naeun cut him," you complain so may things but you never enev answer my  question of why you dont what to believe me. All you do is complain what you dont like about me." she while pouting.

What to do, i'm like this kai. I only said what i really feel inside. I dont want to just keep it to myself and regret later that i never express my love for you until i die?' naeun acting like a childish again. kai just close his eyes out of frustration.

Like that, that's the things i dont know how to handle. you being childish.

Do you want me to act like a sister to you when everytime i came near you i want to hug you, kiss you? And call you my "big brother" when i have a plan on making you my husband.

Naeun-ahhhh!!!!!! , i really dont know what to do to you! he yell at her.

That's why i'm telling you because you dont know it. You wait for me until i'm 20, then we can get married. she said nonstop.

Naeun, Kai... i prepared snacks for you, you better come inside the house first. They hear kai's mom calling them.

Just go inside and have some snack, maybe your just hungry for saying those crazy things. I'll just follow later.

Eventhough she dont want to she just follow what he said and go inside the house.

 

When kai is already alone he thought, she is one hell of a lady talking and acting like a guy. She is always so fast about "courting" him. He already tried to avoid her but she always follow him. And honestly, eventhough he want to get mad at her, he cant do it. Actually, he had always been very fond of Naeun even when they still litlle kids. Its just that she is so full of herself. That seems like whatever she said will eventually happen. He remember when they still in their grade school. she always defend him if some kids are jealous of him in school. And that incident that happen 2 years go--when she confidently confessed that he will fall for her and get married to her--he really really tried his best to avoid her but he always fail. Naeun is one hell of a determined girl.

He will proved to everyone that he will never ever fall for her. And he would never ever marry her. And those people who believe her where so embarrased that it did not happen. Alot of people, there neighbors like Neaun because she is somewhat cheerful and friendly. But because naeun choose him to offer her love for him it seems like the whole neighborhoods support her.

But i'll prove them wrong, He promised to his self.

 

 

 

 

 

I try to update  tomorrow, my back is killing me and have to see my baby first...hope you like my story! thank you ^_^

again sorry if i dont have pictures...