Part 5

Unstoppable Love

 

 

I brought you some snack Kai, its seems like you dont want to go inside the house already," said naeun while holding a tray of food with a slice of cake and and orange juice. She saw her turn his head and look at her, and because her attention is also in kai she did not saw a small wood in front of her and she stumbled and fall that cause her to let go of the tray and broke the plates and glass. She got a wound in her knees because of the broken glass.. When kai saw what happen he immediately attend to her in a worried face.

Are you okay? he asked in a worried voice, he guide her far away from the broken pieces. She wasnt able to answer him because she can only feel the pain coming from her knees. Kai checked her knees and when he saw a blood he wiped it out using the hem of his shirt.

That's what you get when you're not paying attention to where your going,' he said with a hint of anger in his voice.

I'm not looking at other place kai, my attention is only for you," even if she hurt she still managed to make a joke on him. she cant help but feel glad of what happen because he saw kai's concern for her, she knows he cares for her.

is there any other place that hurt? he asked. when she said no he assist her to go inside the house and sit in tha couch. He go and look for th medicine kit, when he have it he kneel infront of her while starting cleanign her wounds.

See it's not that hard,' she said out of nowhere.

Kai looked at her in a confuse face. What i mean is that its not that hard for you to like me right? because your showing care for me, you are worried for me and its a good start already," she said in a teased voice.She just cant help it but feel happy.

I just dont want your parents to say bad things about me, what would they say if you go back to your house with a condition like that and beside you got that in our house.

Hmpp, your such a spoiler,'"she said while pouting, but its okay, you will change your mind about me, she smile.

He just stay quite and contiinue cleaning her wounds.

Kai..."she broke the silence. What is it? kai asked.

I love you, i swear<" naeun said in confidence but at the same time she feel nervous. he saw kai stop what his doing and when he look at her, she swore she saw tenderness in his eyes but only for a while because it suddenly change into a cold stare.

Can you stop playing already? I better send you home. He said not minding what she said.

Why dont you try to know me first, the real me before you judge me if you can love me or not? She said in a pleading voice.

Do you want me to send you home or you want to go back home alone? he said not answering her.

Just send me home,' she said in surrender.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finally, the day has come that naeun finish primary school already, she is so happy because it only mean one thing for her, She will see kai everyday in school and she's planning to enroll in kai's middle school. And that day early in the morning she is waiting for him in their house because he will accompany her for her enrollment since he is already familiar in the school. When kai graduated from primary she seldom see him, she can see him only if she go visit him in their house.She is so grateful to her father because he ask kai to accompany her. When she hear the gate open she greeted him.

Goodmorning kai," she said in a sweet smile. Are you ready? if then, we better go now so we can finish early. He said in a not so good mood. she know he dont want to be with her but since her father asked him to accompany her, he cant say no.

They used kai's father car, although its quite old but its still in good condition. Naeun know that kai wont talk to her so she just talk and talk their making conversation to kai.

 What did you say? kai asked, he did not hear what she said because he just concentrating in driving.

I said, what club would you recommend for me? she asked him.

You haven't decided which club you want to join? he answer her in another question.

Actually, i kinda thinking to join the dance club since you are also a member," actually she is just testing him.

Is that what you really want? he asked.

Actually she dont really like dancing because its not her forte, but since she want to be with kai all the time then she will consider it.

Well, you like dancing so--- kai cut her off. I knew it! its because of me again? cant you just decide on your own, i mean if you want to join a club atleast yu join the club that you really like and that you will enjoy, not because of me," he said feeling irritated.

You dont like the idea? she said acting innocent,

You know what? you havent change at all, you are still the same naeun i know, childish and immature.

She saw him frown while driving. All right,So you wont get mad at me i will join the art club since i like arts also," she said in a low voice.

Kai sighed, look at naeun, its not that i dont want you to join dance club. i just want to clarify to you that you should join a club that you like and you will enjoy,"he explain to her and make her understand.

i'm sorry,its just that i miss you so much that all i want is to be with you always.

When kai hear that he almost lost direction while driving when she said it without hesitation. She really speak whats on her mind. What could he expect, naeun is naeun, he thought. he just did not bother to commet on that and pretend he did not hear anything.

 Kai.." he hear naeun calling him..What is it this time?"

do you still remember, when i said i love you and i intend to marry you? It's still my stand up to now," she said to him in full determination.

 Naeun---" she cut him off.

I know what you were going to say, that i'am out of my mind,that i'm too young and everything. But i will tell you one thing, I didn't tell you that to pressure you or anything. I just want you to know how i feel," she explained. Kai stop the car at the side of the road and face her.

 Why do you keep on doing this to me? how much did you bet for you to insist yourself to me and expect me to love you too? he is already frustrated hearing that to her.

Is it really hard for you to believe me that i'm really sure about my feelings for you?

Its not like that, its just impossible, have you ever try to look for other guy that will play along with you?

Just be thankful that i love you," she said pouting.

Ahh, what am i going to do with you naeun? he talk to his self but naeun heard it.

love me too, then eventually marry me."

You know what? i'm really puzzled. Who the hell put in your mind that we will end up together? is it chorong? or eunji?

Spare my friends, okay? This is just between you and me and i know its just a defense mechanism that your showing indifference towards me. And You know what i think? she asked him.

Okay, since you wont stop and insist it, then you might as well tell me," kai asked her without interest.

I think you're scared."

Scared? me? to who? he asked with wide eye, he seem surprise about what she said.

To your feelings for me, she said in confidence.

And why should i be scared to you?

I know you like me too, and given a completely different situation, it'll be easy for you to give in to me. The only problem is that i confessed first and that's what you cant accept. Deep down inside you, you also want to be with me and know me better. You're just too damn afraid  that if you get close enough to know me, you'll find out we share the same feelings for each other." their she said it, she really wan to say this to him.

That's not true." kai denied it.

And you are also scared that the people you know will laugh at you and tell you, Didn't we tell you kai? Naeun is right, you'll fall for her eventually, you are scared that everthing i said will come true. You just tried to hide it and avoid me whenever i came near you because your scared that you will take back the words you said.

You are really impossible you know that?  I dont have any idea where you get those crap, naeun. i'am not scared of you and to my feelings. And you? Why do i have this feeling that you are just playing with me? That you just want to proved to people that what you said will come true? kai almost yell at her saying that, he suddenly feel anxious about what she said.

i know myself kai. I may be aggressive and do everything my own way but never, never that i will play people's feeling specially you. why cant you just accept it that i love you?

He did not answer her ,he just keep quite while looking at her. why dont yu just admit that you're scared of me? she insisted. Because i'am not! He shout at her.

Then prove it! she dare him, Dont avoid me like i have a contagoius disease. That way you can show to me that what i say is wrong.."

And what do you suggest to do then? His eyes showing that he accept her dare.

Let's be friends, i mean real friends kai."

without hesitation he said, all right, call."  she smiled to him and They close thier deal with a handshake.

So, can we go now? kai also smiled at her.

Sure honey, she ... Naeun---

Okay fine, just friends...for now..she whisper to herself. and off they continue to go and from that day forward they became real friends.