Dear god

Oh, Dear Neighbor

Amber's POV

I woke up to Chanyeol's gentle heart beat. His chest slowly raising up and down from his calm breathing and his heart pounding on my cheek. I smiled and looked up at him. His lips slightly parted, his hair messy but in a cute way and the quiet snores that leaves his lips after he in a breath. What happened earlier was one of the most amazing things that has ever happened in my life. The way he treated me, so gentle and yet passionate took my breath away. The way his lips whispered how much he loved me and how much I mean to him still makes my heart pound faster than what it should. How it possible to love somebody so much that it makes it harder for you to breathe?

After staring at Chanyeol, with a smile on my face, I saw his eyes open slowly. With his right hand he rubs his eyes and yawns ''good morning'' he said, with his voice deep and rough with sleep.

I smile ''Good morning''

Chanyeol looks down at me and smiles. He giggles for a second before he squeezes me tightly ''You're mine now Ms. Amber'' he said with a grin on his face ''and nobody is going to take you away from me''

I smiled and kissed his cheek ''And you're mine now Mr.Chanyeol. Only mine'''

Chanyeol smiles lightly before he leaned his face towards mine. His lips touched mine and my heart started to beat fast for the 100th time in less than a day. His hand found It's way towards my back and he started sliding his fingers up and down, just like yesterday. I shudder his warm touch and he smiles into the kiss.

I felt Chanyeol's hand slowly make its way towards my cheek until..

''YA!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!''

~.~

''YA! YOU DIRTY SCOUNDRELS!'' Screams Suho as he points at the both of us. His face is red and his lower lip is as red as a rose from bitting it furiously. How come we did not hear the front door open?  Suho is one of the loudest person I've met and I'm pretty sure I would have heard him walking in.

''Calm down Suho. It's not like we killed somebody'' said Chanyeol crossing his arms over his chest ''And who are you to talk? Every body knows that you are getting it in with Gain''

My eyes widened and my mouth fell as wide as he could. Him and Gain? How? When? Were? What!? ''You and Gain?'' I said pointing at him.

Suho's eyes widened and his cheeks started to turn red. He quickly shook it off and pointed at us ''that's not the deal here! how dare you too youngsters do the 'nasty'' he said scrunching his nose ''what happened to my little girl?'' said Suho walking towards me and wrapping his arms around me ''what if you get pregnant?''

''Why are you overreacting Suho? We did nothing wrong. Me and Chanyeol love each other and it was time for the two of us to connect in a physical way. You need to understand that I'm not a little girl anymore'' I said breaking the hug and placing my hand over his shoulder ''We are mature enough to make decisions and to know what we're doing. Please don't react this way''

Suho sighed and his expression softened ''I'm sorry. I know I over reacted but it's still weird to know that the two of you..you know..sticked the popsicle in the donut''

And he is talking about us being the ''youngsters'' in this room.

''I promise I will be careful.'' said Chanyeol walking towards Suho and patting his shoulders

''I promise too'' I said smiling.

Suho smiled and nodded ''You better''

After a while, we decided to sit down on the couch and watch some TV. We were watching the movie that Suho choose this time because according to him ''you guys never let me choose any movies on movie night.'' and we just decided to let him choose one. What harm can it do to us?

The movie is getting worse and worse as time passes by. To Suho, the movie is hilarious because he laughs even if he sees a cat in the movie. Being honest, I'm not even paying attention to the movie. I'm just staring at the TV and thinking about other things. Like how I have to finish my math homework but I really don't feel like it, or that I have to face Jessica tomorrow at school. There are so many things running through my mind, that I didn't notice when Chanyeol stood up and held his hand out towards me.

I looked up ''what happened?'' I asked.

Chanyeol chuckled ''Your sister called and told us to go to your house to eat lunch. The other boys are already there'' said Chanyeol.

I nodded, grabbed his hand and stood up. When we were walking towards my house, Chanyeol wrapped his arms around my waist and asked ''what happened to you earlier? you seemed distracted''

I chuckled and shook my head ''It's nothing. I was just thinking about some random things'' I said.

Chanyeol nodded and unwrapped his arms from my waist. He jogged towards the door and opened the door for me ''such a gentleman!'' I said and gave him a quick kiss before entering the house.

When we enter we see the boys sitting on the couch eating their lunches. Chen is talking with Lay, who has a big stain of sauce on his white shirt, Kai is talking with Kyungsoo with his mouth full of food. Kris is talking with Xiumin who is clearly not paying attention to him, he is just enjoying the food. Tao is talking with Luhan, who is just nodding to what Tao says, he is probably talking about that advertisement he made for Prada earlier. Sehun is talking with Baekhyun, who is paying attention as if he was telling him his biggest secret.

Suho pushed us and walked inside the house ''I'm smelling some good stuff!''

I chuckled and walked towards the boys ''Hey guys'' I said sitting down on the floor since the all the chairs all occupied by Tao, Baekhyun, Kris, Xiumin, Kai and Kyungsoo.

''We tried calling you guys last night to come to a party that Leeteuk threw at his house. Why didn't you guys answer?'' Asked Xiumin, with his mouth still full of food.

I cleared my throat and looked at Chanyeol, whose cheeks turned red ''We were out and our phones died. Sorry'' he said.

Xiumin, looked at us for a while before he shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. I let out the breath that I was holding in and looked at Suho who winked at me. I shook my head and held in the laugh that threatened to fill everybody's ears.

~.~

''WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!'' screamed my sister jumping on top of me. I groaned and pushed her out of my bed and went back to sleep. ''You are going to be late for school muchacha!'' she said ''now wakey wakey''

I nodded and stood up on my bed. I moved the hair that was stuck to my face and rubbed my eyes. I hear Mia walk towards my window and opening the curtains. I opened my eyes slowly, giving my eyes the chance to adjust to the bright light coming from the window. The sun was shinning brightly wishing everybody a good day.

I sighed and walked towards the bathroom. I took my pants off and checked the scars that are still there. I don't think that chanyeol saw them because it was dark when we made love. There was only one light on and that wasn't bright enough to reveal my scars to him.

I did my morning routine and walked downstairs, where Mia was waiting for me with her keys on her hand ''if you wouldn't have taken your time in the bathroom you wouldn't have been late. You have 5 minutes until your first class starts so lets go''

I groaned but followed her orders. I grabbed my backpack from the couch and followed Mia to her car. We got in and in no time we were on our way.

~.~

''Go to lunch guys!'' said the teacher, dismissing us.

Everybody stood up and started walking towards the cafeteria. Most of the time, I like to stay in class and eat there but today that's not possible. The teacher needs to lock the room while she goes to a meeting with the principal and nobody can stay here. I grabbed my backpack and walked towards the crowded cafeteria. People were talking amongst each other and quickly turned around to look at me. I grabbed the bottom of my jacket and squeezed it tight. I could hear them talking about me, laughing at me and saying rude comments about me. 

When I reached the food line, I quickly grabbed my food and sat down on an empty table on the corner. I looked around for a sign of Yunho but he is nowhere to be found. Maybe he didn't come today. I hope nothing happened to him.

I gabbed my spoon and started eating my soup quietly. I kept my eyes on the food, scared to look up at the other students. I felt some gazes burning through me but I tried to ignore it.

''well,well, well..look who we have hear'' says a familiar girly voice.

Jessica.

I sighed and kept looking at my plate. I started at it so intensely that I could see the pattern of the rice as if it was magnified by a magnifying glass.

''Look at me when I talk to you'' said Jessica kicking my chair. I heard the rest of her clan laughing ''look at me''

I raised my head and the next thing I see is her soup making her face towards my face. The soup is still hot and I could feel it burning on my face. I screamed and stood up. I cleaned some parts of my face with my hands but it just made it worse. The tears escaped my eyes and I ran towards the bathroom. As I ran through the cafeteria, I heard the students laughing. How can people be so evil? When I reached the bathroom I splashed water on my face and examined the burns. They are not that bad. My skin is just red.

I looked at myself in he mirror and started crying again. Why is this happening to me? Don't you think that this is enough? God if you love me, please make this stop. I've never done anything bad in my life and this is how I get ''rewarded''

If you love me..

then make this stop..