Epilogue

One More Chance

A.N./: I've just decided to write a flashback instead of a real epilogue since it'll be another sad ending. kkkk. Hope you enjoy this! :) 

 

NO ONE'S POV
Eun Gyung entered her boyfriend's condominium, immediately making her way to his room. She just sighed, seeing how busy Kyuhyun is playing with his beloved laptop at this time. 

"Kyuhyunnie," she called him, standing on his left. 

"Kyuhyunnie," she called once again, this time shaking his shoulder a little. 

"WAIT, I'M PLAYING." He said almost madly, making Eun Gyung roll her eyes. 


She just left his room, making her way to the kitchen as she fix his breakfast. 



After placing it in a bowl, she turned her heel and made her way back to his room. She grabbed the computer chair and pulled it beside his bed. 

"Kyuhyunnie you need to eat your breakfast." She told him, bitting her lower lip to prevent herself from getting mad. It's been quite a long since they've last met and Kyuhyun is acting all lovey-dovey with his laptop again. 

"Kyu--" 

"YES!" He grinned, interrupting what she was about to say. 



Eun Gyung furrowed her eyebrows as Kyuhyun turned to him, with that wide smile plastered on his face. 

"Sweetie I won!" He said, doing that famous victory dance of his. 

"Really?" She replied, almost bored, before starting to feed him. 

"Isn't it too early to eat?" He said while chewing his food. She just glanced over the clock that's lying over the table beside his bed, before shrugging her shoulders. 

"Well at least you won't skip your meal later." She replied, feeding him again. 

"Were have you been?" He suddenly asked. 

"H-huh?!" She asked, almost panicky. 

"Mwoya?" He raised a brow, looking at her suspiciously. "You came from recording, aren't you?" 

"W-well..." She was about to say something but then nothing came out. 

"You know that I can eat by myself, right?" He sighed, pulling her hand to his' and interlocking them. 

"But I haven't seen you these passed few  days." She pouted, making him chuckle. 

"Aigoo come here~" he ushered, getting the bowl of food from her hands and placing it on the table beside his bed. 

"Mwoya~" she whined a little, but then letting herself get pulled by his boyfriend. 

"Let's just rest, eng? I can eat that later." He said, wrapping his arm around her shoulder as she used his arm as her pillow. "What time did you finish the recording?" 

"Ugh... At around 4?" 

"And then you went here directly?" He asked, she nodded. "Do you have a schedule later?" He asked once again. 

"Yes." 

"What time?" 

"Umm... TaeWon oppa will fetch me at 7  because we need to resume the filming at 8." 

"M-mwoh? But that's like... In an hour!" 

"An hour and fifteen minutes to be exact." She corrected, glancing over the clock beside his bed once again. 

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes that made her giggle. "Just take a rest. I'll wake you up later." 

"No~!" 

"Mwoya?! Don't be stubborn, okay?" 

"But I went here to hang out and not to sleep." She pouted, looking up to meet his gaze. "I can sleep in the car you know." 

"But it's more comfortable to sleep here than to sleep in the car." He said, earning a raising brow from Eun Gyung. 

"With you?" She grinned that made Kyuhyun smile back. 

"Yes, with me. It's more comfortable to sleep here with me." He clarified as they just chuckled at his statement. 



"Still no~" she sang after a while, wrapping her arm around his waist and pulling him closer to her. "Let's just talk..." She said when she felt a soft peck on her hair. 

"You're so stubborn." He commented that made her giggle. "What are you filming later?" 

"The new drama that I just accepted... The one with Siwon sshi" 

"Ohhhh..." He nodded. "When did you start filming that?" 

"Ummm...." She furrowed her eyebrows to think. "Just this Monday..." 

"Ah geure? How was he? Is he treating you well?" 

"Eng." she nodded enthusiastically, sitting up. "He is really handsome and cool, he also told me to call him 'oppa' at the first day of meeting!" She smiled, remembering the thought. "He's also a real gentleman and he cares for me a lot." 

"Oh" was his only reply, crossing his arms over his chest. "Don't you think you should start preparing now? Hyung could come anytime now you know." He said, not even looking at her. She just glanced over her left just to see '6:00' flashing in green. 

"But it's too early. I can shower in 15 minutes." She replied but Kyuhyun just kept his gaze on the wall on his right. 

"Whatever." He replied coldly that made her furrow her eyebrows.  

"What's with the sudden mood swings?" She giggled, holding his arm so that he would look at her. 

"Nothing" 

"Ahh~ I get it." She smiled widely. "You were jealous?" 

"M-MWOH?! ME?! JEALOUS?!" He asked in 'shock', pointing at himself. "We've been dating for almost 5 years now, do you think I would still get jealous?" He said, obviously defending himself too much. "A-and getting jealous is so childish. I will never get jealous" he added that made her giggle. 

"Aigoo" she cooed, cupping his face before leaning in to kiss the tip of his nose. "For me, you are the most handsome, the most gentleman, the most witty, the most charming, the most caring, and to top it all, the most lovable boyfriend in the whole wide world." She smiled before leaning in to give him a soft sweet kiss on the lips. 



She pulled back not long after, smiling at him. "I'm gonna take a shower now." She smiled, but then Kyuhyun just wrapped his arm around her waist, before crashing his lips against hers'. 

He started off slowly, with Eun Gyung wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him even closer. Kyuhyun then pushed her on the bed, with him on top and his hands were on the sides, using it as a support as they continue to kiss each other. 

He pulled back after a while, as they both started to breathe hard, catching up for some air. Kyuhyun just gave her a warm smile before leaning in and giving her kisses on the cheeks down to her jawline and neck. 

While Eun Gyung on the other hand, traveled her hands down to his waist, pulling his body closer to her. 

Kyuhyun continue to kisses her neck, his favorite part of her body next to her lips, as Eun Gyung turned her head to the sides to give him more access. 

Her hands then traveled inside his shirt, caressing his milky white skin as Kyuhyun turned back to kissing her lips. 

Kyuhyun's right hand slowly went in inside her shirt and was about to caress her skin when Eun Gyung's phone started ringing. 



He unwillingly pulled back, furrowing his eyebrows at the sound of her phone when she just giggled before giving him a quick hug. 


"Yoboseyo?" She answered after fishing her phone from her pocket. 

"Be ready in 20 minutes." Tae Won, her manager said. 

"Arasseo~" Eun Gyung replied before hanging up. 


"I need to get ready." She told him before giving him a peck on his cheeks. He just pouted, annoyed at the fact that they were disturbed with what they were supposed to do



After taking a good 15-minute shower, Eun Gyung went out of the bathroom just to see Kyuhyun holding a towel. 

"You also have a schedule?" She asked. 

"Nope, my schedule is not until later at 4. I'm coming with you" he said before going to the bathroom, leaving Eun Gyung confused. 


It was another 10 minutes when Tae Won started calling Eun Gyung once again. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"I'm here" 

"Ah... Arrasseo, I'll be there." She replied before hanging up. 


She then went to the bathroom to knock when Kyuhyun suddenly went out, with just a towel on his waist. 

"I-I'm..." She turned her face to the side before shaking her head furiously. "I'll go ahead" 

"Wait for me" Kyuhyun replied before making his way to his walk-in closet, grabbing his black boxers and a striped reddish pink with dark blue shirt and a black skinny jeans for his bottom. 

"H-huh?" She asked, still confused. "Where are you going?" 

"I'm going with you." He smiled, shamelessly buckling his pants in front of her before giving her that y smirk. 

"W-why?" 

"What do you mean why?" He asked back, leaning in to give her a peck on the forehead. He then grab his shirt and wear it before combing his hair with his hands. "Kaja, Tae Won hyung will get mad." He pulled her hand as they went out of his condominium. 


~
"Hyung annyeonghaseyo" Kyuhyun greeted as he opened the white van. 

"Oh Kyuhyunnie, long time no see..." Tae Won greeted back. "You're coming?" 

"Ye..." He bowed a little before helping Eun Gyung to went up the car and take a seat. 

"You don't have schedule?" Tae Won asked once again. 

"Later at 4... I'll just hang out with her for a while and go back later." Kyuhyun said, almost making Eun Gyung smiled widely and making Tae Won shake his head. 

"Just don't do unnecessary things back there, okay?" Tae Won reminded them, chuckling that made Eun Gyung blushed.

"OPPA JUST DRIVE!" 


~
Unable to sleep for the passed few days, Eun Gyung's eyes started to feel really heavy as she rest her head on the wind shield on her left. Kyuhyun noticed this so he quickly pulled her head on his shoulder, as their hands remained interlocked. 

When Kyuhyun was sure of Eun Gyung sleeping, he carefully took his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of the sleeping beauty beside him. 

Kyuhyun loves taking pictures of food rather than himself, but he definitely loves taking stolen photos of his girlfriend more than anything. 

But then Eun Gyung on the other hand, loves taking photos of herself, and of course with her boyfriend, but then Kyuhyun being the 'not vain one', would always reject her for taking photos together. 

He just giggled at the cute photo he just took, setting it as his latest wallpaper. 



Kyuhyun greeted everyone in the set the moment they arrived at the filming area. Whilst Eun Gyung was getting ready at the dressing room, getting her hair and make-up done. 

The scene that Eun Gyung and Siwon are filming today is when they were running around the bedroom, playing with each other before falling on the bed together with a small kiss scene. 

The first try started as they ran around the bed, looking at each other while laughing out loud. 



"Will you tell me or not?" Siwon laughed, as Eun Gyung continues to run around. 

"Never!" She laughed, running around the bed but Siwon caught her in his arms. 

"You still won't tell me?!" Siwon asked as he pushed her on the bed, using his arms as his support. Eun Gyung just smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she pulled his face closer to hers. 

She closed her eyes, their nose bumping with each other as she muttered the words Siwon's been bugging for her to say "I love you" 

Siwon quickly pressed his soft lips against her's, smiling in victory. 




"CUT!" Director Yang yelled as they both pulled back. "Siwon sshi, where is the 'I love you more'" the director asked in frustration because it was a good take, except for Siwon forgetting his important line. 

"Cuisahamndia Director" he bowed numerously to the Director and the staffs, as well as to Eun Gyung.

"Sorry~" he apologized that made Eun Gyung giggled. 

"Gwenchana~" she smiled before standing up from the bed as they retake the scene. 



After the fifth take, Director Yang was finally satisfied and asked the artists to change clothes for the next scene. 

"Hey~" Eun Gyung sang, sitting next to Kyuhyun. "What are you still doing here?" She asked as Kyuhyun quickly glared at her. "Chill!" She chuckled before her stylist called her. 



After changing clothes, her make-up artist started to retouch her make up as  Tae Won made his way to her. 

"Still remember the next scene?" 

"Ughh... I shall review it again" she smiled apologetically as Tae Won handed the script to her. 

After fixing everything, she sat on the couch beside Kyuhyun as she reads the script once again. 

"Another scene with him?" Kyuhyun asked, annoyed. 

"Yeah." She answered shortly while concentrating on the script. 

"Is there another kissing scene?" 

"Yup" 

"MWOH?!" He asked that made Eun Gyung shot her eyes on him. 

"Wae?" She asked as Kyuhyun crossed his arms over his chest. 

"He purposely forgot his line, didn't he?!" 

"Huh? What are you talking about?" She asked, still confused. 

"The first scene that you took! It was obvious that he 'forgot' his line so that he could kiss you again" he said out of jealousy that made Eun Gyung giggle. She quickly placed the script on her left and wrapped her arms around his waist. 

"So who doesn't get jealous again?" 

"M-mwoh?" He turned his head to face Eun Gyung only to be met by her lips. 



Eun Gyung then repeatedly placed soft kisses on his lips that later on finally made him smile. 

"Are you purposely saying that you don't love me so that I would kiss you?" She smiled before pecking him on the lips again.  



The door swung open revealing a staff who's about to warn Eun Gyung that the next scene will be up in 10 minutes. 

"Miss-- oops!" The staff then covered his eyes before continuing what he was about to say. "Director Yang said get ready in 10 minutes" 

"Ye!" Eun Gyung replied in embarrassment as the staff left the room. 


"Ayssi. That was so embarrassing!" she then covered her face with her palms. 

"It's not like the public didn't know we're dating" he replied nonchalantly making Eun Gyung glare at him. 

"But still--" she was cut off when Kyuhyun placed his lips on her's once again. 

"I love you." 

 

how was it? kkk please do leave a comment ! :) follow me on twitter~ @881015407