Epilogue Part 2

One More Chance

NO ONE'S POV
It was 5AM in the morning when Kyuhyun finished his recording and went directly to Eun Gyung's condominium. 

He entered her place just to see her sleeping soundly on the sofa, her position was obviously uncomfortable as she is still in a sitting position whilst her head was just lying on the headrest.  

He just sighed, wearing his slippers before making his way to the sofa and carrying her to her bed. 

He laid her on the bed, with him lying beside her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling his girlfriend into his chest. 

"I missed you..." He said to the sleeping figure that's sleeping soundly in his arms. It's been 3 weeks since the couple last met due to unending personal schedules. 




~
Eun Gyung felt a warm soft lips on her forehead as she slowly opened her eyes, a not-so toned chest welcomed her sight. 

She just felt herself smiling as she placed a soft peck on the man's adams apple. 



"I missed you..." They said in unison, therefore making both of them chuckle. 


They just had a comfortable silence for a while before Eun Gyung started talking. 

"You came from schedule?" 

"Hmm." He nodded calmly. 

"Mwo?!" She pulled back to look at him. 

"Ya you can't scold me about this. You do this all the time." He said, making a point. She just sighed, resting her head on his chest once again. "Ya, what is sleeping on the couch?!" It was his turn to scold her. 

"It wasn't intentional! I was reviewing some scripts when my eyes felt heavy." She reasoned out. 

"Aigoo~" he cooed, hugging her tighter. "What will you do if I didn't arrive?" He said that made her chuckle. 

"You don't have schedule?" She asked. 

"Later at 11, we have a photo shoot for the movie poster remember?" 

"Oh jinjja?! We'll be working together then?" She grinned, but he just rolled his eyes. 

"You forgot?" 

"Mwoya, it's not like you know all your schedules." 

"But at least I memorized the recording and photo shoot days with you." He said out almost cheesily, therefore making her blush. 

"Aigoooooo~" she hugged him tighter, nuzzling her head on his chest. 

"Do you know how much I missed you?" She added, pulling back to look at his face. "Like so so much??" She smiled before placing her lips on his'. 



They stayed in that position for a while, just loving each other's lips pressing on each other before Eun Gyung finally pulled back. 

"I'm gonna take a shower now. You?" She asked him. 

"How about we take a shower together?" He smirked. 

"No." She stuck her tongue out before sitting up straight. "Take one after me." She said, running to the bathroom. 



~~~
-----Few Days Later-----

Kyuhyun had decided to fetch Eun Gyung after her recording, therefore arriving at the place before the recording ends. 

"Sweetie!" Eun Gyung smiled, running over to Kyuhyun who just finished greeting everyone. 

"Hey there" he chuckled, hugging his girlfriend. "Missed me?" He asked confidently, making Eun Gyung chuckle and nodded. She indeed missed him, so what's the point of lying she doesn't? 

"Why you? Don't you miss me?" She asked, pulling back to look at his face. But instead of answering, he just stared at her lovingly before cupping her face and started kissing her softly. 



As if everything around them stopped moving, just Kyuhyun's lips moving against Eun Gyung. The couple just continues to kiss each other like there's no tomorrow. 

They pulled back after a while, both panting for air. 



"I'll just change into something comfortable." Eun Gyung smiled at him, and was about to turn her heel when Kyuhyun quickly grabbed her wrist. He immediately cupped her face once again, pressing his lips against hers'. 

"Saranghae..." He whispered on her lips, making the lady in front of him blush. 

"Mwoya..." She bowed a little, feeling all giddy as her heart started beating really really fast. 





~~
After eating dinner, Kyuhyun finally sent Eun Gyung back to her condominium. 

"Thanks for tonight." She smiled at him, pecking him on the lips. "Good night! Call me when you got home, okay?" She smiled before turning around to type her passcode. 

"W-wait." He said, grabbing her wrist. 

"Hmm?" She smiled, looking back at him. 

"I need to tell you something." He said, dropping her wrist and diverting his gaze away from her. 

"What is it?" She smiled at him. But all he can do is to divert his gaze back to her, that soft lips of his' cannot seem to utter what he was about to tell her. 

"N-nothing." He shook his head, gulping hard as Eun Gyung just smiled, caressing his cheeks. 

"Aigoo. If you're going to hit on me with another cheesy line, forget it, okay?" She giggled, remembering how Kyuhyun suddenly act weird a while back, making her all nervous when he only tried to hit on her by reciting a super cheesy line. "Go home now. It's getting late." She smiled at him, fixing his bed hair. 



She then turned her back on him, typing  her passcode and unlocking the door when she heard Kyuhyun spoke once again. 

"Eun Gyunggie, let's stop this." 

"Huh?" She asked, confused, therefore turning to face him once again. 

"I..." He started, gulping really hard. "I can't do this anymore. Let's break up." He said, still not facing her. 

"M-mwo?" Eun Gyung quickly grabbed his shoulder, making him face her. "Ya, are you practicing some lines with me?" She said, not believing what Kyuhyun just told her. 

But all he can do is to shake his head, still unable to divert her gaze back to her. 


"I'm serious. Let's stop all of this." 

"B-b-but why?" She asked, tears already flowing out of her eyes. She quickly cupped his face, making Kyuhyun face her. "We were just okay, am I right? I-I mean, we had a great dinner! Is there something that ruined your mood, huh? Tell me! We could fix this!" She said, almost sounding desperate. 

"No, it's not that." He said, tears are already forming in his eyes. 

"Then tell me!!" Eun Gyung yelled, wrapping her arms around his neck to hug him. "Tell me, please?! I-I'll do anything. We can't just stop this. We can't." She shook her head furiously. 



Kyuhyun just pushed her off him, immediately turning his back on her. Eun Gyung then wrapped her arms around Kyuhyun's waist, not letting him off. 

"Eun Gyung, let's just stop this, alright?" 

"But why? Tell me why!!! You need to at least tell me a good reason why!" She yelled, not minding if her neighbors can hear her. She's really desperate right now. 

"I... I need space, okay?" He finally uttered as Eun Gyung's arms suddenly felt weak. 

"Space? If you want space, I'll give you space." She said, pulling back from hugging him and doing it literally. "Just please don't break up with me." She cried, her knees feeling all weak, therefore making it meet the ground. "I love you so much Kyuhyun, and I can't live without you." 

"I don't mean it that way..." He said. "I want time for myself you know... Without you."

"H-huh? Kyuhyunnie if you want, I'll stop messaging or calling you everyday. Anyways we don't meet everyday, right? You'll get enough space for that... Just please don't do this to me." She cried even more, begging for him to stay with her

"I'm sorry, I really can't do this anymore."

~~

 

well that's pretty much all. Well I've been thinking if I should still post this since it's not really a good chapter... umm... it was supposed to be part of the first Epilogue, but I've decided to cut it since it's really sad for me. :< oh well... yes, Kyuhyun just broke up with her like that. Just like that. Everything's going on too right that Kyuhyun thought he needs time for himself, alone. (Well I'm explaining this in case you don't really understand. XD)