Space

One More Chance

KYUHYUN'S POV
"I know you want me too." She said in the most iest voice ever, her right hand tracing the features of my face down to my chest. 

And before I knew it, she started kissing me softly, her hands resting comfortably on my chest. 

I was shocked, my eyes still haven't comprehend with what's happening. She then pressed herself closer, breaking me off my--
 


"CUT!" Direction Shin yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts as Eun Gyung pulled back and bowed at me. 

"Kyuhyun sshi, you're reacting too much! Have you forgotten that you need to kiss her back?!" Director Shin continued to scold me. 

"Cuisamnida Director Shin." I bowed respectfully. 

"10 minute break!" Director Shin yelled. And before Eun Gyung could walk away, I held her hand, stopping her from leaving me. 

"S-sorry." I said in a low tone, bowing a little. 

"It's okay," she pulled her hand back, smiling at me. That smile... "just kiss me back later on, okay?" She told me, I nodded. 

"Ms. Kim, we need to retouch your make up." Jeong Ae, one of her make up artists called. 

"Okay" she smiled at her before turning back to me. "Excuse me" she bowed a little before making their way to the sides. 



"Kyuhyun-sshi, remember the script?" Eun Gyung asked me as we prepare for another take. 

"Eng" I nodded a little, disheartened when she called me 'Kyuhyun-sshi'. 



"EVERYBODY READY, IN 3,2,1, ACTION!" Director Shin yelled. 

"One More Chance, Scene 60, Take 2!" One of the staffs yelled. 


She pushed me on the wall, staring at me with those beautiful eyes. 

"Please come back to me... Like what we are before...." She said to me, almost pleadingly. 

"You know I can't do that..." I said, staring back at her. She suddenly trapped me within her arms, her face dangerously close to mine. 

"I know you want me too." She said once again, making my heart beat like crazy. She then traced my face with her right hand, with her lips just a breath away. 

Her soft lips were suddenly pressed unto mine, moving it slowly like the way she used to

My eyes slowly closed by itself, with my heart wanting to rip out of it's ribcage. Her arms s around my neck, pulling me closer as I started to kiss her back slowly. Just the way she want to.

Her hands then started playing with my hair, my favorite gesture that she's been doing whenever we made out. That thing always make me crazy, just like now as my arms were now wrapped around her waist, hitching her up to further capture her lips. 



"CUT!" I heard Director Shin yelled, cutting the scene. "THAT WAS GREAT!" he added.

Eun Gyung quickly pulled back and returned her feet on the ground, bowing a couple times at me. I just bowed back, happy that the scene is finally over. Or maybe not.


"PACK UP EVERYONE!" Direction Shin yelled as everyone rejoiced in happiness. 
 

 


~
After packing up and changing into my casual clothes, I went up to where Eun Gyung is, gathering up my whole courage to ask her out. 

She is still talking to one of the staffs when I think the staff recognized me, pointing at me and at the same time Eun Gyung turned back to look at me. 

"I'll go ahead Miss Kim." The staff said before leaving us. She just smile back as we both bowed at the staff. 

"It's the last day of our recording..." I started off as casually as possible when she just gave me an uncomfortable smile. 

"I know... That's good, right?" She said, hurting me on the inside. "I... I need to go Kyuhyun sshi." She bowed. But before she could even leave me, I pulled her arm to look at me. 

"Can we have a coffee?" I asked, but she just stared at me. "It's going to be my treat, don't worry." I smiled at her, hoping it would give her comfort. 

"But I thought--" 

"Please?" I cut her off. 

"O-okay.. Let me just get my things." She sighed, turning her back at me. 


~
"You still know what I like..." She started off when I placed the dark mocha frap on her table. 

"Of course, how can I forget that?" I smiled at her, but then all I get was a bitter smile in response. "So... You have an upcoming drama?" I changed the topic, wanting to lighten the mood. 

"Eng." she replied shortly, sipping her drink. "You?" She asked. 

"I'm still talking to my manager..." 

"Ahh" was her only reply. And tell me how can this conversation get any more awkward? 


"Hey..." I called her after a while, 

"Yeah?" 

"I... I know I asked for space..." I started off but she quickly stood up. 

"I-I need to go." 

"But Eun Gyunggie..." I stood up. 

"I-it's late, you should go home..." She said before leaving me alone. 
 

 


~
I lie down on the bed, staring at the plain ceiling when I felt hot tears streaming down from my eyes. 

Damn

Eun Gyung and I was supposed to be dating for almost 5 years now... We're doing really great in both our acting and singing career, and even in our love life. 

But then one day, I don't know what gotten through me that I asked up for some space. 

Yes, I broke up with her. 



The exact opposite of what happened in the movie we recorded just a while back. Wherein she was the one who broke up with me, and now she is the one who wanted to bring our relationship back. 

It's been 3 months that I have asked that space from her. Of course at first, she won't agree because she said she loves me too much and she can't lose me. Yes, I can assure that she loves me and I love her back... But I just... I don't know... I really needed space back then. 

But right now, I've decided that I really want her back. I can't afford to not spend more time with her anymore. I love her and I need her. 



~~~
I went in her dressing room, wearing my gray tuxedo and pants as it's our movie's premiere tonight. 

I saw her taking her selcas by herself, making me chuckle at her vanity and cuteness. 

"Taking selcas again?" I teased as she quickly hid her phone. 

"Can't you at least knock?" 

"Mianhe~" I let an apologetic smile as I stood beside her. "Shall we take a photo?" I asked her, making her eyes widened. "What?!" 

"You usually don't like to take photos... Anyways let's go! I'm gonna post this on my instagram." She smiled adorably, making my heart swung back and forth. 

We took 3 photos as she just posted one in her instagram account. 



"Ms. Kim and Mr. Cho, be ready in a minute" a staff went in the dressing room as we just gave her a bow. 

"I hope the movie turned out great." She suddenly pouted, making me smile as I pinch her cheeks. 

"Of course it will, don't worry." 

"Oh?!" She suddenly furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Wae?" 

"Your face got thinner..." She said in a low, concerned tone, just enough for me to hear. "I told you to stop playing Starcraft and--" she suddenly stopped, covering . "Sorry, I didn't--"

"It's okay." I cut her off, smiling at her. "You know, I--" I was cut off when the door suddenly swung open, revealing a handsome guy. 



"Oppa!!" She squealed, running over to Siwon hyung and hugging him tight. "I thought you have a schedule overseas?" She asked, pulling back. 

"Well I can't afford not to see you tonight, right?" He gave her a dimpled smile, as Eun Gyung just pinched his nose lightly. 

"Let's eat dinner later, okay?" She smiled at him that somewhat... broke my heart. 

"Arasseo. For now do your best first, okay?" He let out a fist, making her giggle. 


"Mr. Cho and Miss Ki-- oh! Mr. Choi!" The staff squealed, grinning like an idiot. I know Siwon hyung is just to perfect, but... Ayssi. "Anyways, you need to go out now." The staff told us before bowing and leaving. 

"Shall we go?" I asked, walking over to them when Siwon hyung suddenly kissed Eun Gyung on the cheeks. 

"Just for good luck. Break a leg dear!" He waved before leaving the room.

I saw her touched the place where hyung kissed her, with that giddy look on her face. 



"Let's go" I told her in a cold tone, still offering my arm for her to cling on. 
 

 


~

After the press conference, we made our way inside the movie house as the movie immediately started after a few minutes. 


I would occasionally look at the gorgeous figure beside me, as I saw her tearing up a little as the scene gets into where 'I' was begging for 'her' to stay. 

"Handkerchief?" I asked, giving her my hanky when she just shook her head. 

"I'm okay." She replied when I know she isn't. I slowly got her hand in mine, that warm feeling whenever our hands touch came back. 

But it wasn't even after a long time when she pulled her hand back, bowing at me. Why?
 



We went out to celebrate the movie's premiere as we ate a beautiful restaurant in SeongNam

She went to the bathroom outside and so I followed her, thinking that this will be a good chance to talk to her... To take her back. 

I waited for her outside the restroom area until she went out. 



"Oh?!" She smiled, walking towards me. "Are you done eating?" She asked, I shook my head. "Ahh... I'll go back now." She smiled when I held her arm. 

"I need to talk to you" 

"Okay," she pulled her arm back. "Let's go in?" 

"No, let's talk here" I told her in a serious tone. She just nodded, that hint of nervousness is painted over her face. 

"I... I know I asked for some space and I'm sorry. Eun Gyunggie, I realized how much I love and I need you in my life, so please come back to me. Let's get back to where--" 

"Do you know how selfish you sound right now?" She cut me off, her voice was really different from what I've known her. 

"Do you know how much I wanted to kill myself when you broke up with me? How my self-esteem and confidence got lower because I thought I wasn't good enough for you?!" She asked, her voice shaking terribly. 

"I-I'm sorry." 

"Did you ever think about me when you broke up with me?" 

"Eun Gyunggie--" 

"Stop... Stop calling me that." She said, gulping hard as tears streamed out of her eyes. "Actually... When you broke up with me... I realized a lot of things." She paused. "I realized how my life doesn't only revolve around you, how my life was before I even met you. I finally met myself again... Who Kim Eun Gyung really is." She said, wiping her tears. 

"Tell me what can I do to take you back." I told her desperately. "Eun Gyung-ah, I... I can't live without you." 

"Tch." She smiled with sarcasm. "I said those when you broke up with me, right?"

"Eun Gyung-ah... I'm desperate." I finally kneeled down in front of her, hugging her waist as begged her to come back to me. 

"I'm sorry."