The Seductive Alien

7 Minutes in Bangtan Heaven

After the number was called, Kim Taehyung (also known as V) suddenly jumped up. “That’s me!” he called up. He walked up to you, smiling, and offered you his hand. You took it with an awkward smile and Taehyung pulled you up before dragging you to the closet as if you were a rag doll. The room hooted and hollered at this, but you felt your cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

What the hell was wrong with this guy?

“Have fun you two~” teased Yoongi before he closed the door.

You gritted your teeth at the little also known as Suga and exhaled, focusing your attention on Taehyung who was standing in the closet across from you, staring daggers at you.

“What…?” you asked cautiously, a little weirded out by his staring.

“____, I never realized how pretty you were,” said Taehyung. You could see his eyes squint at you, even in the darkness. “You’re like a fresh flower that bloomed after a rainstorm and that an animal might eat for nourishment…or something.”

You blinked, taken aback by his eccentricity but ended up folding your arms in response to his attempt at flirting. “What a lame come on.” You couldn’t help but to chuckle bitterly. As if you never heard all of that stuff before. “If you want to make out or something, just say it up front.”

“Okay, let’s do it!”

“Eh, um, what was that?” you stammered, not really expecting Taehyung’s reaction. This was seven minutes in heaven of course and you said that last statement as a joke, but did you really want to make out with him? You look at the male in front of you. His wide brown eyes, almost hidden by his bangs, are staring right into yours. You break your gaze quickly to look down at his lips, which were perfect and plump. He noticed this and them, making your chest pound harder than it was before. Your eyes shot back up to him.

“Let’s make out? Isn’t that the point of this game anyway?” he inquired, taking a seat on the floor. You followed him and nodded. “Mhm. I just… eh…” Your cheeks reddened. “I just never kissed anyone before so I’m kind of nervous.” You felt embarrassed in front of Taehyung, who was so handsome that he probably had many kisses before.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t either,” he said in a nonchalant tone. Your eyes widened in surprised. “What? But you’re so handsome and all the girls love you.” Taehyung raised his eyebrows and chuckled. “You think I’m handsome? Aw, thanks~ But yeah… I’ve had a few girlfriends, but I think I’m a little too shy for the romance. I want to try though.”

You look over at him shyly. “Wanna try with me?”

He paused for a moment, nibbling his lip before nodding. “Sure, why not? I’m happy to share my first kiss with a girl as pretty as you!” Taehyung smiled and leaned in closer to you. “Um, do you know how to do this?” he asked, his face inches from yours.

You shrugged. And Taehyung looked just as clueless as you. He spoke up in the silence and said, “In the movies, they close their eyes and tilt their heads before kissing. Maybe we could do that?”

“Mm, sure.” You said, doing as Taehyung mentioned before and leaning in for a kiss. He did the same but it seemed as if you two tilted your heads in the same direction because instead of kissing, you bumped noses. “Ow…” You both said, pulling away. “How about we both tilt our heads to the right, instead of opposites?” suggested Taehyung who was rubbing his poor, red nose. You nodded and the two of you tried it once more.

This time around, you didn’t bump heads and your lips were soon pressed together and your heart raced. In your mind you thought, “So this is kissing, huh? Kind of boring.” You realized that this was because both of your lips were stagnant, and in the movies, you saw them move their lips or add in tongue. Slowly but surely, you moved your lips against Taehyung’s before carefully sliding your tongue into his mouth. He seemed hesitant but soon reciprocated and even kissed you back with more fervor.

You moaned a bit as Taehyung pulled you in closer, arching your back and feeling tingles all over. This must why people always want to make out—it was magical.

After a few moments, you both pulled away, nearly breathless. “W-wow…” you commented, chest heaving. You looked at Taehyung, whose face was just as flushed as yours but you noticed he looked a bit pensive. “What’s the matter?” you asked.

Without a word, Taehyung grabbed your hand, much to your confusion. You were about to protest but the other had brought your hand to his crotch, making you feel the that had sprung up during your make out session. You began to understand and rubbed the bulge, surprised at its thickness and size.

Suddenly, Taehyung pulled your hand away and leaned into your ear. “Not now, our time is almost over,” he whispered in that deep voice of his, making you feel weak in the knees. “Maybe somewhere else,” he suggested.

You swallowed the lump in your throat and nodded, before feeling a little bold and pulling him into another deep kiss. The kiss lasted up until the door squeaked open and the maknae peeked his head in. Jungkook’s yelp upon seeing the two of you kissing interrupted the session. The two of you looked over at the youngest boy with hazy and apologetic eyes, and Taehyung asked, “I guess our time is up?” Jungkook nodded. “Yeah sorry to interrupt the fun, hyung…” he smiled apologetically and you two got up and left the room.

You went to go and sit over with your friend but once again, Taehyung’s hand grabbed yours and lead you to the side. You and Minah exchanged shocked expressions as Taehyung sat down and pulled you down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around your waist. The others looked on at you two with pride and glee, as you subtly rotated your hips and on Taehyung’s , hearing his soft groans and breath resonate in your ear. 


Review and subscribe! Only one more chapter ^_^