The Enemy

7 Minutes in Bangtan Heaven

“Whose number is that?” someone asked.

“Me!” A familiar voice chimed in.

Oh. Hell. No. It couldn’t be. You turn around as you stood up and saw none other than Min Yoongi standing up with an infectious yet haughty smile draped across his face. “No!” you hissed audibly and looked over at Minah for help but she is useless as she laughed at your misfortune. The other players in the room all chuckled as well since it was common knowledge about you and Yoongi’s pure hatred for each other.

Now, you wouldn’t be so apprehensive about kissing him if it wasn’t for how he treated you. You actually thought Yoongi was really cute with his bright smile, puppy dog eyes and porcelain skin. However, whenever he opens his mouth, his innate handsomeness is taken away. And he isn’t mean in general—only to you. On the first day of high school, Yoongi made the mistake of making fun of your hair and then making fun of you as you proceeded to sob intensely and making fun of you every day for the past few years. You didn’t know why you were his target but that was you guys’ relationship together.

You exhale in annoyance and look over at Yoongi who is waiting by the closet door, making kissy faces at you. “Are you ready for your dreams to come true, _____?” he said in his most nauseating “y” voice.

“Oh, you mean finally shanking you? “you said, walking into the closet with Yoongi following. “Been ready.”

Everyone laughed as the door was shut on the two of you, leaving you and your arch nemesis alone in the dark.

You stood in the corner, arms folded and huffed. This was gonna be a long 7 minutes. “So…” Yoongi began and you could sense him approaching you in the dark closet. “Ready to make out?” You could hear that he was smiling in the way he talked.

“I’m not kissing you, you know.”

“Why not?”

“I hate you,” you responded bluntly, receiving a chuckle in response from Yoongi.

“You know I don’t mean to be so mean towards you. You’re just fun to make fun of~”

“This isn’t a joke, you know. Do you how much I cried because of you?!” Your voice crescendo-ed into a bellowing tone as your eyes reddened, tears ready to stream down your pink cheeks.

Even in the darkness, you could see how Yoongi’s face fell. “I…I didn’t really know how it affected you. I’m really sorry.”

“…Whatever,” you groaned in response, not believing any of his bull.

“You know, _______, I could really make it up to you if you want,” Yoongi whispered softly into your ear, sending a chill down your spine. “I know you never had a boyfriend and—“

“I don’t want to date you, !” you spat.

“Noooooo!” he laughed in response, his hot breath still blowing against your ear. “I want to make it up in a different way.”  The way his voice lowered made you sharply inhale and caused your hands to start quivering. You looked up at Yoongi who was staring back at you, his lips were turned upwards in a devious smirked. You blushed and felt ashamed of your reaction.

Yoongi didn’t wait for a verbal response but took it upon himself to lean in and plant a deep kiss on your lips. You stiffened and wanted to push him away but he was such a damn good kisser and you hated yourself for thinking this. Eventually, you loosened up and began to kiss him back. His tongue crept into your mouth and was moving sensually against yours. It felt so good and you felt yourself become lightweight and limp in Yoongi’s hold.

You began to feel a little bit daring and wanted to heat the moment up a bit more, so you took your hand and nervously trailed it down between you two, brushing against Yoongi’s crotch area. You felt the boy exhale deeply, a bit in the kiss before pulling back with a smile plastered on his face.

“Well, look at you~ Being a bad girl!” he teased.

“Screw you,” you hissed, rubbing his crotch more, feeling an grow hard.

“Mmm…” he moaned slightly and leaned into the crook of your neck. “Gladly,” Yoongi whispered before planting kisses and nibbles on your neck. You gasped in pleasure and you could feel the bruises popping up on your neck but you didn’t care because God was Yoongi good at this. You didn’t have any prior experience to go off of but you could only imagine how inferior the other boys were to Yoongi.

Again, in a spurt of adrenaline, you take your hands and begin to undo Yoongi’s pants, slipping your hand over the fabric of the boxers and feeling his .

Hmm… so that’s what they feel like, you think amusedly. Yoongi pulled back and slid his soft hands under your to cop a feel before removing the shirt from your body completely, leaving you in your bra.

You two share a small smirk before kissing passionately once more. This guy was the devil but you were in heaven. You laugh internally because you would never think that your first kiss and ual experience would be with Min Yoongi, your enemy, of all people.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of Jeon Jungkook’s screams. “H-hyung?!?!”

Poor boy probably had never seen two people sloppily making out before. “Well…” Yoongi said sadly as he broke the kiss. “I guess our time is up.” He handed me shirt back before zipping his pants back and I blushed, hurriedly slipping the shirt back on.

The two of you exited the closet, watching as all of your friends snickered as you walked by. They all knew from Junkook’s reaction that you two weren’t just hugging in there.

And you didn’t mind, as scandalous as it was.

You took a seat between Minah and Yoongi and your bestfriend gave you a surprised look. “I cannot believe this!” she whispered a bit too loudly. “Who would have thought?! Okay, I mean, I knew but this is still shocking!”

You just laugh and shrug before turning back to Yoongi, whispering in his ear, “You haven’t made it all up just yet~”


I really liked writing this one. I look at Suga and I just imagine him being this mischievous little . And y too...

Yeah, so read/review/subscribe/validate me. <3

The next batch of updates are coming up soon! Thanks so much!