Eight

Confinement Room

“W-W-What?!” Donghae shrieked, losing his calm and trying to collect it again. “I mean, uh, why do you ask?”

“You really are a silly fish, making that kind of a face and then having me explain something so simple.” Zhoumi replied, shaking his head.

The brunet stared blankly at the other, trying to decipher what he was thinking. Although he wasn’t too good at it, he shook his head and ignored the question entirely. Walking to the door and turning his key, he walked inside, the red head following closely behind.

They walked into the kitchen, Donghae telling the other to just put his bag anywhere. Sitting at the large marble covered island, Zhoumi waited patiently as his friend got them both food and drinks. Watching the nervous and awkward boy in front of him, Zhoumi sighed, rubbing his temples to bring his stress level down.

“So, are you going to answer my question or not?” The China-man asked.

“Um…” Donghae scratched his nape, not sure what to do. Should I just tell him the truth? He said he was okay with Sungmin, but maybe because we’re close friends and see each other all the time he might… Donghae’s thought trailed off, he would have continued to ramble on in his mind, giving him a reason to keep quiet. However, he couldn’t very well do that, if he did he might have a panic attack, and that wouldn’t be very polite in front of a guest.

“I think I already have an idea, but I might be wrong.” Zhoumi said, grabbing a can of cola and munching on the cold piece of pizza that used to be in Donghae’s hands. “You can tell me, ya know. We’re friends Hae.”

The brunet gulped, looking up at Zhoumi. He pondered over whether or not he should say, and then decided on it. It was a new school year, he had met two new friends that were so good to him. He would be a new and improved Lee Donghae.

“I’m biual, though more towards guys.” Donghae finally gave in, choosing to act cooly about it.

“I guess I was wrong then…” Zhoumi said, and he almost looked disappointed.

“What did you think?”

“I was gonna say gay, ‘cause seriously dude, I have not once seen you stare at a girl’s s, no matter the cup size.”

“That’s not true!”

“When I first met you and helped with your shopping there was an incident, you remember? You accidentally walked in on a lady changing, and boy did she have a nice figure! But no, you barely even looked at her, practically slammed the door shut after saying sorry.”

“Well…more towards guys…like I said…”

“Idiot, you think you could stick one up a girl’s ?”

“Why the are you talking about this?!” Donghae yelled, covering his ears and blushing a bright red.

“LOL see! You couldn’t! Totally gay over here! My gaydar never lies.” Zhoumi sung triumphantly and just as they were laughing and playing around with each other, there was a loud bang, followed by a crash.

Both boys jumped at the loud noise and stopped what they were doing. Carefully getting up from their seats, they spared a look at each other and crept to the corner. There was a voice that was whispering, which was strange because it sounded like it was whispering to itself.

“Oh no, oh no, oh no! Minnie is going to murder me! Plus I’ll be found out by those two and everything will go to waste! UGH, please, God our Holy Saviour, forgive me for my sins, and help me to repent…” The man stopped his nonsense as soon as he realized that there were two boys staring directly at him.

“Hyung?” Donghae asked the curious man who was knelt on the floor. “What are you doing?”

“You know this whackjob?” Zhoumi asked, turning to Donghae.

“Yeah, this is Sungmin’s boyfriend. Choi Siwon, meet Zhoumi, Zhoumi meet Choi Siwon.” Donghae introduced the two, then got back to what had just happened. “So, what exactly are you doing down here?”

“Please oh please don’t tell Minnie about this!” Siwon pleaded, putting his hands together.

“You have to explain what you did first, hyung.” Donghae said, standing up and trying to get the black haired male to stand with him. At this, the elder lowered his head and pointed beside him, looking like a dog who had just done something very bad.

Both younger teens looked in the direction he was pointing, their jaws falling agape at the mess. There was a shattered vase on the floor, next to a large painting that had fallen and snapped in two, what used to be clean laundry scattered here and there, as well as a bowl of soup and a stereo added to the mess.

“How on ing earth were you able to do that?!” Zhoumi shouted, not believing what he was seeing.

“Please don’t say such a foul word, it’s not that bad, is it?” Siwon said, reluctantly getting up.

“He’s kinda religious.” Donghae muttered to the red head, although he was in a sort of trance, seeing the mess.

“No , Sherlock.” Zhoumi scoffed, placing his hands on his hips and staring at the mess, probably about to scold the poor boy. Although he didn’t get the chance as a there appeared another figure at the bottom of the stairs.

“What the happened?!” Sungmin shouted, his eyes aflame with anger and his fists clenching around the large downy blanket he had wrapped around his body.

“You don’t look too good, hyung.” Donghae muttered, eyeing the sunken cheeks, snotty nose, and sweat trickling from his forehead. “You should probably go back to sleep, let us take care of this.”

“And what exactly happened that you need to take care of?” He snapped, his voice raspy and barely menacing. But the point got through to the cowering man who was back on the floor, kneeling in front of the sick one.

“I’m really, really, super sorry hyung!” Siwon shouted, although not too loudly, and grabbed onto the blanket.

“You did this?” Sungmin asked, astonished; to which Siwon only nodded, lowering his head. He looked like a small puppy who did something bad and was trying to make it better with his owner. “How on ing earth did you manage something like this, Choi Siwon?”

“Since you were sleeping, I wanted to do some productive for you. So I went to do the laundry, and when that was clean I got you a bowl of chicken noodle soup; plus I thought that music would help you get better. But when I was trying to carry everything upstairs, it all came crashing down…” Siwon trailed off, lowering his head once again.

“What a clutz! Who would have known that such a hunk, player, cool , y beast like you would also be a dork?!” Sungmin laughed, although anyone could tell he was a little more than upset that his wonderful house had been dirtied.

“I’m really sorry, hyung! I’ll clean it up right away and then make you more soup, and oh I’m sorry hyung!” Siwon said, getting up and hugging his boyfriend tightly.

“He only calls Sungmin hyung, hyung when he’s in trouble or wants something.” Donghae whispered to Zhoumi, who was apparently deeply enjoying this.

“Sungmin-ssi is older? Really? But Siwon-ssi is so tall and, ehem, good looking.” Zhoumi muttered back, looking the tall and handsome boy up and down.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Donghae asked, and was about to say something more, when their attention was drawn to the couple on the stairs.

“Please hyung, I’ll do whatever you want, just forgive me.”

“Whatever I want, eh?” Sungmin repeated, and by the evil smirk he had, everyone could tell what he was thinking. “Fine, yes, yes, I forgive you Choi Siwon. Now then, Donghae have fun with your little Chinese friend there, and don’t come upstairs, Wonnie and I will be a bit busy for the next few years.” Siwon gulped, fretting what he had just gotten himself into.

“Don’t you think you should rest a bit more, hyung? You really do look terrible.” Donghae said, even though his worry was for both males.

“, I look good whenever and wherever. Isn’t that right, Wonnie?” Sungmin said, Siwon’s cheek sweetly.

“Of course, you’re the most beautiful princess I’ve ever seen. Even with the snot and grossness, I would still devour you like a scrumptious cake.” Siwon replied, standing to his full height and taking on a more manly personality than before.

“Good, you’ll need that kind of thinking in a few minutes.” The elder black haired boy laughed, walking with the other up the stairs. “Hae darling, can you clean this mess up for me please? I’ll cook your favourites when I’m feeling better.”

Donghae sighed, yet nodded, knowing it would be a good distraction from the noises they were sure to be hearing for the next many long hours.