life of the crown prince luhan

Oh My Prince!!!

                                                                                        

 

Luhan is more than handsome, he is like prince charming straight from a fairy tale with his slim figure his elegant gesture his mesmerizing eyes with his mysterious stares.

 He is the crown prince of the country. Luhan posses everything that is expected in a prince, it is like he is gifted student of all subjects ranging from history to science from economic to languages and would also know his traditions.

He has everything one can ask for... Wealth, fame, power… love!!??...well I guess not everything his relation with his parents were never good or it was more like bad.

 Since his childhood days Luhan father/emperor and Luhan would only talk about the country’s politics or economics, it was like Luhan talking to an emperor not his father, Luhan and the emperor/his father never had a father-son conversation… not once.

And Luhan mother the empress spent most of her time outside of the country. Luhan hardly saw his mother when he was a just a mere child, when he misses or need her she was never there for him. Luhan spent his childhood in miserable, the only friend he even had was his cousin Kris/prince Wu fan and his personal maid Mrs. Kim, and she was an old women in her 50s.

Luhan was homeschooled till middle school, after that he attended Exo high with Kris, at first his father highly opposed the idea of him being out of the palace but in the end Kris convince the emperor that it gives Luhan the knowledge of outer world and then he agreed.

Luhan start to attend Exo high and with no doubt he became one of the cool kingkas along with Kris, Chen, Tao, Lay, Xiumin, Suho, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, D.O & Chanyeol and name themselves EXO. Luhan for the first time he felt loved and cared and important by the EXO and was really happy and would almost forget about the pain and emptiness he felt… well almost.

Luhan was fed up from his parents always ignoring him or acknowledge his presence so whenever he come to know that someone ignore him or is giving him less importance he would get really furious… because he was tired of being ignored… he wanted attention, love and care even though being with EXO he has get all the listed… but the emptiness was still there…