assitant with benifits

Oh My Prince!!!

Jihyun froze as she remembers Luhan’s word. She almost forgot about it

“yah…I thought you weren’t interested in becoming our prince’s assistant “Chanyeol said teasingly making Jihyun snap out of her thought.

“ani! I’m not” Jihyun replied immediately.

“well then why was your name in that list”  Baekhyun joined Chanyeol. “I don’t..kn..Know” Jihyun stammered.

“Well you should just admit that you have a little crush on our Luhan” Kai said with a smirk. Jihyun glared at him.

“Yah!! How could you hide that from me” Haneul shouted. Jihyun wasn’t able to say when Haneul cut her again

“I knew it! You must have  liked him the moment the moment you guys danced at the ball”

“mwoh!!!They shared a dance “EXO(except Luhan and Kris)AND SISTER gasped.

“really?? You were drooling over him as well” Chen asked with a shocked face. Again before Jihyun could answer, Haneul answered for her. “Obviously not!! It was Luhan who asked for the dance!” Haneul answered.

Jihyun just couldn’t take it anymore and stood up “ahhh!!! I don’t like him and I didn’t put my name for his assistant!!” making everyone in the canteen look at her as if she was crazy. She noticed eyes glaring at her, then feeling uncomfortable and angry at her friends she just walked away.

“ do you believe her” Bora asked everyone on the table. “nah…” everyone answered in union.

Jihyun didn’t attend her class since she wasn’t in the mood to study. So, she started to roam around the school (*She is still new to EXO High ok*) as Jihyun walk around the school, she came near one door ‘L's room’ written on the door plate. Out of her curiosity she opened the door and there she found a wooden table with some really beautiful curve on it with a guitar on the left there was also a wardrobe, a very expensive one. Then she opened it and found some male school uniform along with some Armani and Gucci shirts and pants. She turn around and found a big pile of paper. She walked towards it and lift one paper.

“ that’s your assignment” a voice interrupt her. She got startled and looked to the voice owner and saw it was “Luhan!!what are you doing here??” Jihyun asked.

“ I should be the one asking you that.” Luhan said with his poker face. “huh! It’s L’s room” Jihyun replied.

“ L stands for Luhan” Luhan stated. “ ehh??”

“ well I guess you should start working, that piece of paper you’re holding is my home work and finished it by tomorrow and iron that shir…”

Luhan got interrupted by Jihyun “woah! woah! Who said I agreed on becoming your assistant” Luhan sigh and took his phone from his pocket and started to read “maths-80 out of 100, biology-89 out of 100, history-85 out of 100,language-95 out of 100…”soon her eyes widened as she realized it was her exam marks.

“yah!! Where did you get that!” Jihyun yelled. “

you are not bad in your studies but you don’t have any curricular activities…and without your curricular activities … you may not graduate.”Luhan stated completely ignoring her shout.

“ being my assistant may help you with that” Luhan said while putting his phone back in his pocket. “ and you actually thinks I would agree to that..and what’s with the L’s room, it should be losers room” Jihyun roll her eyes.

Suddenly Luhan pin her against the wall and was only inches apart. “you do know that I’am the country’s prince right! I could just execute you for calling me a loser.”Luhan said while glaring at her. jihyun gulped. “but I’ll let you go since you are a little crazy..” Jihyun was now boiling with anger.

“and I think you should ask your teacher. Find out about being my assistant” and with that Luhan walked out. Jihyun was left all tomato.

“It wasn’t a bad idea Miss.Kim, giving your name at picking of the prince’s assistant” Jihyun wanted to shout that she didn’t give her name, but suppress her anger and asked “why Ms.Lee ?” Ms.Lee continued “well you see Miss.Kim your grade are really good but can’t graduate without doing any curricular activity, you’re not good at sports and I see you didn’t even join any club, so that’s gonna be a problem. And being the prince’s assistant, we can fill your curricular activity.” Jihyun walked out of the room while sighing. “I guess I should become his assistant” Jihyun said out loud.

“I guess then you could start by doing my homework” a voice interrupt her from behind. Jihyun turn around and found Luhan leaning on the wall with some paper in his hand. He walk towards Jihyun and hand her the paper and said “I want them complete by tomorrow.” And walk pass her.

“Luhan!!” Luhan stopped his track as he heard Jihyun voice. “Luhan I never gave my name to the assistant list” Jihyun confess. Luhan turned around “ I know” then smirk and walked away leaving Jihyun confused.       


hi guys i'm really upsad my fic just lost 2 sub ;( ...... is my story that boring :( :( :( :( tears drops