Drunk on love.

Because I didnt know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jcgHwBkL4oU

You sighed looking at your phone one more time with hope that Tao would call you and comfort you like before ,but to your demise the phone stayed silent.

*Did that letter really mean nothing to you,Tao?Is our friendship not even worthy enough?*You thought as your heart clenched together.You shakily reached for your phone and dialed in your fathers number.You heard something click and someone answer the other side.

 

 

"Min,I suppose your calling for a reason."Your fathers voice said amused.You choked back a sob to answer.

"Yes"You said.

"And it is?"He said as if he knew what would come out of your mouth.

"The p-pe-person"You tried saying

"They dont love me."You said clenching your fist.

"Well,pack your bags,I'll send my men to pick you up tommorow."He said.

"What about school?"You said hoping you'd get to say one last goodbye,even if Tao despised you,you still loved him.

"After you get married,school and money wont be a problem."He said.

You hung up the phone miserably before wobbily walking to your closet.You took out the photos you had of Tao and You and packed them in a small box before moving on to your clothes.Some smellled like Tao.It made letting go of him harder.

After hours and Hours of packing you took one last glance at the small box before leaving with your bags.After setting your bags by the front door you slowly made your way over to the box.

"Should I take it?"You whispered.*No,You'll just remember Tao.*

*But,you'll lose the good memories*Your brain argued.

*Yeah,you'll also remember the painful memories*the other side retorted.

*One picture wouldnt hurt*

*Fine,but only one!*Your brain thought in decision.

"Only one..."You said opening the box.You searched throught the photos as a small smile would appear every now and then accompanied by a little laughter.You decided on the picture of you and Tao on the first day of 9th grade.

"I remember Lay taking that picture and teasing us."You said with a small smile.You slipped the photo into your wallet and slowly tucked the box under the edge of your bed before dusting your hands and standing up.You sighed before putting on a big hoodie and a pair of jeans.You slipped on your boots and grabbed your car keys before heading out.

                                                                                                                           

You pulled up to the bar and slowy entered taking in the smell of smoke and alcohol making you almost barf.You pushed your way through the grinding bodys before sitting at the counter.

"Something strong."You said as the bar tender smiled.The bar tender was only a little older than you.

"Coming right up!"He said with his deep voice.You nodded asyou waited for him to come back.You looked around and sighed.You werent one to drink alot but you needed something to block out things.

The boy came back with the drink setting it down in front of you.You gulped it all down as the effects of alchohol took over.You shouted to the boy.

"Yah~Moooooooore"You whined.He came back shaking his head.

"You really have no tolerance."

"You really have a deep voice."You whined back at his comment.He laughed as he set down the drink.You finished that one too.You groaned and he brought you another one.

You drank it down completely forgetting Tao.You set down the glass.

"Moreeeeeeeeeeee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

You giggled as you drank your last drink and looked around at the partially crowded bar.

You stumbled of the stool as you hazily made your way through the crowd.You saw a familiar face and stumbled towards it,hitting some peoplein the way.You reached them as they turned around.

"Min?!"They yelled.You giggled trying to see as black dots filled your eyes.

You clutched onto the person.

"He doesnt love me~"You whined.The person looked around confused.

"Who?"He said only to find you asleep on his shoulder.He sighed before scooping you up bridal style and carrying you to his car.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Who do you guys think it is?

Also,for my next story who should be the main character.

1)

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/63557">

Your browser does not support iframes.

2)

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/63556">

Your browser does not support iframes.

3)

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/63555"

THANKS FOR READING MY LOVELIES!<3