I'll see you some day.

Because I didnt know.

 

Min woke up and looked around at the unfamiliar room trying to recall the events that happened last night.She looked under the covers and let out a sigh of relief seeing she was still dressed.She got up as she heard noises coming from a room of the house.She slowly entered to see a the back of someone of cooking.When she saw who it was she smiled.

*Kai...*

"Oh,Youre awake?"He asked slipping a pancake onto two plates.

She slowly a quietly spoke."Neh." Kai looked at her out of the corner of his eye and patted the seat.

"Sit."He said.Min slowly sat down.

Kai started eating and the table was quite.

"Eat."He said as Min nodded and took a bite of the pancake.

*Sweet* She thought chewing the pancake

Kai and Min didnt speak the whole breakfast,but in all honesty,Min was happy for that.She didnt want to talk abut anything and Kai knew that.They had both finished when Min opened but shut it.

"What?"Ka asked leaning closer.Min turned towards him before speaking.

"Im inviting you to my wedding."She said as Kai's eyes widened.

"W-Wedding?Does Tao know?"He said as she shook her head.

"No,but I."She said with a sarcastic laugh."Dont think he really cares." 

"ah.."Kai said trying to understand what was going on."When is the wedding?"

"Tommorow."She said looking away.Kai sat down.

"T-Tommorow..."He whispered.Min saw his look and looked at her watch before standing up.

"I'll see you tommorow.My dad is sending people to pick me up today."She said forcing a smile before stepping out.

*She's really leaving and Tao isnt doing anything?*Kai thought as his blood boiled.*What an *

.......

Tao arrived at school the next morning with Suli clinging to his arm.Tao couldnt explain why after yesterday he didnt feel as Happy with Sulli.She seemed to be clingy for Tao.Tao looked down at her forcing a fake smile.His eyes,however,where looking for you.He spotted that Kai person and his blood boiled.

"Sulli-ah,I have to go to the bathroom,go on to class."He said earning a pouting look from Sulli who was suprised whe he ignored it.She humphed before storming off to class.Tao looked at her before going throught the crowds to get to Kai.

Kai,who was busy working on his homework looked up when he felt a tap on his shoulder.Hatred filled his blood as he was faced with Tao who had a Sullen look on.

"Where is Min?"Tao asked.Kai scoffed.

"Why do you want know?"Kai asked.Tao grabbed his collar.

"Tell.Me."

"Why?So you can break her heart again."He said making Tao let go.Kai dusted of his pants.

"I cant believe she even CAME over to your house to give you that letter."Kai said before grabbing his booksack.

*What...*Tao thought before running out of the school.

.....

You sighed as your fathers company men picked up your bags and led you to the car.You sat down before plugging in earphones and looking out the window.

*Goodbye,Tao*You thought looking at the town as it grew smaller and smaller down the highway.

After about an hour you had reached the mansion as they ushered you out of the car and into a room where they began to dress you up.You winced at the quick brushing,fitting and makeup job they were doing.Once they were done you looked at yourself.

*I look gorgeous*You thought touching your hair.*But not happy*Another part of your brain thought.The door opened and you were ushered down stairs and sat down at a dinner table.You quitely sat until the doors opened and some figures stepped in.Your father.A middle aged couple.And...Your future husband.

Your father smiled before speaking.

"Min,I'd like you to meet Kris...Your new Husband."

____________________________________________________________________________

TAO:

*Letter?What goddamn letter?!*Tao thought running out of the school.His body was sticky from sweat  but his pace never slowed down.He ran home before busting through his door.

"Where...is...the....letter."Tao said looking around the house.He searched all the drawers and even checked the kitchen.To no avail,he didnt find it.He let out a frustrated groan as he slid down the front door.He looked over when a white onject under the desk caught his eye.As he realized what it was he scrambled to get it.

Tao hesitantly ripped open the envelop before taking out the letter inside.He worriedly opened the letter as he hitched in a breath.As he began reading it his heart sunk in.

        To My dear friend Tao,

       Do you remember when we met?You were so small and scrawny .I remember all the kids picking on you.Do you remember me helping you?That was the start of our friendship.

Do you remember when Umma died and you comforted me?You were such a great friend.I want to thank you.

Do you remember when I had braces in 9th grade and you defended me when someone called me ugly?

Do you remember the summer that we celebrated Lay's exceptance to SM?

Do you remember when I had a crush on the new boy and you threatened him?

Most importantly...

Do you remember the day I fell in Love with you?

I dont.

I dont know when I fell for you but I realized that I fell for you a little too late.I dont even know why i am writing this.I guess im just selfish.I cant bear to see you and Sulli together.When you read this I might be gone or if im lucky ill be your lover,but thats a little to good to hope for.

I know that Im selfish.I know I did wrong.I know I havent talked to you.I know Im a coward.I can live with all of these but I cant live with seeing you with someone else.So,I'll go my fathers way.Yes,arranged marriage.

Tao's breathing stopped when he read the last part.He gripped the paper as he shakily continued on.

I know you never wanted that.You always said that you'd marry me so i didnt have to marry anyone else.Where is that now Tao?

I guess that since you have a girlfriend now we'll go seperate ways.I just wanted you to be happy.Even if you want to hate me.Even if you never speak to me again.I just want you to smile

Smile for me and know that ill be here.

I'll love you always.

My heart hurts Tao.

But If it'll make you happy,

Then I'll tell you that one lie.

 

I'll be Okay.

 

Tao let the sob escape his throat as he finished reading it and felt something in the envelope.He pulled out a object and his heart plunged as he recognized it.

*Our friendship bracelet*

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

I Know its been a while hasnt it?Sorry!I have had so many projects at school and dance and family time.I hope you understand.Since I have no projects I'll update every day until tuesday(I go back to school then)