Chapter 9

Kai is pregnant?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Prawn salad."

"Jongin hates those."

"Smoked duck."

"Kyungsoo hyung pukes whenever he eats duck."

That's it. He is done with all this crap.

Junmyeon explodes in a fit of ' you's, ' him's, ' everyone's and ' me's. In which Sehun responds with a confused "What were we talking about again?" and Luhan facepalms himself and tells his boyfriend to hush.

Junmyeon and Kris are getting ready for their wedding and had decided to bring the whole gang along to discuss about the menu for the banquet which is the worst idea ever because they had forgotten that both Jongin and Kyungsoo are pregnant and that they are now dealing with two people with crazy mood swings and weird cravings. Junmyeon has been reading out two whole pages of dishes the restaurant offers and so far Jongin and Kyungsoo were the only ones who have been coming up with unreasonable excuses like 'I don't like it' and 'don't blame me, it's the baby' everytime Junmyeon looks up to glare at either of them. 

"Dont' worry babe. We'll find something." Kris reaches over and places his palm over the younger's, giving it a reassuring squeeze. All the anger in Junmyeon dissipates almost immediately because heck Kris' palm is warm and it warms his heart and sends the elder a grateful smile before turning his attention back to the menu. 

Kyungsoo places a palm flat on Jongin's back, right in between his shoulder blades. Jongin turns from the physical contact and gets instantly blinded by his hyung's radiant eye smile. God bless Kyungoo's handsome face. "You feeling okay?" The elder questions, his palm moving down to rest on the small of Jongin's back. "Much better hyung." He replies before placing his head on the other male's shoulder.

Earlier today, Jongin was experiencing morning sickness, the first time ever since the start of his pregnancy. It is almost like some kind of late reaction, like Jongin's body is just starting to process the fact that he is indeed pregnant. It was approximately 4am and Jongin was still curled up in Kyungsoo's embrace, head against his chest. It came in a wave of nausea, hitting Jongin square in the gut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter