abs ugh

Kai is pregnant?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong In feels like crying. 

Of course he doesn't cry because his a full grown man and men don't cry.

He faintly recalls showing off his abs to Sehun a few months ago, after coming back from the gym. He had made a bet with the latter; in which the first person with abs wins and the loser has to agree to whatever the winner says. He remembers forcing the younger to sing to Luhan in public. Jong In admits that it was fun watching Sehun all flustered and his voice cracking all over the place. Sehun had sworn to murder him someday ever since then.

And now Jong In is staring at the mirror looking at the morphed state of his 6 pack which has now turned into a pathetic lump. He knows he should be happy and that this baby is his and Kyungsoo's love child but he just can't help feeling depressed after his abs have all disappeared.

"Yo bro!" Sehun calls Jong In over during breakfast, mouth still half filled with fruity loops and milk still on his lips. Sehun tugs Jong In into his room, smirking before lifting up his shirt revealing his six packs.

" you Sehun" Jong In croaks, leaving the room and slamming the door in Sehun's face.

Sehun blinks, the droplet of milk rolling down his lip and landing on the carpet.

 

 

"It's okay babe" Kyungsoo cards his fingers through Jong In's hair. 

Jong In groans into Kyungsoo's neck, wrapping his arms around the elders waist. Kyungsoo hyung always makes everything be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter