Christmas (I/II)

Kai is pregnant?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUUU"

Jong In hollers at Chanyeol to shut the up before he calls the cops to report murder.

It isn't the best thing to wake up to Chanyeol's voice ringing throughout the house, cracking whenever he couldn't reach the high notes, and a kyungsooless bed on Christmas eve morning. Jong In groans when Chanyeol continues singing with the addition of Baekhyun's voice this time. Kyungsoo hyung had probably woken up earlier to prepare the food and try to stop Joonmyeon from doing so. The last time Joonmyeon entered the kitchen, he nearly burnt the whole house down. The elder male has been banned from the kitchen ever since. Sehun even made a sign with 'GTFO SUHO HYUNG' and had it pasted on the wall next to the kitchen.

Joonmyeon is quite bitter about it though, always mumbing incoherent sentences under his breath. Jong In had caught a few phrases the other time, stuff like 'I need to learn how to be a good husband' and 'Yifan likes people who can cook'. 

Jong In crawls out of bed and slips his feet into the pororo slippers(Kyungsoo had bought matching slippers when they went shopping) lined up next to the bed. He stifles a yawn as he shuffles out of the room. He is greeted by everyone(except Kyungsoo) on the couch, limbs overlapping over each other. He swivels his eyes to the television and grunts in annoyance when Barbie in A Christmas Carol is playing.

"God damn it guys," Jong In complains, voice muffled with his palms over his face.

"What? It's a good movie. You can learn valuable lessons from this, like how to not be selfis-"

"We agreed to watch it so that Joonmyeon hyung can stay out of the kitchen," Jongdae cuts, earning a loud slap on the thigh from the elder. 

Jong In figures that being with Kyungsoo is much better than watching a ing Barbie movie with a bunch of morons. He trudges to the kitchen and gets

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter