Kick

Kai is pregnant?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin first feels it when he is washing the dishes with Jongdae but waves it off because Junmyeon was the one who prepared lunch and god knows what he added in the soup.

He feels it again later when everyone is in the living room watching the newest episode of kitchen nightmares (because Junmyeon insisted on watching it and promises not to cook dinner in exchange). Jongin lets out a soft grunt, eyes glancing over to the rest of the gang who seem perfectly fine and comes to a conclusion that it is probably because of the barbeque pringles he ate.

"Jongin." Kyungsoo's eyes fly open and Jongin looks down to stare at the other who has his head resting on his lap.

"Hmmm?" He hums, reaching out and smoothing the elder's hair.

"I think I felt a kick." Kyungsoo sits up, large owl eyes floating down to Jongin's belly. 

"A what-" The elder wets his lips, glancing back and forth between Jongin's face and his belly, seeking for approval. The younger lets out a little laugh before nodding, watching his hyung's eyes light up. Kyungsoo places a warm palm over Jongin's belly and then the feeling came back again.

A dull kick.

Jongin rethinks about Junmyeon's horrible cooking skills and how even though it tastes really bad at least it is safe to consume and also makes a mental note to stock up on the barbeque pringles which are starting to run low in supply.

"Wow. It feels so- so magical!" Kyungsoo looks like he is about to cry. Jongin shakes his head physically because here is Kyungsoo enjoying the moment while he is thinking about ing barbeque chips, which by the way taste so ing delicious-

"Awww Nini." Jongin is still in the midst of pringles land when Kyungsoo wraps his arm around him, nuzzling his nose into the younger's neck.

"Can I touch it too?" Sehun's question drags Jongin back to reality in which the latter scrunches his nose in annoyance and replies a cold " off Sehun."

The others seem to have noticed what was going on and had formed a semicircle around him in the process, with Baekhyun on Chanyeol's back (because apparently Baekhyun is like a small little puppy so Chanyeol now enjoys carrying him around and calling him puppy. ing gross.) Jongin rolls his eyes at the thought.

"I want to touch it too!" Minseok pipes up from behind Yixing, throwing his hand in the air. Before he knows it, eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter