The Reason pt2

Where My Heart Takes Me

*Matoki Palace*

"How Stupid can you get?! I gave you one simple assignment. ONE. YOU can't even look after a child!!!" said a man who looks like he's in his mid thirties.

"I'm sorry, brother! Please forgive me!" a man dropped down to the floor.

"Park Yoochun,get up! If you know your mistake,then help me get my daughter back from Exo Princes."

"Yes, Yunho Hyung. I promise you with my life that I will get Sunmi back"

" Good. Now call Junsu to assemble the secret force." Yunho said with such authoritive voice.


 

 *A secret room inside the Matoki Palace*

 

 

"What I am about to tell the six of you will remain in this room. Exo has kidnapped the King's Daughter. Her name is Sunmi. Now before you say anything Prince Yongguk,yes she is your little sister. Well, half sister that is."

 

"Bwoh? I have a sister? I'm an...Oppa?" Yongguk said in disbelief. THe thought of having a little sister somehow makes him happy. But, that happiness turned into rage when he found out his little sister had been kidnapped.

"Woah,hyung! A sister! you have a sister! hmm...i wonder if she is pretty."

"Shut up, Himchan."

"Yah Yah! Is that a way to talk to your hyung, Daehyun?" Himchan smacked the side of his dongseng's head.

"STOP!" Yongguk's voice boomed. "We are on a mission here. We don't have time for your guys' nonsense."

Himchan and Daehyun immediately shut up.

"Now please continue, Uncle Junsu."

"Well as I was saying, Princess Sunmi does not know of her royal status. She's been raised by your Uncle Yoochun on earth."

"Why was she on earth? Why wasn't she raised here with Yongguk hyung and us?" asked a cute boy with curly blonde hair.

"Zelo. I was getting to that part until you interrupted!"

"sorry." Zelo muttered

 "King Yunho was on expedition in the northern mountains of Exo. He was injured and got seperated from the group. He was unconscious for days. When he woke up, he found himself staring at a beautiful woman. Now to make this story short. They fell in love blah blah blah. Yunho hyung later found out that the woman he fell in love with is the beloved cousin of Exo King. At that time Exo and Matoki's relations are fairly good. But, King of Exo was outraged to find his cousin pregnant with King Yunho's child because King Exo harbored unrequited love for his cousin. He opposed the marriage and seperated the couple,refusing to let his cousin be Yunho hyung's concubine. And eight months later, a baby girl was born. King Yunho sent Yoochun hyung to sneak the mother and the child out of Exo palace to Matoki palace. However, Yoochun hyung only managed to bring the baby. The mother died soon after giving birth. No one has seen the baby except for Yoochun hyung and the mid wife. When The King of Exo finds his cousin dead, he was heart broken and blamed the death all on King Yunho and the baby. Since then, the relation between two planets had been bad."

"Wait Uncle Junsu. What happened to the baby princess after Uncle Yoochun brought her to our palace?" A handsome boy named Youngjae asked.

"oh right. well when he arrived and delivered the bad news,Yunho hyung was devastated. He feared for his newborn daughter's life because King Exo made it clear to kill the baby. Yunho hyung decided to sent Yoochun hyung and the midwife to take care of the baby on earth. They were not allowed to let the princess know of her identity,so they just took the role of her parents."

"So Exo princes kidnapped our princess to kill her?!?!" a certain y boy named Jongup freaked out.

"I certainly hope not. They probably want something in return for her life." Junsu reasoned.

"And that is why you need us, right? To get her back from Exo princes." said Jongup.

"Yes. and you have to do it without letting anyone know about this. No one know of the Princess on this Matoki planet. Since there are Exo spies among our kind, no one must know of it. Do I make myself clear?" Junsu stared at the six warriors with stern eyes.

"YES SIR."

"Guys, let's get my sister back" said Yongguk.

"OHHH! OHHH! Can I marry her when we finish this mission???" Himchan asked enthusiastically.

"Shut up,you ert hyung." Daehyun said coolly. But, he himself was filled with questions about this mysterious princess.