Full outside, empty inside.

Compilation of Drabbles

His smile faded away, that sweet smile replaced by a serious expression. He didn't want to hear it, I knew it. But why did I keep talking?

" Just forget about everything. You know it was a lie. You were the only one that decided to believe, to live inside a lie. I was sleeping with him the whole time. You know I love him! You cant pretend you didn't see it. For god's sake! I was in your bed with him, and you just come here and pretend you never saw it? Open your eyes, damn! You are making things difficult to me too! I am sorry, but I'm not an actor, I cant live a character for you. Sorry. " I scream, trying to make him open his eyes, but I know it is useless. He'll pretend it never happened. He loved me too much to let me go.

" No, no! We can make it somehow! Look! I'll pretend I didn't see it, so you can date him if you want. I'm asking you...Im just asking you, don't leave me please! " He begs. He cries and scream and makes me feel bad. But he has to understand somehow.

" No, I won't. Look at yourself, you're worse than a dog. In kicking you away, but you won't let me go. I'm throwing a rock at you telling you to go away, but you come back and my hands. Don't you have any self love? When did you become like this? " I walk away, trying to reach the door.

" I can accept him Jiyoung. I can even let him live with us. I can do it. All you need to say is I love you, and I'll accept him. Please " he kneel down

" I'll do anything to have you back. Just...just...don't leave me. We'll be alright. We'll make it somehow, we'll " he touch me and I push him to the ground.

" There is no we, there is no us. I'm leaving and its best for you to don't look for me. I'm done with this. " I walked away and opened the door, better tried. It was locked.

" No, you won't go. I'll never let you go. You're mine and only mine. Now we can love each other as much as we want. There is no one to stay between us. No one will find us here, isn't that great? " He approached me and hugged me. I felt dirty, worst than crap. He won't let me go, now I'm sure.