Chapter 5

Because You're My Hyung

Chapter 5

 

"He's alive." Luhan's prayers have been answered but he later finds out that the boy was better off dead.

Making his way down to his best friend's room in the hospital, his palms start to sweat and he's getting dizzy.
It's a good thing that he's in a hospital.
As he opens the door, the scent of flowers that were sent by loved ones intoxicates his senses.
 
"Hello? Hyung? Is that you?"
Sehun seemed okay, he did have a few broken bones but he seemed fine. 
That is until you heard his voice. It drips with despair, sadness, and pure pain. However not a hint of regret was evident in his tone.  
 
"Sehun, I'm really sorry, this is all my faul-" 
Sehun stops him and brings himself to ask, "Before did you mean it? Dd you really want to end our friendship? Did you really hate me?"
 
Luhan looks at him with teary eyes and chokes out, "Of course not, you're my donsaeng. But...wae? Why did you do it? You were right about me being an " 
 
"Well..." Sehun attempts to get his best friend to look at him straight in the eye. He outstretched his hand, only to traps the air. He keeps doing this for awhile leaving Luhan confused.
 
"What are you doing?" Luhan finally questions after three minutes of watching the young boy poking through the air. 
 
"Oh you moved over." Sehun's hands find their way to Luhan's face, poking his eye in the process.
 
"Ouch! Is this revenge? If so, please warn me at least!" Luhan exclaimed.
 
Sehun smiles, a forced one and says, "I did it because you're my hyung. I'll always protect you from harm. I'll always be there when you need me, I'll always be your Donald Duck dongsaeng, I'll always be with you even if I'm hurt, this is because you're my hyung." 
 
Luhan was touched and doesnt want Sehun to see him cry, so he pulls out a sticky note from his pocket, delicately writes something down and hands it to Sehun.
 
"..." Sehun held the note in his hand while staring straight at the wall.
 
"Hyung, after the incident..." 
What Sehun said next left Luhan numb and shocked like he's been out in the cold for so long that the pain can no longer be registered.
 
"Hyung, Im blind now."

Sorry update has been so late. I've been too busy to retype and transfer the story over. MIAN MIAN MIAN ;-;

I think this chapter had me crying the most T___T