Chapter 1

Because You're My Hyung

Chapter 1:

 

 

Luhan was a person who got frustrated easily. If he can't express himself properly, he'll resort to anger and tears. As a kid, he had to move to Korea from his home country, China, for business purposes.

No one wanted to bestfriend, "that new kid", or "that kid who can't even keep up with a conversation."
 
Everyday at lunch time, Luhan would sit by the tree with his old Donald Duck lunch box, while the other kids were by the playground eating out of their new and 'in-style' Pororo lunch boxes.
 
It was the same everyday, Luhan would walk by, hoping that they'll let him with them, and they'd musts stare, as if theyre trying to create an invisible wall with their eyes and intense disliking of him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan was only 7, and as a small child, he still would have a lot to say, things that only a youth can pick up, not adults. It's a shame that no one in his age range can talk to him or are willing to.
 
As little Luhan takes a bite into his lunch, he finds that some of his sandwich is soggy and salty from his tears. 
 
Digging through his lunchbox, he begins to regret not grabbing an extra napkin from the house while he still had the chance. He can't fully express his disappointment, so now his tears increase with frustration.
 
 
 
 
 
 
They didn't stop because everything came at once. 
 
He thought of the time when that tall boy Chanyeol would laugh at his attempt of speaking Korean.
 
He would think of the time when Baekhyun made fun of his height which seemed stupid because he was at his height too, if not, shorter.
 
He opened old scars when that Jongdae kid said that he looked girly and was gay, which was still a word that was oblivious to the poor kid until he reached the age of 12.
 
Using his hands, he wiped the tears, hoping that they would stop, like the pain he was feeling at an age too young to stand. All he needed was one friend, one ear to concise in, a source of affection and kindness from someone around his age.
 
This would show that he wasn't some sort of monster or a reject that deserves this treatment.
 
Halfway through his sandwich, he sees a small hand with a tissue in between tiny fingers.mLuhan looks up and sees a kid that he recognizes from a younger grade.
 
"Annyeonghaeseyo hyung, Sehun-imnida," the even smaller boy sang.
 
"..." Luhan was speechless. Does this kid know he's a reject?
 
"You can talk to me hyung, my umma says it's not good to be shy, otherwise you'll end up alone and addicted to video games, like Kyuhyun hyung down the block. Do you know him? He's really cool though!"
 
This kid won't stop talking and continues telling his story about his adventures in his "exotic rainforest" aka his backyard. 
 
"..." Luhan can only pay attention and hear what he has to say, he can't really listen.
 
"Hey punk! Are you gonna say your name or something? What's your name?"
 
That Luhan knew.
 
"Luhan-imnida." He said with a heavy accent. He was terrified of Sehun's reaction.
 
"Oh you must be foreign! That's cool!" Although Luhan couldn't tell what he's saying, he was taking this all well as Sehun is speaking with a smile on his face and a playful curiousity in his little voice.
 
"Hello, I am Sehun!" Nope, Lulu didn't know English, except maybe a "Hello."
 
"Hajimematsute, watashi no namae wa Sehun desu!" For sure, Luhan didn't know ANY Japanese.
 
"Ni hao! Wo de ming zi shi Sehun!" He holds out his hand, confident he was right and Luhan takes it, holding his best friend's hand for the first time.
 

So this is the first chapter (: I will be updating as soon as I can. It takes a lot of work since I have to transfer over the Fanfiction! 
 
 
There may be some mistakes since I did transfer this by typing it out again.