New Boy In MY HOUSE?!

At The Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home! And uncle Lee gave some cupcakes for desserts!" You called out to your grandma as you stepped in the small house. You took off your school shoes and place them neatly on the racks. While placing it on the racks, you notice a unfamiliar pair of shoes in the house.

You frowned at it and became puzzled. *Do we have a guest coming over? And a student too?* You walked into the kitchen and saw your grandma there cooking. "Hey grandma." You called out.

Your grandma stopped cooking and turn around, "Oh, you're back!" She smiled and you place the cupcake boxes on the dining table. "Ooh! Cupcakes!" She smiled happily.

You just smiled back, happy to see your grandma smiling. "Grandma, do we have a guest in the house?" You asked. Your grandma just smiled. "Aemi dear, I'm sorry for the late announcement, but a guy in your scho-" "So, where do I put these?" A voice interrupted your grandma's words.

You stopped and spun around, when your eyes landed on the person in front of you, the only thing you could do was let your jaw dropped and your eyes nearly popped out of your eye sockets. "Y-You.." 

Tao just stare at you and blinked. *Who is she? I've never seen her in my class before.* 

"Aemi." Your grandma began, "This is Tao. He will be living with us from now on and he's your classmate too! Ain't it fun?" She cheered and you wanted to slapped your forehead so badly on the spot.

You took one big breath and turn to your grandma, "Grandma, let me speak with you alone after dinner. Okay?" You spoke it loud and clear. Tao just stare at the two of you with a puzzled look.

"Okay." Your grandma smiled and you force a smile back at her. You turn to your front and bowed, "Nice to meet you... Erm, ..." "Tao." He said and you nodded. "Right.. Tao.." You force another fake smile and went upstairs angrily, stomping loudly on the steps.

Tao just blinked at you, *She doesn't seem so awesome like how her grandma describes her. And besides, how come I never saw her today?* 

"Tao, you can put your school uniform in the laundry basket. Aemi will teach you laundry duties later." Said the grandma as she mix the stew properly. Tao nodded and went to the laundry basket and place his uniform in. *I don't think she will be very happy to teach me.*

"What on earth was grandma thinking?! Bringing a total stranger in the house?! And besides, a guy from my school! The new popular guy! I'm so doom!" You sighed in depression while taking your uniform off and changing into comfortable clothing.

"I can't believe she did that! My grandma is too kind! I need to protect her the next time she brings a total stranger in! It's a good thing though that his guy is in my school so I can keep an eye on him, but it is also a bad thing because he will know my dorky side! NOO!" You screamed and sighed.

When you were done with the clothes, you flipped open the door and nearly screamed when you saw Tao in front of you. Tao himself got shocked too and blinked at you awkwardly. "Err, foods ready. Your grandma told me to-" "I got it. Thanks." You said it not-so-nicely to him and went past him and down the stairs.

Tao just rolled his eyes, "Sheesh. Whatever." He muttered softly and followed you down the stairs. Your grandma spotted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter