Pick Up A Boy

At The Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BBRIINNGG!

"Okay class! Dismissed." said the teacher as he kept his stuff and left.

Lunch came and students exited the class, Tao was casually keeping his stuff and slung his bag over his shoulder as he was about to made his way to the door. But nearly 90% of the girls in class went over to his side and smiled at him.

Some even put on perfume, while some fixed their make-up and batted their fake eyelash extensions to him. Tao blinked at one girl whose eyelash extension had hung loosely on her eyes and he nearly freaked seeing that. It was just so utterly gross, someone making a cute face and not knowing their fake extensions are falling apart and loosely hanging on her eyes. Eww.

"Erm, will you girls please excuse me?" Tao gently mumbled but the girls just gave him goo-goo eyes and flashed their hair around. "Tao oppa!" A girl cheered loudly and Tao moved back a little as she suddenly popped out in front of his face.

"Tao oppa~ Can you please tutor me in this subject?" She asked cutey, which was sickening since Tao can sense fake cute Barbie voices. "Subject? Tutor? You mean, Math?" He asked.

"Uh-huh." She nodded happily. Tao just sighed and cursed softly under his breath. *Damn. I just wanted to have lunch. Is there any other way out?* "Look, I really need to-" 

"Move your butts away girls." A voice snarled and the crowd of girls turned their heads to the front, Yookyung and her popular gang were there, she was crossing her arms in a drama queen manner and sashayed over to Tao's side.

"Can't you see he is trying to get to lunch?" She snarled angrily. The girl's all lowered their heads. Tao just stare at them, bewildered. "Hey, look there is no need for this." 

"Aww, don't worry. I'll bring you to the cafeteria." Yookyung sweetly smiled at Tao, Tao just rolled his eyes. *Sheesh. Another moron head.* 

Yookyung snapped her head to the crowd of girls and glared at them. "Move it." She spat and the crowd of girls parted away like the Red Sea.

Yookyung smiled and grabbed Tao's right arm, Tao stare at her in bewilderment and tried to shake her hand off but Yookyung wouldn't budge. Tao just sighed and let her clung onto him for a moment. 

"Let's go Tao." She sweetly gestured for him to walk first. And Tao went up first, walking as fast as he can while Yookyung struggled from behind. The popular gang followed her from behind and the fangirls dispersed as soon as they left the classroom.

Heejin who had been watching the whole thing from behind gasped. "Holy cow." She got up and ran to your seat. You were practically immersed in a storybook and didn't knew about the scene that happened just now.

"Yah! Yoo Aemi! Did you see that just now?!" She slammed her palms on your table, making you snapped back into reality from being too immersed into the plot of the book in your hands.

You jumped slightly and looked up at her. "What?!" You half-scream and half-asked.

You were slightly pissed that she interrupted the most exiciting moment of the storybook. "Yookyung's next target is the new boy. Man, she sure change fast. First it was Kai, then next it was Jonghyun and the other day was Minhyuk and now it's this new guy." 

"She's a playgirl, an arrogant brat, and a drama queen. What is there to be surprise about?" You asked, not quite getting the importance in this subject. "Besides, we should leave our butts of that girl's business. Cause, this last year of mine-" You got up and kept your storybook and slung your bag on your shoulder.

You looked at Heejin and finished your sentence. "- is when I prove to people that I'm not always a dork." 

"You're still into that dream of yours?" Heejin questioned and you nodded. "I'm never gonna give up." You thought and smiled. You love that motto of yours. *N.G.U.* 

Heejin kept her stuff and the two of you went to the cafeteria. 

When school ended, you and Heejin said goodbye's and you parted ways from her and headed down to the familiar street of yours. You were heading down to your grandma's favorite coffee shop where you had your part-time work.

It was far away from school and none of your school people ever comes to that old coffee shop building, it just wasn't teenager's type of shop these days. You were glad and happy that none of the school people knows your part-time workplace. Or else your dreams are fully crushed.

You stopped in front of the shop and spotted your grandma in there, talking with the owner of the place. Your grandma had known this coffee shop owner from a long time ago and they were best friends. You smiled and went in, "Grandma!" You called out and your grandma turned her head, she spotted you and smiled.

"Ah, Aemi dear~" She held out her arms and you went into them feeling her warmth of her hug. "Having afternoon tea, grandma?" You quesitoned as the two of you pulled away from each other slowly. Your grandma stare at you and nodded happily.

You turn to the shop owner, a.k.a your boss and nodded. "Afternoon boss! Or uncle Lee." You nodded and the middle-aged uncle Lee nodded at you with a heart-warming smile. "Afternoon Aemi. Ready for work?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yeah. Bye grandma. I'll be home at 6." You kissed her cheek and went to the back. Once you've gotten to the back, you hung your bagpack and saw those familiar school bags hung on the rack. You knew whose owner of those bags are.

"Yah! V! Jungkook! Jimin!" You called out and three boys around yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter