New Student

At The Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aemi!" Your grandma called you from downstairs.

Silence greeted her and your grandma sighed. You were not a morning person and a very big heavy sleeper. *I need help with her.* Your grandma sighed and shouted one more time, louder too.

"YOO AEMI!" 

"WAA!" 

BOOM!

There was a loud thud sound on the top floor and your grandma sighed. "Must have fell to the ground again.." She said while shaking her head as she made her way to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

"Oww.." You winced as you got up from the ground while rubbing your head. You yawned and stretched yourself while walking out of your bedroom and to the toilet.

You noticed your morning hair and laughed at it. "Well, I'm a dork afterall." You admitted and took your pink elephant toothbrush, pop the cap off the toothpaste and started to squeeze a big amount of the toothpaste on your toothbrush.

You started to brush your teeth and comb your hair with your other free hand. When your hair was neat, you spit and rinse your mouth with water.

After washing your face, you went out of the bathroom with your hair tied into a bun and a towel on your shoulder.

You got in your bedroom and about 10 minutes later, you got dressed and was readdy for school. You crossed off the date on the calendar and smiled to yourself in the mirror.

*I'm not gonna be a dork today. Fighting!* You smiled happily. The reason why you didn't want to be a dork in your school, is because nobody listens to dorks. Everybody listens to the popular kids in your school.

Its like everybody is a worshipper of those who are born to be popular or is just popular. 

You grabbed your stuff and bagpack then left your bedroom. Ready to prove people that you are not all dorky and all.

Your parents passed away when you were young and you had been under your grandma's care ever since. Your grandma is pretty strong and fun. But still, you worried about her health and afraid that someday she will leave your side, just like your parents.

You came in the kitchen with a big smile and greeted your grandma. "Morning grandma!" You chirped and hug her from behind.

You sat across her and ate your breakfast which was your grandma's usual, rice with vegetables and seaweed soup on the side. It was nothing fancy or expensive. It was healthy and can make you full, plus its delicious, that's enough.

"So, did you finish your homework?" Your grandma asked. You froze immediately as you were about to finish the last spoon of rice with vegetables.

Your grandma eyed you sternly. "Aemi.." She said your name sternly. You gulped and put down your spoon, "Well, I may have forgotted about it..." You nervously laughed and your grandma put down her chopsticks with a sigh.

"Aemi, you know that this is your final year. If you don't show good attendance or a perfect mark. It may be impossible for you to go to college or any other university." Your grandma warned. 

You just sighed and groaned. "I know... I know.. I just wanna have a little fun for this last year." You said and your grandma just shook her head. 

"Aww! Don't look disappointed! I'll pass with flying colors!" You smiled happily and your grandma just sighed. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Positive!" You smiled and the clock in the living room chimed. You saw the time and gasped. 

"Oh no! I'm gonna be late!" You scooped up the last spoon of the food and drank the seaweed soup as fast as you could. You got up and patted your grandma's back. "Bye grandma!" You said as you ran out of the house after slipping on your school shoes.

"Hurry." She said. You nod and smile.

You raced down the block and finally made it to your school. You got in before the guards could closed the gate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter