Meeting mother-in-law

Sweet Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s POV

What’s wrong with her? Why did she get furious? I thought it’s normal. I didn’t want to bring family involved in our relationship. Actually, I hate the word “family”. I never had a peaceful family, because I was raised in the vampire clan since I was born. I never knew the warmth of being hugged by parents. That was also one of reason I came a cold-hearted one. So, there’s no word “family” in my dictionary. Plus, I felt uncomfortable when human were around me. I hate them because they often wear a thick ethics mask. At the company, all employees tried to raise me up in front of me, but later they spoke badly of me behind my back. However, Sulli is different from them. She never tried to raise me up, just told me directly about my bad habits. She often told me that I’m a stubborn, arrogant, heart-less, and evil man. Sometimes, I wondered how she could love someone like me. We’re totally opposite. She’s an innocent, kind, full of responsible girl. She’s the only one made me feel my house is really a “house”, not a simple place for staying, since I knew there’s still someone waiting for me at home, greeting me with her best smile, cooking the tasty food, giving me the most delicious blood, and loving me without any conditions. Or to say simply, she’s my everything, my energy, my motivation, and … my love.

I took my phone, dialed her number, and was going to apologize her. It’s rare to see me saying sorry to anyone. She’s the first one, and maybe the last one. Her phone’s ringing but she didn’t pick it up. I dialed her again, but there’s no way to reach her, since she turned her phone off. “Arg… She really gets angry with him” I thought. Maybe I should let her cool herself down, and talk to her later.

Nobody’s POV

A few following days, Sulli didn’t come to Taemin’s house, even didn’t mind to pick up his calls. Even though she’s still furious with him, she missed him so much, dying to see his face, listen his voice, get his embrace. But she wanted to let him learn a lesson from being disrespectful to her mom.

The same to Taemin, he really missed her like hell, wanted to caress her face, taste her tasty pink lips, hear her cute soft moans. He made a hundred of calls, but there’s no reply from her. Taemin’s laying on his king-size bed, hugging Sulli’s pillow, and mumbling “Sulli-ah, I miss you. Please, stop getting angry with me” Taemin decided to visit her house to see her, and … her mom.

The following day,  Taemin tried to finish his work early, went straight to Sulli’s house after work. His driver gave him a ride to Sulli’s house. They stopped in front of her house gate. Taemin’s sitting at the back seat, adjusted his tie and clothes, let a loud sigh.

-       Are you nervous, Director Taemin? – his driver said while looking at Taemin’s reflection on the front car mirror

-       …No – Taemin said without looking at his driver

-       But your face looks serious, and it’s rare to see you sigh and look serious – Daniel said

-       Kind of … look like I’m going to see my mother in law – Taemin said

-       Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter