My true identification

Sweet Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s POV

I really hate the period. Whenever it comes, I feel so tired and crave for blood because I keep losing my blood. I always ask why only women have to suffer it every month, otherwise man doesn’t have to. In my period, I usually get bad-temper easily, and feel annoyed whenever something or someone bothered me. So, I often just stay in my own room, wait until my period ends, and then I will go out and hunt for the meal.

I’ve been in my room almost 2 days. I don’t want to see Pretty Boy because I’m afraid that I can’t control my hungry. And I may attack him. I also don’t want to let him know I’m a vampire. What he will react if he knows it? Will he be afraid and run away from me? Neither I don’t want him to think of me as a monster. The desire of having him by my side grows up bigger and bigger in my mind. Sometimes, I wonder if what my life will be without him. The house will become empty and lonely, and no one wait for me returning home, and my life will come back as before like a blank paper. I know I can’t hide my true identification from him forever. One day, he will know and he will run away from me.

Back to my state now, I’m so hungry, so I decide to sleep as much as possible, because it’s the only way to help me save my energy. Avoiding doing something could cost my energy as much as possible. I slowly fall asleep.

Pretty Boy’s POV

I’m really worried about Krys. She hasn’t shown up for 2 days. She just stays in her own room. I wonder whether something happened to her. Every day I come to her room, knock the door, and check her out. And she always replies the same words “I’m fine. Don’t worry” but her voice’s really weak and I bet she’s not alright at all. I also bring the food to her, but she denies opening her door, just asks me leave the food in front of her room, and tells me come back to my room. After a few hours, I come back and collect the food tray. Everything repeats day by day.

Today is the third day she hasn’t come out of her room. I decide to see her with all my prices. I can’t stop being worried about her. I go upstairs and stop in front of her room, knock it slightly.

-          “Krys, I want to see you”   - I said

No reply, but silence.

-          Krys, are you okay? I’ve been worried about you because you’ve kept yourself in your room for 3 days – I tried to speak louder to make sure she could hear it

-          I’m … I’m fine. – she said weakly

-          But your voice looks exhausted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter