Save me

Sweet Pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli’s POV

I was having fun dance with Director Heechul, we laughed a lot. Suddenly he bent down his body close to me, and kissed my cheek. My eyes opened wide and stared at him. I didn’t know why he kissed me. I felt embarrassed, and awkward. I just smiled back, didn’t know what to do. Our eyes met, and immediately I looked into another direction to avoid his eyes. I couldn’t see his face clearly, but I could feel that he’s smiling. Someone rushed into us, he punch into Director Heechul’s face, and fell down on the floor. I was panicked, and didn’t know what happened just now. I hurried to help Director Heechul up, and looked around to find who hit Director Heechul. That’s Taemin standing behind me. He looked so angry, and lost control himself. As soon when I helped Director Heechul up, Taemin took Heechul’s collar, and pulled Heechul close to him.

-          Stay away my thing – Taemin said with anger

He’s scary, he looked like he wanna kill Heechul. I tried to push Taemin away, and stood between them. I was very angry with his rude action.

-          What’re you doing? Why do you hit him? – I shouted at him

He didn’t reply but took my wrist and took me out the door. Heechul and my friends were surprised and just looked at us walking away. I used all my strength to break his hand. My wrist was red and hurt. He stared at me with his scary eyes. I had never seen his eyes like this before. I thought “what’s wrong with him? I’m suppose the one should look at him with those angry eyes? Why does he looked at me like that?”

-          You’re gonna try to break my wrist. That’s hurt. Can’t you see it? – I said

-          Who’s that man? – he said

-          There was no need to answer your question – I said

-          I asked you who he was – he said louder while taking my shoulder

My shoulder hurt a lot, I didn’t reply. I hate his attitude right now. I walked back into the club, but he gripped my wrist, and started kissing me wildly. He bit my lower lip. I tried to break his kiss but he’s so strong. I couldn’t pull him away.

 

Taemin’s POV

I hate anyone dare to touch my thing. I mean everything of me, include her. I wanted to kill that man so much. I was very angry because she didn’t answer my question. I started to kiss her passionately, but she always pushed me away. I was angrier. I bit her lip hard, I could feel her lip bleeding. I her blood like I used to do it before. I misses her delicious smell, and blood. A few minutes later, I stopped kissing her. I saw she was crying hard. I thought “Did you hate my kiss a lot? You used to like to be kissed by me before. Why do you change a lot?” Suddenly she slapped my face, I didn’t feel pain on my face, but in my heart.

-          Why do you always do this with me? – she said with her tears falling on her pink cheek

Vampire’s pride is so high. I didn’t want to let her know that I got crazy because of her. I didn’t want to tell her how much important she is to me. I really want to comfort her, but my pride didn’t allow me to do that.

-          I used to think you were different with other girls. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter