Bwest Fwiends

Little Xiumin's First Day at Kindergarten

It was another sunny day at kindergarten, and all the kids were having their playtime in their toy room. All of a sudden, a wail broke the cheerful atmosphere in the room and sobs were heard soon after.

Worried, the teacher of the particular class hurried over only to see little Chen crying pitifully while his best friend Xiumin was being dragged away by Luhan, close to tears himself.

“What’s wrong Chen? Why are you crying?”

“Xiu-Xiuminnie *sob* say he *sob* likey Lu-Luhan better than Chen-Chen!” After saying that Chen burst into more tears, throwing himself to the warm hug that his teacher could provide.

A few hours later~

“Ch-Chen-Chen…?”

Little Xiumin had finally managed to get away from little Luhan, after the latter was cluelessly dragged away by a very sulky Sehun to a corner and then promptly ignored when the latter crossed his arms and faced the wall, determined to ignore little Luhan despite his now deperate attempts to get his Hunnie’s attention.

Calling Chen’s name softly, Xiumin wandered around the class while looking under tables, hoping to find his friend somewhere only to pout when his results were fruitless.

His eyes sparkled however, when the door opened and little Chen was being ushered into the room still sniffling with the teacher following behind him. Throwing his arms around his best friend’s neck, Xiumin felt happy to see his Chen-Chen, only to be pushed to the ground.

Tears began to well up in his eyes as he looked at Chen from his spot on the floor and he burst into tears a few short seconds later.

“Xiu-Xiuminnie ish-ish showwy Chen-Chen!”

Poor little Xiumin began to sob large tears making Chen start to panic, while the teacher tried to stop Xiumin from crying his heart out.

“Xiuminnie, Xiuminnie likey Luhannie ash, ash, a fwiend! Chen-Chennie ish, ish differwent! Xiuminnie is-ish Chen-Chen-nie’s besh fwiend forevwer!”

Upon hearing that, little Chen immediately pulled his sobbing best friend into a hug while patting his head softly.

“Pwomise? I ish Xiuminnie’s bwest fwiend?”

Nodding his head furiously, Xiumin cuddled his head further into Chen’s hug, trying to get as much of his best friend’s warmth as he could.

“Xiuminnie pwomise Chen-Chennie! Chen-Chen be mwine besh fwiend! Forevwer, and evwer, and evwer!”

Hearing his friend’s promise, Chen finally broke into a huge smile and hugged Xiumin even tighter (if that was possible) and then proceeded to drag Xiumin to the corner of the room to play with bricks.

 


 

“Hunnie…?

“…”

“Hunnie…? Hannie ish showwy…dun be angwy at Hannie anymoar…”

“Does Hannie likey Hunnie moar or Minnie moar?”

“Hunnie! Hannie likesh Hunnie moar!”

“…Okie. Hunnie not angwy at Hannie”

“Yay~! Hunnie ish Hannie’s favouwite best-est fwiend!”

 


 

At another corner of the play room~

“Krish hyung?”

“Yesh Panda?”

“Pwomise nevar fight with Tao-Tao?”

“Pwomise.”