Tease

Still Awkward

 

 

 


 

 

“What is this? Are you even in a relationship with her?” Kai laughed, slapping D.O’s back. It was such an amusement to the dancer—how awkward D.O is with his own girlfriend. The vocalist glared at him but managed to snatch his phone back. D.O was just trying to text Joo a goodnight message but he didn’t know what to write and tried to appear as not desperate as he actually was. It had been almost a month since they last seen each other.

 

“Of course, I’m still in a relationship with her.” D.O walked out of his room—for no reason actually. He just wanted to get away from Kai’s teases and jokes about his dating life. It may be true that Yunjoo was just as shy as him when it comes to showing his affection but—he knew it and she knew about his real feelings too. They won’t be like other couples—no, they can do better.

 

“Oh, have you even kissed her then?” Kai chuckled, shrugging at D.O’s red face. D.O felt challenged now—maybe he even texted her too much cheesy stuff to show that he can be a romantic. The dancer could only laugh louder and clutched his stomach as he tried to gain his breath, rolling next to Sehun. The maknae showed no emotions on his face but he smirked anyway—seeing that kind of expression on D.O’s face, this must have something to do with Seo Yunjoo.

 

“Who have kissed who?” Luhan asked, eyes snapped off the TV. Suho just smiled and pointed at D.O. “Wait, Kyungsoo have kissed who?”

 

“Yunjoo-ssi~” Baekhyun danced, wriggling his as he made his grand entrance into the living room. It’s far more spacious now—their new dorm. He winked as he tried to dodge D.O’s hit. The poor guy was still on the door frame to their living room with his face deeply flushed as they were now talking about his relationship.

 

Tao got up from Suho’s laps and looked around. “Who is Yunjoo-ssi?”

 

Chanyeol nudged D.O and motioned him to sit along with them too. “You haven’t told them about Yunjoo?” D.O shook his head but managed to mumble a small reply to his girlfriend’s text. He kept his phone inside his pocket before sitting down beside Lay—for he knew that Lay won’t ask much like the others. “So who is Yunjoo-ssi?” Lay asked.

 

D.O groaned and moved away, now sitting next to Xiumin. Chen’s head popped from the behind and D.O rolled his eyes. Now he had no choice but to tell everything to everyone—he can’t do that before—talking about Yunjoo would make him too…lovesick? Yeah—lovesick—because he’ll smile the entire talks, putting sound effects to make the story more interesting and talked again nonstop about her. He never did that to any of his fellow members—sometimes, to himself yes, but mostly with Kai’s dogs.

 

He knew how not normal he seemed but she was just too precious to be talked about. And he’ll get teased even further about being so lovesick. See—even now, their faces were laughing at D.O’s smiles. He stopped smiling and cleared his throat. “There’s nothing interesting to know.”

 

“Who is this Yunjoo-ssi?” Chen started.

 

“Is she your girlfriend?” Xiumin followed.

 

“No—mine.” Chanyeol joked, only to fish out that inner jealousy from D.O. He was replied with a small whack on the head and that ignited a few howls from the boys.

 

“So, it’s true then?” Lay asked, quite surprised. Sehun nodded his head and looked teasingly at D.O. The vocalist’s face was crimson red and his eyes were widened like you’ve never imagined it could. “Whoa, how long have you been together?”

 

“And why haven’t you told us about it?” Kris asked, feigning hurt on behalf of the other members. D.O was so embarrassed that he had his face palmed in his hands. “6 months…” He mumbled. The EXO-K boys clapped for him while the M members felt betrayed.

 

“Hey, he never shares about Yunjoo with us too.” Baekhyun stated. “I actually thought that they had broken up. You know, because Kyungsoo keeps everything about her to himself.”

 

“Yeah, and I doubt if they’ve ever kissed before.”

 

“O-of course!”

 

A silence then continued. Everyone looked at a particular Do Kyungsoo while he tried his best to act out a strong look. He kissed her before, okay! On the cheeks—now stop bullying Do Kyungsoo!

 

“Oh my God, you’re so slow!”

 

“Are you sure she’s still your girlfriend?”

 

“Even my little cousin kissed before.”

 

“Wait, have you guys even held each other’s hands?”

 

“Stop it guys—” Kai said, earning another silence that night. “We shouldn’t bother Kyungsoo for he might be thinking about when to hold Joo’s hands.”

 

“Hey!” D.O snapped and looked at his friends. “I—I, I’m going to sleep.”

 

Another wave of laughter erupted and they all clutched their stomachs looking at D.O’s face. After a door was loudly banged closed, they finally died of the laughter and looked each other. Some were still laughing though—Chanyeol clapping like a seal, Chen questioning the same thing over and over and Sehun who still kept his non-audible laugh.

 

“But really?” Tao suddenly asked. “D.O never holds Yunjoo’s hands before?”

 

“Of course I have.” D.O argued—ohhh, he’s neatly dressed now. “And she’s Yunjoo-ssi to you, Tao. Now will you excuse me, I’m going to meet my girlfriend.”

 

“Hey, I thought that you’re going to sleep?” Kai asked, smirking. D.O glared at him before smirking back. Yeah, good luck man.