Unnecessary Worries

Unnecessary Worries

Night comes like a flash of light in the city called Seoul. Enchanting reds and greens carlights speeding on the roads, make a fine invicible line. As if a red string rolls from the balls of yarns. Honks and curse echo in here and there. Inside the street food stalls, escaping from the drunk men, angry ahjummas, fighting boys, and those blowing winds and air. Screaming thoughts and feelings.

A song called “Growl” echoes around this particular guy. His head and hands and body bobbling, moving here and there. Feet tapping and stepping in its place, following the rhytm. But still, his fingers hesitating, to push those keypads right above his fingertips. Words and sentences dancing in his minds, mixing on its own, finding their perfect match of mixture.

His eyes still glued on the notebook screen, as the desktop slowly dimmed, being untouched since the last ten minutes. But he could careless, he’s still focusing on his words play in his head. Seeking the perfect one for his fans. It’s just automatically, his body moving around by itself. Following the song. As if it’s being set on dancing mode everytime. Well the impact after practicing 12 hours a day in these past months. Flowing everytime the well-known high notes and voices entered his ears.

He sighed, still confused of what things he should write. Blame the manager-hyungs to make him do this fans notes on his own. Usually they would be the one who write that. Well, curse his stupid mouth, saying he can do that by himself. And now this is the result. Stuck in the certain place. Blank page.

He crossed his legs, puts it on the tiny chairs, even though his super long legs couldn’t fit in. He scrunched his eyebrows when suddenly the songs in his earphones being interrupted by the incoming call ringtone. Who? He asked to himself, as his fingers grabbing the Samsung S4 right on the desk in front of his eyes.

Incoming call : -Jinri-

When his eyes catching those name, his thumb instantly touch the answer sign. A cheerful voice greets his hearing in no time.

“Oppa! Have you heard? We’re going to mc-ing together tomorrow!” A glint of excited feeling pouring from her voice. Chanyeol just reply her by a simple “Hmm..”

“Oppaaa waee? You’re not excited?” She asked him again, wondering why his tone filled with a disinterest like that.

“Well, it’s not that I’m not excited…” His deep husky voice finally comes out from his throat, sending a slight chills to her spine. But she’s already used to it though. She hums to him, waiting him to continue.

“Well-“ His words cutted by a loud voice coming abruptly.

“CHANYEOL OPPA!!!” Those shrill voice rings from the other line. Make him tilted his phone a little bit further.

“JOONPA SAID HE HOPE THAT YOU WILL MESS UP TOMORROW HAHAHAHAHA!!!” Soojung chided again and finished it with an evil laugh, as her voice getting further from the line.

“I DIDN’T SAY THAT!” The well known leader voice chimed from the living room, shouting, audible enough for Chanyeol’s ears to catch. He scoffed.

He’s back to the line, just to meet the heavenly laugh of her. Jinri’s. He doesn’t know how it comes, but her laugh is a lullaby in his hearing, since ever, he doesn’t  know himself. A laugh escaped too from his mouth. Sending another same effect to Her.

For Jinri, she never thought that super low and deep voice could be a music to her ears. Masculineness radiating from his voice, no matter how kid he is.

“jinri-ah-“

“Don’t Jinri Jinri me Oppa, It’s Sulli sunbaenim starts now. Khu khu…” Jinri said teasingly to him. An amused chuckle comes from him.

“Well, look at yourself. You should erased the ‘Oppa’ word from your sentences first before asking me to Choi Jinri!” he replied challengingly.

“Ergh, calling you Chanyeol-sshi sounds weird….” He could imagine she’s making a disgusted face right now. Oh girl, she doesn’t know how adorable it looks even though he couldn’t see her.

His eyes accidentally catches the clock on the wall. It says a half past one already. The tiredness that has been forgotten gradually creeping again into his body. Blame Jinri’s presences that could make him forgets everything. Only focusing on her. Even though it’s just her voice.

“Jinri-ah, it’s late. I think we should sleep. We still have to perform tomorrow.” He suggested her, halfheartedly. Because actually, deep inside his heart, he wants this conversation last forever. Seeing their schedules and comebacks make it hard for them to meet up. But he knows he couldn’t be selfish like that.

“Aah waee? I’m not sleepy yet!” She scowled. The image of her pouting right now appears on Chanyeol’s mind. Make it harder for him to restrain himself.

“We need energy for tomorrow Jinri..” He replied, a little bit more firm. And She knows he’s being serious right now. And it pointless to against him, being the lead (well most, but not really) in this relationship.

“But…I still want to talk to you…” She replied his words, whining more softer this time. If that counts as a whine. His heart stung by her words. Because he feels that too.

“Nado…But I don’t want you to get sick. Do you want me to get sick?” Chanyeol makes a persuasive approaches.

“Of course I don’t want!” She replied. His smile grows wider, knowing her lips pouting more by now.

“Okay then, nan kaike…sleep well arasso hm?” He said a soothing words to her. He’s about to hang up but her next words stops him.

“Arasso…saranghae…” A loud of whistles come right after she said that. A ruckus and mocking laughs could be heard from the other line. A sound of annoyed Sulli to her members and asking them to leave her alone filled Chanyeol’s ears. He laughed heartily by the sound.

“Yah do you put the phone on speaker?” He asked her in the middle of his laugh.

“Well, sort of..But- I’m in my own roooom! They suddenly barged in and mocking me! Ugh!” She sulked more and more, seeing her rare moments with her boyfriend totally ruined. Chanyeol just laughed with his husky voice.

“Aigoo…Arasso arasso..Nan kaike…” He speak again. Just to hear a silent reply from the other line. Dissapointment filled her thought, and he instantly knows what’s on her mind right afterwards.

“Nado saranghae..” He chimed again out of the blue. Startled Jinri from the quick silence before. A smile bloomed on her face in an instant.

“Arasso, sleep well oppa.” She replied, with a reluctant tone.

“Hmm, you too.” He finished the conversation, hung up the phone. And crawled to the bed, as the Growl song that has been cut mid playing started to play again into his ears.

 

========================================================================================================================

 

A comfortable silence surrounding them. Faint sound of live performances could be heard trough the soundproof waiting room. Two figures engulfed on their own silence as Chanyeol’s hands playing with Jinri’s finger. She just propped her left elbow on the head of the sofa, holding her cheek with eyes glued on the sight in front of her. The sight of Chanyeol sitting with crossed legs on the sofa just with her and his hands doing unnecessary movements with her right hand fingers. He just seems focused on that, until the point he doesn’t realize that her eyes are on him since then.

Actually, she just doesn’t know that Chanyeol actually savouring the electricities and sparks that flowing everytime their skins touched each other. He’s becoming addicted to it. That’s why he keeps playing, making circles, and such on her hand.

“Oppa.” She called him suddenly. He doesn’t look up, just reply her with a soft hum. She grows more confused, these days he often answers her with only a hum. He was never been like this before. Possibilities and wonders floating in her mind. Wondering what’s gotten into him.

Chanyeol finally sensed the loud silence between them, his head looks up to her afterwards, just to see a worried face of Jinri. Automatically stopping his unnecessary activity.

“Something bothering you?” He asks her full of concern. Her eyes tilts to give him a look.

“I should be the one who asked that.” She replied with a soft yet slightly annoyed tone. She’s not the type of whiny girlfriend to be honest. Well, maybe sometimes. But not quite. Eventully, she’s sure that there’s something in his mind. Something that bugging him since yesterday. And she determined to find out what is it.

His eyes looks back to her gaze. The corner of his eyes catch a glint of blue and a contrast red colours showing from her clothes. A confusing patterned dress that hugs her body perfectly. With a touch of white collar around her neck, perfect to neutralize the beaming colours.

The patterns on his black jacket, somehow matches with her clothes.

“Maybe I’m just nervous…” He shrugged, make it looks like a simple matter. Jinri still gazing at him, suspicious as ever. But maybe he’s just not ready to share it yet.

“Oookay then.” She nodded her head, slightly understanding, slightly not. He’s staring at her. Sighed in his mind, that she’s just doesn’t know that he’s anxious about this MC-ing thing. He’s afraid that he might be stutter, or worse, talking to fast like he usually does when he’s rapping. He’s also memorizing his lines while sitting in a deep thought like that. To add the salt to the wound, she, Jinri, also more experienced than him. And he just doesn’t want to mortified himself at the stage.

“Sulli, Chanyeol, you guys up next!” A voice suddenly enters from the slightly opens waiting room door. Oh man the waiting is over. Jinri instantly gets up and takes her Mcountdown MC cards. Chanyeol reluctantly gets up too, bringing along his cards. Trailing behind her.

He pumps his fists up and down while walking, Takes a deep breath, encouraging himself.

Hoshh!! You can do this Park Chanyeol!!

The dim backstage slowly becomes more shining, with many stage lights from above. A quirky yet excited smile appears on his face. The nervousness instantly forgotten by the loud cheers and shouts from the fans. Jinri nudges her face closer to him right before they step on the stage and whispers,

“Don’t be nervous CHANYEOL-SSHI~” She emphasizes his name, her eyes twinkled in amusement and tease. Knowing it works really well to cheer him up. An amused chuckles escaped Chanyeol’s lips. He couldn’t hold his smirks anymore. They both smiled in knowingly and instantly wipe that with the fake one as they arrive on the front of the camera. Being professional as usual.

The show must go on, but the secret glances wouldn’t stop…. ;)

 

=============================================================================================

 

The encore has finished. All the artists rush back to their waiting room, itchingly to go to their own dorms and hurriedly change clothes. The stuffy stage, filled with so many fans, succeed make all of them drowned in sweats. Including Chanyeol and Jinri.

Lucky for him, he didn’t stutter a little bit. To his surprise, it was Jinri who was stutter. Makes him wondered how it could possibly happen. But at least, both of them did a great job. His mood already musters up, even thought he’s kind of tired. He quickly catches up with Jinri who is a few meters ahead. Glides from the hectic hall filled with various singers.

He sees her standing in front of f(x) waiting room, next to Soojung and Joonmyun hyung who are busy chatting with each other. She looks a little bit lonely there, playing with her fingers by herself. But oftenly flashes smiles whenever other idols greet her and wave at her. Not surprising him, mostly  from guys.

He furrows his eyebrows. Doesn’t really pleasant by the sight. But her petite figure radiating a beautiful aura. If she considered as a petite by people. But for him, she’s still counts as a petite girl.

She has grown up a lot. His mind mumble. Smile comes to him by the sight. Adoring her adorable figure.

“Hey.” He approaches her, stands in front of her and pats her left cheek once. She looks up in instant.

A happy grin creeps into her face. Make her eyes turn into a crecent moon. Beautiful as ever.

“Hello..” She mumbles softly as she snuggles to his palm more closer. Looks like a little cat in his eyes.

Secret glances attacking both of them, some of them giggles, snickers, smile, or even just looking at their interaction in confusion. Their relationship is already become a public secret they presume.

Jinri stares back to those who is staring at them. She sighed. Can’t they just leave us alone? Her mind sulks. Chanyeol just keeps staring at her, he knows that people snickers behind his back, but he doesn’t really care to be honest. He’s too busy enjoying the adorable scowling-girl sight in front of him. Too precious to be wasted.

He decides to bring her to the f(x) waiting room. Stealing a little bit of time for a tiny privacy for them. To their surprise, Amber and Luna are about to open the door too when Chanyeol opens it. Bags slung on their shoulders, ready to go to the van.

“Yah, Choi Sulli, you haven’t packed yet?” Luna asks Jinri while Amber and Chanyeol greet each other in playful manner. Jinri shakes her head. Then nudges her head closer to whisper to her.

“Eonnie you go heading first eoh?” Jinri asks her a favor as her eyes motion to the guy next to her, busy talking about games and food with Amber. Luna instantly understand and nods.

“Aah..arasso. Don’t be too long okay?” Luna whispers back to her. She beams by her understanding. Soon, Luna grabs Amber and drags her out, with a confusion plasters all over her face. Finally they’re now have a tiny time of their own.

Knowing that’s they’re both finally alone in the room, Chanyeol boldly hugs her out of the blue. Makes her surprised, but she instantly smiled and snuggled closer. Both of them somehow let out a sighs in relieved. Inhaling each other scents.

“Hmm…I missed this…” Chanyeol mumbles in the top of her hair. Spreading a warm sensation to all over her body, by his soft breath. Makes her leans deeper into his chest. The steady drums of his heartbeats echoes in her ears. Makes her tense body eased. She hums in reply.

“How I wish I could kidnap you right now and going somewhere…. ugh….” Chanyeol said again, sulked suddenly. Jinri instantly looks up to him. Surprised. Blinked at him few times. Then an amused smile blooming on her face.

“Soon, okay?” She replied happily. Chanyeol just sighed. There’s no way they could make that wish come true in these times. With their busy schedules, comebacks, and stuff. There’s still a looooong way to go to their upcoming dates. He nodded reluctantly to her.

Suddenly there’s a knock from the outside. Luna’s honey-like voice entered the room.

“Sulli-ah manager oppa is waiting, kajaa!” She shouted from the outside.

“Okay I’ll be there in a second!” Jinri replied her, then hurriedly break free from Chanyeol’s grasp and takes her bag on the sofa.

“Kaja oppa-“ She marched towards the door. Chanyeol is just following her movements. She’s about to pull the handle when a hand turns her around.

“Ah chankaman-“ Chanyeol mumbled to her. She’s tilts her eyes in confusion.

“Wae-“ She’s about to reply when a lips suddenly cut her mid-sentence. Her eyes widened by his sudden act. Meanwhile Chanyeol just closed his eyes and pulled her waist closer. After 2 seconds, Jinri finally breaks from her daze and her eyes falls shut. Pressing her lips more deeper into him.

The kiss is warm, soft, and steady. Chanyeol treats her like a fragile figure. And Jinri knows this. She doesn’t really mind, she loves it even. How the sparks and electricity flowing from him, enters to every part of her skins. Exciting her much.

As she encircling her arms around his neck, her hands accidentally bring her body tighter and closer to him. Makes her lips pressed more harder onto his. His eyes flutters open, surprised by her unusual gesture. Jinri opens her eyes too, shocked by the sudden silence. She’s seeing Chanyeol already looks at her with surprised expression. Pleasantly surprised. She’s mortified, and starts to release her grip.

But to her surprise, Chanyeol stops her hands and bring it back to its previous position. As he leaning back to her, pressing his lips again. Jinri’s eyes rounded, and instantly fall shut when he suddenly exploring her cavern. Her legs go weak, but Chanyeol intuition acts fast, his hands holding her waist more firmer, almost holding all her body pressure. But that’s an easy task for Chanyeol. He’s three times stronger than her.

Chanyeol takes a few steps until her back crashes on the door. So she could leaning her body more easier. The kisses increasing with every steps they take. None of them want to end this. Their mind turn blank and hazy. As the heat between them grow bigger and hotter.

She slips her fingers into the nape of his hair, sending a pleasure shudder to him. They’re both fighting, dominating each other. They are a newbie in these kind of things but surprisingly, they’re not bad. They think of that about each other. Chanyeol’s grip around her waist grow more tighter, reducing the spaces between them. Now they’re completely crashed at each other. The body heat radiating from them, giving more sparks and excitement to each other.

They are at their high moment when suddenly another knocks stops them from their make-out session.

“Jinriiiiiii-ah palli nawaa!” It turns out to be Victoria’s eonnie voice. Their lips already parted from each other right when the shrill voice comes. Chanyeol and Jinri stare at each other, a faint blush creep into her cheeks. And Chanyeol somehow feels delighted and amused to see that. She shifts her eyes, avoiding and eye contact. She’s totally embarrassed right now. She never thought that her boyfriend is a good kisser. Awfully good.

She can see him grins boyishly to her.

“I-I should go.” She speaks to him, hasn’t meet his eyes yet. Plus stutter much.

“Arasso, take care.” He replies as he takes her fingers with his. Then kissed her cheek softly. Jinri eyes closed when she feels the heavenly soothing moment right when his lips landed on her cheek. He doesn’t have any idea with just his presence near to her already makes her pit-a-pat and now this. She’s probably couldn’t sleep at all tonight.

He finally release his soft peck, then pats her cheek once. He can feel the warm feeling oozing from her skins. He’s so amused and happy at the same time by the fact that she’s blushing much. Well, it’s not only her that nervous to be honest. So does he. But maybe because he’s a guy so he could hide it very well only in his heart. If she touches his chest right now, an accelerating heart can be heard in an instant.

Seconds after that, they come out from the room. Eleven boys plus four girls already waiting for them with crossed hands and knowing smirks and giggles. Chanyeol and Jinri freeze at their spot.

Don’t tell me they heard… Both of them wonder, Jinri’s blush getting more visible when all of them snickers about her and Chanyeol. In the other side, Chanyeol just scratches the back of his not-really itchy neck. Unable what to react.

“It’s time to go homeee Chanyeolliee~” Baekhyun slungs his arm around Chanyeol playfully. The twelve of the drag him to the entrance door. As well as Jinri, being dragged with her eonnies. They finally bid their goodbyes. Chanyeol gaze at her, right a the perfect moment when she turns her head around to peek at him. As if they connected with some telepathy.

He smiles at her softly. In an instant, she smiles back wholeheartedly, beaming her gummy teethful smile. And with that, the doors of their van close. Stride away to the opposites direction. But their hearts still lingers with each other. No matter how far miles separating them…

 

============================~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~===============================

........How is it?

I don't know how i feel right now, I'm just so happy for this new story. And It's finished...

By the way, ChanSul today at Show Champion is so precious *O* but they didn't interact too much....

BUUUUUUT!! SuStal was everywhereeeeeeee  ulala~ MY SUSTAL FEELS. OH OH AND ALSO KRISBER ;A;~

 

 

[HD] 130807 f(x) - #1 + Encore(with EXO)

I JUST HAVE TO SHARE THE LINK ABOVE. CLICK EVERYONE MUAHAHAHAAAAAA

 

=============================================================================================

 

XOXO <3