Chapter2

Next Step

Normal POV

Changmin sat in the couch of his dorm and watched at the television which was showing  kyuhyun’s shows recording  even though he couldn’t had that many time changmin always tape kyuhyun’s variety.  While changmin focused with the show it happened that a pair of soft arm hugged him from behind the couch, without even looked behind, changmin knew for sure the vanilla grass scene was kyuhyun’s .

“you already arrive little love” changmin said with small smile in his thin pair of lips. kyuhyun indeed now the combination code of his lover dorm so did changmin. So it was right to know kyuhyun already inside for changmin.

“how do you know min ? I’m right behind  you , and don’t call me that I’m not little”

 “of  course I know ! wouldn’t  you know if it’s me ? and  don’t call me min either”

“I will absolutely know if it’s you no matter  what ..  and why is that MIN ?”

“same with me though.. I don’t want your beautiful lips say another person name with that lovely voice for me “

“what  do you mean chwang ? another  person ? but  you are my handsome changMIN”

“that’s better love,  its fine with chwang because it’s just me .. but  if you call me Min it’s the same with the way you call sungmin-hyung right ?” changmin said with unpleasure voice

“nee I will not call you that “ kyuhyun just understood it without any question while rolling his eyes.

“have  you eaten ?”

“ nee  I have .. why  are watching my show ? it’s  embarrassing  chwang “ whining kyuhyun at some how smiling lovable face  changmin

“ it’s fine I just don’t want to left behind all about your information … and what do you want to do in this date ?”

“okee I’m also watching your last performance at japan … and why we always date at the dorm ?” kyuhyun  just nagging and pouting his lips cutely

“I ike that one many fans are going crazy for me .. it’s because WE don’t want anyone to know about US ?” changmin said playfully

“i..i’m.. I’m so sorry chwang I didn’t mean to hide this it’s just  .. just .. “  trembling voice and teary eyes already gotten into kyuhyun 

“hei  why are you crying I’m just kidding and so you know backstreet relationship is such a challenge .. it’s fun don’t mind it okay ! it’s me or the so called evil magnae is crying ? how cute”

“ ne..nee..   and I’m not crying ! my  eyes just get hurt suddenly and the evil magnae is not just me how about  voltdemin ?” that cute pout  once again appear on still little bit teary eyes kyuhyun. And without any sign changmin just hugging kyuhyun and kissing that pouty lips.

“ don’t ever  showing that aegyo to any one love .. it’s so hard to resist that kissable lips you know?” changmin said when hugged his blushing boyfriend.

Then..

 

Yunho POV

“ooh I’m so tired” I felt my body was falling apart I just want to took a bath and go sneezing , I hurrying my finger while got that combination code beside my dorm door.

“I’m home …” After getting of my shoes and looked at the couch inside my dorm I’m just had the sight of changmin and kyuhyun hugged each other. But when they aware of me they released their hugged in hurry . what the hell ?

“what are you both doing ?” I said with suspicious voice at changkyu

“I’m just feel tired of my activity yunho hyung , and CHANGMIN-ah just trying to relax me “ I heard kyuhyun voice just as calm as usual so think maybe its true.

“ne … nee hyung .. I’m just trying to make KYUHYUN-ah feel better but its alright know .. nee kyuhyun ? lets playing game in my room” after saying that and turn of the television changmin dragged kyuhyun to his room and close the door quietly . what wrong with changmin ?

“weird ! oww my body .. its hurt all the part “ I just wanted to sleep,  maybe changmin  and kyuhyun just felt as tired as me ? I don’t know .. or just … maybe …

 

i'm sorry again for posting another chap it just happen that i still trying to make good story (but its absolutely fail) ...

because this is my first fic and my first language is not english ! so just be nice to me .. would you like to give this comment ?