Chapter4 - Start

Next Step

Kyuhyun POV

I sat at the dining table beside our kitchen in super junior dorm, with hyukjae-hyung, donghae-hyung, shindong-hyung and heenim  . I looked around to our dorm and created smile at my lips for the activity that was being done my other hyungs. it was just so entertaining for watching teuk-hyung shouted around the dorm for the mess our did , little pink bunny ming at the couch, heenim with his complained bad taste of his morning coffee and busy wookie to cook for us .

“what are you smiling about ?” asked that duo eunhae with curious face

“nothing , just enjoying wookie’s cooking smell “ even this answer was just an excuse but this one was also true

“you are lying , you are absolutely planning about one evil idea right ?” shindong-hyung said while munching his big bag of potato chips

“aww that’s hurt hyung , I never do evil thing how could you think my funny joking like that? I’m a good dongsaeng” I said with sad –fake- face to shindong-hyung , but I don’t know why because after my statement all the older man here just stopping their activity and frowning together and that was really annoying !

From the corner of my eyes I knew that heenim was watching me but  I just shrugged it off .

“what are you doing last night kyu ?” I heard heenim voice talked to me and I looked at him calmly without any aware of his playfully shinning eyes

“I had a drink “ yes that was what actually we did right ?

“soo … what’s wrong with your lips ? it’s like someone teeth cut that “ damn damn ! I forgot to take care my wounded lips . now what will my hyungs think about it ? now I realize that all the pairs of eyes at dining table was at my lips.

“I hit something “ I said it with the matter of fact kind of voice

“oww that something is looks like someone’s teeth , am I right kyu ?” I know that smirk ! heenim would not let me go from this case

“I don’t know ,, and this is just small wound , from last night went I was drinking ! just forget your imagination heenim”

“call me hyung ! oww so the one you drinking with is the one who did that ? who did you drink with ?” should I answer this ? oh god I’m so nervous !

“he was drinking with changmin hyung “ I looked back at that voice and I know that was siwon

“oww so you are kissing with your bestfriend ?”

“noo.. I’m kissing with my boyfriend” I knew I revealed it but what’s wrong ? I was already agreed it with chwang to let them know .. and I’m not saying his name right ?

“you have a boyfriend !” damn you heenim why did you shout like that ? do you want the entire dorm to know ?

And that was just happen ALL my hyung running all together  to me ! I don’t like it … chwang help me please !!

“is it right ? kyu “ “who’s that ?” “can you bring him here ?” “I will  beat him up” “oww my baby has grown up “ and that was the sentence from my hyungs.. I even did not know who was the one saying or asking one of that. What will I do ?

Right after I was deciding for answering one of the question manager hyung was calling me and said “kyuhyun-ah get ready for your variety on 30minutes” thank you,, tahank you,, after that I’m running to my room took a bath and left my hyungs with smile face.

 

Normal POV

(what was kyuhyun left at the time)

Leeteuk : we will look for kyuhyun’s boyfriend and make him come here

Others: yes yes you are right teukkie

Sungmin: but how ?

Wookie : we will make a plan ?

Eunhae : right wokkie we will make a plan for revealing kyuhyun’s boyfriend

Siwon : I think that’s not good, it’s kyuhyun personal life what if kyuhyun got angry ?

Others: wuuuuuuu just read your bible and SHUT UP WON

Heechul : mwahahahahah I LIKE THIS GAME ! AND WE WILL WIN IT GUYS.

 

 

i'm updating this story i hope you guys like it :3 the last part of this chapt is just .. i don't know ,

just so regretful ?

i'm sorry comment from you is always waited :) subscribe also ....