Chapter5

Next Step

Kyuhyun POV

“okay good job guys ! see you for next recording “ finally I heard the producer hyung said it after the variety I and some hyungs that MC-ing it closing the show . I went to the dressing room , changed my clothes and waited manager hyung in the van .

“what’s wrong kyu ? there’s something in your mind ?” manager hyung asked me with worried tone . I didn’t even aware that he already has been in .

“ what hyung ? I’m fine .. was I bad at the show ?”

“no no kyu ! you are fine just little bit spacing out “

“ohh I’m sorry it’s just that my hyungs ! you know what exactly they are like” I was smiled at manager hyung sheepishly .

“nee just take them easy kyu ! they are just too care for you “

“ I know I love them too , but they are too silly to be understand for”

“haha I know I know “

 

Normal POV

Kyuhyun open his dorm door and take off his shoes , on the way of his room heechul  who sat on the couch of the dorm with the rest of super junior member,  grinning at him when suddenly 2 pair of arms dragged kyuhyun to the place where heechul was . kyuhyun turn around his head and saw eunhyuk and donghae were the one who dragged him.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? WHAT DO YOU WANT ? ”

“chill kyu , chill … we will just asking you some question” leeteuk who popped up from somewhere answered to kyuhyun with motherly kind of voice.

“okay ! but let me free you don’t need to grab me like this “ kyuhyun aware what discussion this situation will be

“ eunhae let him free” heechul demand eunhyuk and donghae with some diva-ish style . after glare to his hyungs, kyuhyun sat on the couch and folded his arms.

“okay kyu we will go to the point ! who is your boyfriend ?” sungmin asked

“a friend of you all !”

“that’s not answer for sungminnie question kyu … name please ?”

“why ?”

“ why ? because we are family and we care for you so we want to know who is him” yesung said with matter of fact tone

“you will know some day hyung … when the time is perfect “

“aissh this kid ! just tell us or you will never meet him again ! I will cage you in dorm after schedule “ annoyed voice was heard from the diva

“you cannot do that hyung ! you are busy yourself”

“WE WILL” kyuhyun was jaw dropped when all his hyungs said that sentence all together

“I hate you !” kyuhyun began to sulk and pout , his hyungs tried to ignore it because they knew one single glance at that pout and kyu would get everything he want.

“so tell us “

“I will think about it hyung , I’m tired just let me sleep for now” tired sighed was escape from ed rosy lips and that all the hyungs need to gave pity for kyuhyun.

“okay kyu its already passed midnight get your rest .. but this is not end yet” leeteuk the angel without wings of the group finally give his mercy. Actually some other member already gave up when looked that magnae wasn’t get mad . that’s weird !

Kyuhyun got up from the couch and walked to his room with sullen expression while holding his dizzy head , he feel fine ! right ? or maybe not that fine he think , he entered his room and ignored it . he sat at his bed and check on his mobile and his smile just grew and become cute chuckle for that screen of mobile “ what’s is this ? 8 missed call and 15 massage! He is angry for sure “ kyuhyun touch his mobile screen and calling another person on the line .

“yoboseo .. “

 

Changmin  POV

“where are you baby ?” my mind was everywhere although my body was in the photo shoot studio , I did call and massage kyunnie mobile but there’s no sign of reply !! I know my baby never pay attention of his mobile when in schedule but .. BUT for starcraft shake it’s me , changmin  , his boyfriend ..

“changmin-ah what’s wrong ? are you okay ? my part just finished already so did you , so let’s back to the dorm “ yunho- hyung asked me

“nah nothing hyung ! it’s just my boyfriend didn’t pick up the call “ I smirked when looked at confused expression of my leader of the group “what ?”

“you have boyfriend ?” I don’t know why but its just so funny listened yunho-hyung whispered to me , maybe he didn’t sure what he heard just now .

“ yes I have “

“why you didn’t tell me ? and who is he ?”

“because you didn’t ask and you will know who he is when my baby tell you “

“baby ? aiish that’s not suit you changmin-ah … just tell me , I think I’m already know !”

“do you know ?” my eyes widen at his sentence

“I don’t know… I have someone in my mind , but it will be good if you tell me “

“I’m sorry hyung .. just wait okay ?” I wated for his answer while loking at yunho-hyung thinking face

“fine .. you owe me that changmin-ah ! just lets go home”  I was relieve about his answer I thought that he know something , but let it go .. my baby said it was okay right ?

I was already at our van when my mobile ringing and that was finally my baby …

“yoboseo ..”

“yoboseo baby .. where are you ? why you didn’t pick up my call ? are you angry ?”

 “sorry chwang patience kay ? I am in my room , that was because I was on my schedule and the last, of course not .. why should I become angry ?” I heard kyuhyun voice and it seems so wrong that sound weak and tired.

“is that your boyfriend changmin ah ?” yunho-hyung asked me with curiousity

“nee .. it’s my boyfriend hyung ? wait a minute okay he is talking” I answered it with low voice

 “I don’t know just maybe , baby are you okay ? are you ill ?”

“no chwang just tired , who is that you talking with ?”

“its yunho hyung , just rest ne ? “

“is this okay chwang ? I mean this call, is he know ? mm ..chwang I think we won’t meet for a while” I heard his nervous voice

“its fine he doesn’t know mm.. maybe , yunho-hyung can understand our situation.. and why is that ?” I smell something was wrong about this but I couldn’t guess what was going on

“maybe what ?”

“maybe he know or maybe he is not.. its fine right ? and why we won’t meet baby ?” I asked that question again still curious why my baby suddenly said that thing

”ohh its fine chwang , it’s maybe because that time he caught us hugging ….and we couldn’t meet because just that my hyungs doesn’t allow me going out, actually, couldn’t get meet with my boyfriend if I didn’t tell them about you”

“WHAT ? are you sure ?” I get it know , sometimes I just think that super junior member was just a bunch of brat kid ! absolutely, except kyuhyun of course !

“yes …”

“ ow they are playing hard I thought,, okay if you couldn’t meet me , I will meet you! I am your BESTFRIEND right ?”

“ oooh I get your point chwang”

Normal POV

heechul , leeteuk and the rest of super junior member except kyuhyun of course sat comfortably in front of television while chatting together . it was like they were make a little meeting .

“who will make the first plan guys ? “ leeteuk  asked his dongsaeng calmly

“me ! could I teuk hyung ? heechul hyung ?” the excited ryeowook asked with hopefully face

“it’s fine .. what’s the plan wookie ?” heechul said with hurried

“ mm.. this is not plan actually just advice ,, how about we introgated kyuhyun’s  bestfriends ? “ wookie said with agitated voice

“okay wookie that’s standart but good Idea .. so plan is accepted right guys ?”

“I don’t even care I just  love to make that magnae embarassed” heechul was grinning evilly

“you hate kyuhyun don’t you ?”

“no .. I do like him ! don’t you want to know kyuhyun boyfriend ?” and with that smirked on heechul face they had the same thought he truly like(?)kyuhyun

 

 


And this is it ,, another weird chapter.. forgive me please ? i couldn't make good plot ...

what would i do , my imagination keep spinning but i can't write it good -__-

i'm trying hard but fail '3'

comment pleeasee ? or i will enjoy the subscribe :)