Chapter1 - US

Next Step

Normal POV

Kyuhyun woke up from the voice of mobile ringing , he took the mobile while looking at the table clock and it was just 3am in the morning kyuhyun felt irritated at that time and looked the screen and saw the picture of  men with childlike smile but his anger was just vanish away .

with small groan and yawn he answered the call  with softened voice “ yoboseo changmin what happen this early ?” kyuhyun asked cutely and forgot all his sleepy thing.

“hi baby am I waking you up ? mianhae .. I’m just miss you so much “ changmin felt sorry but he just could not resist to call his boyfriend … boyfriend ? yes the super junior magnae was changmin’s who also called dbsk magnae .

“its fine chwang  don’t be sorry .. aren’t you sleeping ? it’s too early to miss me “ kyuhyun answered playfully

“no baby there’s no early to miss you , and I’m just finish my schedule for today .. and baby can you go to my dorm tomorrow ? it’s just boring without you”

“you are just chessy chwang , that’s bad  you have to take a rest…  aren’t you tired ? I’m also just finish my schedule at 2 .. and I will go to your dorm at 8pm is that fine ?” kyuhyun answered.

“WHAT ? at 2 ? you have to sleep right now !”

“How about you ? I still want to talk with you”

“No baby I’m fine I’m not that weak”

”So.. do you mean I’m weak ? how dare you , and so you know you are the one who woke me up”

”If you are strong you will absolutely become the so called TOP”

”Chwang I hate you”

”I know baby I love you too ..  and you need to sleep I don’t want my baby become sick it will kill me and our next date is tomorrow in my dorm at 8pm nee baby ? ”

”Okay okay sleep well chwang ”

”Sleep well baby .. I love you”

 

Changmin POV

“sleep well baby .. I love you” after I ending the phone I went to the bath to clean myself  from all the sweat I got this day, actually I would be more happy if I could talk to my baby longer but I don’t want my baby to get sick as his healthy was not as good as me(of course ).

Kyuhyun although famous with his snarky attitude and unpolite word around the world but as for me he is just as beautiful , spoil, weak , and sweet more than women can be, and so easy to get sick from all condition , and I just need to check him all the time to made sure he save and sound ! I know that he had that bunch of hyungs but that was not enough for me to make me relax to know my baby in his best condition.

Actually I would like to make him quit from this idol thing because of the tight schedule we had  And of course another reason for me to make kyuhyun  get rid from his activity was just because I don’t want anyone to get close, touch or even looked at him(usually with that lust eyes).

 I know I’m handsome even too handsome and who don’t know me ?  the so called MAX Changmin and its would make kyuhyun trapped in me BUT I don’t believe with that all people around him and also his hyungs in super junior it was because if I am manly enough that different with  kyuhyun. he is just incredibly beautiful with that brown curly hair , big hanzel  orbs , cherry red full of lips , blushing cheeks, pale skin and slim body !! so I like to make his hyungs or manager gave him as tiny as could be, some schedule or made all the worker around him got distance from him

 kyuhyun just MINE not other’s he is just MINE , my OWN and I want to make sure no one would dare to flirt with him EVER !

But how could I ? our relationship is just  me and Kyuhyun little SECRET .

 

Kyuhyun POV

“aissshh I hate you changmin you woke me up and now what ?  you  were leaving me with this ended up call “ I ‘m sleepy now I will just went back to sleep and face my schedule later, but after that I would go to that idiot handsome lover of mine at night . and it would be our date after this whole month we didn’t meet .

Changmin and I have been date for years but I felt bad for him to hide this for secret , it’s not that I was afraid of people judgement but I just couldn’t face it if my or his hyungs went  against our relationship , or even our management which would make it ended for sure .

Changmin was ready for it but I’m not ! and sometimes I felt like I was tired about all of it and it did worse for changmin to love me in secret with all his protective and possessiveness .

I don’t want to lose changmin even if  he doesn’t mind to lose me.

 

 

 

This story is just .... idon't know .... I'm just so sorry for this unbelievable weird story

#mianhae

don't hit me just help me to be better with Comment nee ?