Lucky to be your love

Lucky

 

The sunlight strikes into her cheeks, causing her to hide her face under the blanket. Eunjae stretch her body; still don’t have any intentions to get up. But her dream isn’t that long because the phone alarm keep annoys her.

 

Zhu zai tong yi guo de wo he ni, Yong tong yang yan yu de wo he ni

 

Eunjae tries to reach her phone but fails. After a minute passes, the alarm stopped. “Thank god, I need some sleep here, dammit,” she said, as she covers her body with the blanket again. The air was fresh and clear this morning.

“Get up young lady.”

A voice said, causing her startled and fall down from the bed. “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!  BARGE INTO MY ROOM FOR ALL SUDDEN!?” Eunjae shouted; hiding on the side of the bed with blanket on her.

“You were asking who am I; after less than 24 hours we got married.”

Married? Eunjae looks at her hand. There was a ring on one of her fingers. “Oh right,” Eunjae peeked on the owner of the voice. “Morning..”

He smiled. “..Luhan,” Eunjae stands and lay on the bed again. Luhan sit on the bed slowly and lays his head next to hers. “Can’t believe I’m married to a Korean.”

“Yeah me too.”

Luhan turned his body and facing her. They wear a perfect couple pajama. Eunjae was pink and Luhan was blue. Eunjae stared at his eyes. How come a guy like Luhan has more perfect features than her? It’s just not making any sense.

Luhan moves his head down to her lips. Eunjae closed her eyes and felt her Chinese man lips met hers. He drew back slowly and her hair. “Let’s have a breakfast, before I eat you,” Luhan teased. Eunjae blushes as her face turned into a bright red. “Oh you don’t have to be shy. We’re already married couple, though,” Luhan continued teasing her as he got up from the bed.

“But I’m too lazy to get up,” Eunjae rolls her body on the bed, pouting. Luhan stands on the edge of the bed; facing the opposite.

“Come on, Eunjae,” Luhan offered his back. Eunjae grinned and jump on his back. “Oh that’s heavy,” He joked. Eunjae rolled her eyes. “You’d better have something to offer after I gave this free piggy-back,” he added, as he piggy-backed her towards the kitchen. Without hesitant, she gave him a peck of kiss on his cheek. “Paid.”

He chuckled. “That’s not fair,” he pouted. Eunjae sit on his opposite. Luhan already prepared a breakfast for her. A French toast and a coffee.

 

Even we used to be live in different country; even we used to spoke in different language. I just don’t care, as long as Luhan love me.

 

She carved her smile and said, “I’m lucky to have you.”

She bit her toast, after find its embarrassing enough to spilled those words. Luhan grinned. “Well, Ni shi wo di yi ci de ai.”

“Huh?”

Luhan reply her with a smile; leaving Eunjae who is has no idea what he just said to her. Just like that, the newlyweds enjoying their simple breakfast as a married couple.