Damn It!!

Nightmare

"Why do I feel so uneasy about this case?? I don't think it's a normal murder. The murder might be something related to what we're experiencing now." 

"Maybe the diary might give us some more clues?"

"Oh yeah. I totally forgotten about the diary."

Donghae & Ryeowook ran to the room and opened up the box. To their horror, the diary wasn't there. Donghae began to think about where could be the possible places to put a diary. After a few moments of thinking, his eyes suddenly widened and ran back out of the room.

Ryeowook was a little stunned by Donghae's actions. He quickly chased after him.

Donghae ran to the secret room which was hidden behind the stairs. He the lights and went in. 

Ryeowook entered the secret room as well. They looked the whole room for the diary, but to no avail. Just when they are ready to give up, a grey covered book caught Ryeowook's eye. He went over an picked up the book.

"Isn't this the diary? Donghae, how did you know that the diary is here?"

"My guts told me that the diary is here."

That line made Ryeowook speechless. He never trusted gut feelings as he felt that they were not accurate enough to find an object or predict a certain event. But Donghae's were too accurate to be true. He started to suspect Donghae.

"Are you sure your guts told you that? Or are you the one that hid the diary?"

"I told you, it's really my guts who told me that. If you don't wanna believe it, then don't."

Donghae got angry with Ryeowook and stormed off, leaving Ryeowook stunned at his sudden outburst. Donghae wasn't one of those people who could get angry really fast. But his sudden outburst was really abnormal.

 

Just then,
 

Something fell down and landed in front of Ryeowook with a loud thud. Since its still afternoon, he wasn't really scared of ghosts. But the staircase area was quite dark because there was no sunlight or any source of light except the light from the secret room. He used his phone flashlight to shine more light on the object. The sight of the object made him extremely terrified.

IT WAS A BLOODY HUMAN BODY WITH HIS HEAD HANGING WITH THE NECK CUT IN HALF.

There was a note pinned on the coat. Ryeowook reached and took the note with shaky hands. He unfolded note and read it.

THIS TIME, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL GO TO HELL.

The freaky note scared Ryeowook to the point where his heart almost jumped out of his throat. He felt even more uneasy now. Now his guts gave a feeling that someone was looking at him. Well, he couldn't ignore the gut feeling since Donghae's experience. He looked to the dead body. The dead man's head was now turned towards him with the eyes wide open. He immediately recognized the person, that man was Kim Young Min. The freaking CEO of their company. 

Ryeowook let out a really loud scream before he fainted.

To be continued...

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: HEY GUYS!! I'M BACK! SORRY FOR THE DELAY IN UPDATING SINCE I WAS HEAVILY EDITING SOME OF MY FANFICTIONS WHICH WERE WRITTEN IN BOTH SCHOOL AND HOME. HOW IS THIS CHAPTER? GOOD ENOUGH? I ADMIT MY WRITING ISN'T THAT GOOD LIKE SOME TALENTED WRITERS OUT THERE BUT YEAH... SO YEAH...