Murdered by something or someone?

Nightmare

 

The next day, Leeteuk told the story to all of them and asked if there's anyone playing a prank. All of them looked at each other and shook their head claming that they were all asleep. No one woke up. Again, the loud crash emmited from the bathroom. This time, all of them went together to check it out. When they opened the door, a strong metallic smell of blood came out. Heechul wrinkled his nose at the smell and picked up his courage to peek inside when no one wanted to look in. When he looked in, he got a huge shock of his life. His sister, was hanging inside on a noose and was cut. All of her blood was slowly dripping from her feet. On the wall beside her, there was a message written in her blood. The message wrote: "NO ESCAPE. HE WILL SOON FIND YOU

Heechul stood there frozen in shock and tears were streaming down his face. Of course, the rest wouldn't want Henry to go into a severe depression so they covered his eyes so he wouldn't see it. Sungmin immediately called the police using his cellphone and called for all of them to leave the scene so they wouldn't destroy anything. Henry followed at the back slowly and he thought he saw a dark figure smirking at the corner of his eye. He got freaked out and quickly ran out.

After 15 minutes, the police arrived. They took the body and interrogated Leeteuk. Before they left, they also helped them to wash off all the blood in the bathroom. Heechul was still crying because of his sister's death and Henry was curled up in his bed with fear. His tears were also threatening to spill due to his fear. Soon, he couldn't contain his feeling anymore and started to cry.

The whole dorm fell silent. Everyone was depressed and scared. Heechul and Henry appeared to have stopped crying but their eyes no longer had happiness in them. They were blank and lifeless. The usual grin that Heechul and Henry always kept on their faces also faded. 

That night, the whole atmosphere in the dorm changed. The usual lively feeling were replaced by a dark and eerie feeling. None of them dared to go to sleep nor turn off the lights. As minutes passed by, they all fell asleep soundly with the lights on.

 

To be continued,

I decided to make this a little short because the following paragraphs were about Henry meeting the ghost so I don't want to leak anything out. I still couldn't finish the homework but its already paragraphs!! I hope the teacher won't kill me for writing it that long hehehe.... So stay tuned.