Ghost???

Nightmare

He was running through a dark corridor. He felt like there was something chasing after him. He stopped and looked back but there's no one behind him. As soon as looked back in front, a bloody figure stood in front of him with a butcher knife in its hand. Slowly, the figure started to raise the butcher knife. He screamed.


"Henry, wake up!" Zhou Mi started shaking the screaming Henry, trying to wake him up. But Henry wouldn't wake up. He just kept screaming and thrashing around in his bed. Zhou Mi had to call the rest of the members to wake him up. After 25 minutes, Henry started to calm down and slowly opened his eyes to see all of his hyungs around him with worried expressions plastered on their faces.

The leader, Leeteuk started talking to him softly to reassure him that everything is okay. Henry tried to speak, but only squeaking sounds came out of his mouth. His throat felt like it had been stabbed by a thousand knives. Kyuhyun immediately went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for him.

"Henry, what happened? Is it the same nightmare you got days ago?" Leeteuk asked softly. Henry just silently nodded while drinking the glass of water. Suddenly, a loud crash emmitted from the bathroom downstairs, startling everyone. Henry started shivering from fear while everyone is trying to calm him down and Ryeowook went downstairs to check.

When Ryeowook opened the bathroom door, he saw everything was completely fine. Nothing fell or broken. "Now that's weird." Ryeowook thought before closing the door and heading back upstairs. He didn't notice something was staring at him at the darkest corner of the bathroom.

"Guys, I checked the bathroom but it was completely fine." The words that Ryeowook said sent chills down everyone's spine. All of them were speechless. Henry was even more afraid now. He started tearing up and whimper. Leeteuk quickly ushered them back to sleep as it's only 2 in the morning. He cuddled Henry and tried to get him back to sleep. Henry was reluctant to sleep as he feared that he will get nightmares again but he soon got really sleepy and fell asleep in Leeteuk's arms while Leeteuk himself stayed awake to make sure Henry wasn't getting any nightmares.

Suddenly, Leeteuk thought he saw something walking around Kangin's bed. He thought to himself that the thing was only an illusion caused by sleepiness. He blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes but that thing was still there. After a few minutes, the room became freezing cold like a snow storm had occured.

Reality hit Leeteuk hard in his brain. He knew that thing wasn't normal so he quickly ran to the light switches and the lights. When the lights were on, the temperature returned to normal and that thing wasn't there anymore. He was relieved that the thing was gone so he turned off the lights and quickly ran back to Henry's bed and cuddled him and slept.

 

To be continued,

 

Now it's only 11:44pm but I'm really really sleepy. Hope the story doesn't and I changed some lines to make it more interesting. I just hope I could finish uploading this in this week because I'm going to Korea next week and I REALLY REALLY hope that I could finish my homework as well. So yeah... Goodnight everyone. The scary part is in the next chapter so stay tuned.