What The F**k?!

Nightmare

 

 

The police were busy taking the body away and Donghae just couldn't stop puking in the toilet after he saw the body. He was practically vomiting nothing and just dry heaving in the toilet. The rest of them were just sitting in the living room staring blankly into space, unsure of what to do. The manager had no choice but to call up an exoricist. The manager was busy rambling away on the phone not noticing something was watching him in the dark corner.
 

A few minutes later, the exorcist arrived and started a ritual almost immediately. All of them had to cover their ears because of the loud ringing of the bell and chants. The exorcist then sent Henry into a trance and made him write out what the ghost wanted to say. After he finished writing, Henry fell onto the floor, unconscious. 

The exoricist picked up the note and read it out loud, "ALL OF YOU WILL DIE." She also told them that the ghost that haunts the dorm has a really great grudge. Himself alone isn't able to eliminate it. Only the ones living in the dorm can do it. The only way is to find a way to release it's grudge. After the exorcist left, all of them immediately ran around the dorm trying to look for clues that could help to eliminate the ghost. The manager cancelled all of their schedules in order for them to get rid of the ghost.

Heechul was searching in the bedroom. He saw a box beneath Kyuhyun's wardrobe and then pulled it out. He called for the others to gather over before he opened the box. In the box, there was a really dusty diary and some random trinklets and jewellry. 

There was a name on the diary. It belonged to a girl named Park Ji Hyo. Who is the previous tenant of the dorm. The manager gaped at the mention of the name. The girl was actually a close friend of his! They had lost contact ever since Ji Hyo had moved to other places to stay. 

Manager Kim immediately placed a call to Ji Hyo's mom in order to find out where she is now. Fortunately, the call was picked up. The manager rambled something on the phone at a place where no one could hear him talking.

After a few moments on the phone, Manager Kim returned to them with a pale face. He blurted out, "Ji Hyo has been murdered a long time ago." The legs of the SJ members immediately gave out and they slumped to the floor.

To be continued,

Author's Note: I know my story a lot because of the lame intro and storyline. So let's get straight to the point. How do you like my new poster? I hope it's good enough. BTW, I just came back from my school camp. There are TONS of KPOP fans there. Ranging from SJ all the way to the end of the earth. (JUST KIDDING BRO!) Anyways, I'll try to update more since I don't have anymore problems with school or any other activities that are involved in school. FYI, my mom is getting obssessed with SJ for the time being tho... Good night and sweet dreams! :)