Chap. 7

Not Meant To Be

"S-soo Min..." I murmered looking at her.

She quickly looked away and pretended she don't know me.

"Tsk, how do you know her? She is one of the new queenkas under after school how would you know her? Dumb..." Jooyeon said looking at me. I looked at Soo Min again... Her eyes was filled with pity, betrayal, anger and sadness. Why? Why did she do that? Am I a really bad friend? No one wants to mix with me for REAL it's all like for a reason and it's either money or they just want to take advantage of me...

The bell rang and everyone rushed to class not because they liked class but they didn't want to get involved. Jooyeon and the others left leaving me and Soo Min.

"Soo... Jeon..." She muttered out.

"Mianhae... I just... My oppa is a kingka and I cannot be an odinary girl either..." She said slowly.

I could hear guilt in her voice but I decided to fight back.

"What?! My oppa is also a kingka! And? I'm an odinary girl too! Even worse than odinary!" I shouted out angrily.

She looked at me before realising that it was true. Tears start to roll down my cheeks again, I wonder how many times am I going to cry in this state. I ran out of the classroom and saw Sehun approaching I wanted to avoid him but instead... He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight embrace. I dunno why but I buried my face into his chest and started crying more. He rubbed my back and comforted me, I was really thankful to him. Few minutes later I pulled apart, I was blushing madly by now and I guessed he saw it.

"Gomawo..." I spoke and ran into the class, I was too embarrassed to face him.

SEHUN'S POV

I saw Soo Jeon running towards my direction, tears stained her face. She seemed so pitiful and sad so I decided to comfort her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into an embrace, I rubbed her back to signal to her everything is alright.

"Gwenchana... Everything will be over before you know, I don't know what happened but don't worry I am here and everything will go back to normal very soon..." I told her warmly.

After a few minutes, she broke the hug and she was blushing madly. I held in my laughter and I saw her ran to the classroom covering her cheeks. Kyeopta~

 

HEY! Idk if this chap is good... Feel free to comment so I can improve please..! I need some people to critisize me too because if nobody does I will not know where to improve on... Oh and I have a new fanfic!

THE COFFEE HOUSE~

Genre: Fluff

Authors: gorjessica22, cutetaengoo09

Characters: Daehyun, B.A.P, you, EXO, Kai, other k-pop idols

Chapters as of now [20/9/13] : 001

[ON-GOING/MIGHT GO ON HIATUS]

CLICK!

Please check it out! I would really love it if you comment here and subscribe and comment there! I don't wish for too much like asking you guys to upvote but it would be nice if you would do that :) help me out check out that fanfic! :D

Byee~