Chap. 6

Not Meant To Be

"Oppa gwenchana?" All of Kai's crazy fangirls came rushing to his side.

"Wae?" I asked Hyunseung.

He looked away, I was scared, he was still a gang member was he?(A/N I forgot to say this but yes Hyunseung is a gang member >.<) I hated it when guys used violence to solve matters, I mean can't they just talk it over nicely? I walked away from Hyunseung.

"Walk away and you will never see me again!" He roared.

I stopped frozen in my tracks, did I hear correctly? He wanted to leave?! I cried while hugging him on the waist by the back, I could somehow felt him smirking.

"You treasure me so much?" He asked.

"W-Why won't I?" I asked him softly.

He scoffed and turned around, he put his hands in his pocket while smirking. He held out an audio recorder and played the audio.

"If you agree to pretend being Soo Jeon's girlfriend again, we will give you $10,000 deal? Hurt her, make her cry everything most importantly make this known, that you didn't want her she was clinging onto you arrasso?" I heard a familiar girl voice.

"Arrasso keep your promise and I will tell the school that she clings onto me." I heard Hyunseung said harshly.

I felt the usual lump forming in my throat I turned back wanting to run away from everything but...

Wrong move...

I ran into the cafeteria I was looking for somewhere to sit and hid but before I could do so...

"Everyone listen! Byun Soo Jeon that new fake girl is clinging onto Hyunseungie~ the new commer here! He already broke up with her but she still clings onto him! How pathetic!" I saw a familiar girl saying to the whole school she was smirking, and she was no other than...Jooyeon...

I broke into tears as everyone was calling me names, it hurt, they said I was fake, why? I looked up to see Jooyeon and saw a pair of familiar eyes next to her... Soo Min...

 

I am so sorry for not updating often! A major exam is coming and I have to study alot! I am really sorry that this chapter is so short and crappy but I am really busy nowadays! I hope you will still support me! I really enjoy reading comments but sadly I don't receive any... Does anyone even read this section? Haha if you do please comment on what you think of the story, I feel like there is something missing but no one is telling me so please feel free to comment on your thoughts of the chapters. GOMAWO!