Chap. 8

Not Meant To Be

I sat on my seat thinking of what happened today, I.. I think I might start falling for Sehun... I covered my cheeks with my palm not wanting anyone to see me blush. Sehun came in a few minutes later and smirked at me, I hid my face on the table. It was too embarrassing... The teacher wasn't in class so he took this oppurtunity to talk to me I guess...

"Lets talk." He said firmly before giving me a small smile.

I nodded a little before he dragged me out of class. He dragged me to somewhere behind the school and sat me down.

"Wait here I'll go get something." He said before running to a tree.

He carried a small box with a red ribbon and walked towards me, he seemed a bit shy... Too shy to be one of the kingkas... He shyly shoved the box to me.

"O-open it... I hope you like it... I.. Picked it by myself.." He stammered.

I opened the box and saw a bear with a small note on it's chest, saying: 당신이을 느끼는 때 얘기 :) [Talk to me when you are feeling down :)]

I felt tears roll down my cheek, why are you so emotional Soo Jeon? It has been a long time since I received a gift wait... Since my parents died... I never received gifts anymore...

"Y-you don't like it? Mianhe... I will take it back... Did you expect something else? Uljimal..." Sehun said feeling sad while wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"ANI! D-don't take it away... I like it... Gomawo..." I surprisingly loved the feeling of receiving a gift again.

He let out a sigh of relief and ruffled my hair.

"Yeppeun..." He said before blushing.

I blushed at the word and covered my cheeks... Is Sehun really a kingka? He didn't seem like it... He seemed nice... But isn't he a playboy? I don't know... I like him though...

"Soo Jeon..?" He called out softly.

I snapped out of my thoughts and saw his face just inches away from mine, I froze and stared at him not knowing if I should push him away. He came closer and closer and finally... Our lips touched. My eyes widen in shock and slowly closed liking the kiss. To mine and his surprise, I actually KISSED him back! He was a bit shock but still continued, I smiled a bit in the kiss and I guess he noticed and responded with a smirk.

"Wow what do we have here?" A familiar female voice appeared.

I quickly pushed Sehun away and stood up looking down, the kiss was long and I was still blushing like mad.

"So fast... After Hyunseung you came to Sehunnie so fast..." She said faking a cry.

Sehun looked at me and then at Jooyeon, he kept looking back and forth not knowing what to do. I honestly felt hurt by his actions, should'nt he help me? I bit my lip to stop the tears threathening to fall and remembered his kiss. He looked sincere... about the kiss... I felt like he had something else to tell me but Jooyeon appeared. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a scream, I looked at Jooyeon and I was shocked. Sehun was pushing her really roughly and she could fall anytime... Fall badly.

I wanted to stop him but I couldn't I don't know why... After Soo Min betrayed me... I somehow became colder and more heartless.

"Gwenchana?" Sehun came back with his hands on both sides of my shoulder.

I nodded a little before giving him a smile. Why was he so caring? Why can't Baekhyun or Soo Min treat me the same...

"A-ah... Soo Jeon... I... I like you alot... W-will you be my girlfriend...?"

 

Ahh Mianhe I haven't updated for very long! >.< I had no motivation :(

Maybe I should reply... But no one really comments... :( So I guess if you guys really want me to reply you guys have to comment and don't be a silent reader. I really hope to hear your feedbacks on this fanfic! Even if it's criticism it's fine at least I know where I am lacking in and where I should improve on. Thank you! :) Ps. I ship SooHun(Soo Jeon x Sehun) couple xD comment below and tell me your suggestions for the next chap.

Don't be a silent reader! :)