Varning

reversed.

Sehun's POV

How can i be more happy than this? Everything that happened today is according to the original event! And i know that i will see Do Kyungsoo on that street, wandering alone like a lost child. So pathetic.

I thought about those while watching my hubby (Jongin-ah) drink his tea. I know that he wants to drink coffee, but i warn him don't. Seriously, Coffee is bad for health.

"Jongin-ah"

Jongin stared at me while putting his tea. I hold his hand lightly while giving a little smile.

"I wanted to talk about someone"

Jongin tilt his head. "Who?"

"Well," i lowered my voice as i said his name "Do Kyungsoo?"

Jongin widened his eyes. He maybe shocked because i know Do Kyungsoo, because not many people know him.

"As what i heard from my friends, he was a smart boy. He go to high school without paying because he was #1 in our school"

"Ah, i see"

"And he enrolled in a top university with a scholarship"

"I see"

"But i know that he's different"

As i said that, Jongin looks confused. He drink his tea and then said: "What do you mean, Sehun-ah? What do you mean by "he's different"?"

I like this part. Really, i like this part.

I play with his hands and then gave him a big smile.

"You know, Jongin-ah... People said that Do Kyungsoo is weird. His classmates said that he can talk to his chair for like 5 minutes for nothing. Our classmates also ever saw him talking to the football ring while shouting. Most of his classmates likes him because he's smart, but they hate him because he's weird. Teachers also said that he maybe has a--"

"Sehun, it's enough."

I look at him confusedly. I know that he'll do this, but i just pretend to be confused

"For your information," Jongin said as he give a glare at me "Kyungsoo hyung is my friend. I respect him so well. He helps me with my studies so much so i won't get drop out on my high -school years"

Jongin rest his back on the chair and then sighed. He stares at me again.

"Don't talk too much bad things about him, Sehun-ah. He's so important to me."

Jongin finish his tea and then left quickly. I just smile and then chuckles when i see him walks alone with that angry face,

because i know this will happened.

____

Kyungsoo's POV

I woke up as the sounds of the birds chirping besides the window. I get up, and then tidy up my bed.

I looked at the clock; it's already 7.00 AM.

Opening my bedroom''s door, my eyes was pinned to the table. I sighed.

The rose that i put in the table, has died last night. And i knew it.

Last night, i wake up from my nightmare and then talk to the rose. It's on 3.20 AM, and after the conversation with the rose, it dies right away. It was a familiar and predictable scene for me, because....

.... because i knew it will happened like that. But why?

I sat on my couch and then began to think: I knew that i will happened. If it's going to happened like this, then i will know what i will do seconds ahead. And i do it unconsciously.

Dammit. I confused.

I really confused.

I screamed out loud because of the confusion that i had now. I couldn't think freshly now. I really want to scream: "Please someone help me now! take me back to the future!!"

But can i do that?

No. No at all.

They won't understand the situation; They will just laugh at me and then keep going away from me. And then, i will left alone in here-- alone, again.

I tried to dig up my mind, and then ended up in the time when i meet up with Tao. That time, he warned me:

"You need to be careful"

I closed my eyes. His other words came in suddenly:

something will happened to you. And you need to be careful

I need to be careful, from now on.

"You need to change the future from now on"

"I need to change the future" i mumbled to myself. "I need to change--"

.... Wait. Hold on.

Change the future? What future?

I think again. These days will not have much problems, but......

Next week. Yeah, next week.

It's the time, when i will meet Jongin... In the original event.

And then,

I will meet that guy...

______

Kai's POV

"Another heavy day..."

I was walking on my way home after buying supplies. Dang, how can i forgot that i didn't have any foods for lunch later on? I was so stupid. I have to take an early bath and then run to the nearest supermarket. But luckily, the supermarket 8 blocks from my home opens early, so i was lucky.

I keep walking without seeing the road, until i hit someone and my stuffs hits the ground. I was so shocked, so does the person.

"I-i'm so sorry!!" I said as i quickly grab my stuffs.

"... Are you Kim Jongin?"

I look up at him. Wow-- how....?

"My name is Tao" he continued speaking. "I know that you look confused now, but i would like to talk about something important"

I get up and stares at him, confusedly. "O....kay.... What do you want to talk to? Is it really... important?"

The guy nodded. "It's about your boyfriend"

I widened my eyes. How can he know Sehun? How? Is it just a guessing or what?

"Are you a stalker?" i suddenly asked. Tao shook his head.

"Then..." I examine him. He looks like a Chinese, drunk man-- but somehow he looks creepy. "How.... do you know Sehun?"

Tao sighed. "Oh Sehun is not your boyfriend"

Huh?? I rolled my eyes. "Oh Sehun is my official boyfriend."

"No he's not"

"So who's my boyfriend?"

"You know it, Kim Jongin. Long before i ask this"

I silenced. I began to think: I don't have any ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend. Sehun is the first one. But... Who does he refers to?

"Tao.... Boyfriend or.... Friend?"

After i said that, Tao smiled. "Finally."

I rolled my eyes again. "So.... Kyungsoo hyung?"

I have no idea why i said Kyungsoo hyung. But, it seems like Tao satisfied with my answer.

"So, what happened to Kyungsoo hyung? He's my friend"

Tao walks backwards. He waves his hands suddenly.

"You'll know it later, Kim Jongin!"

Tao walks away, I screamed his name, but he didn't answer any.

I grab my stuffs, and then walk straight to home. Tao's words haunts me until i arrives at home.