juuichi-gatsu

reversed.

Kai's POV

"Urrgghh....."

I feel a hard pain in my body. Dammit, why my body is so heavy???

When i opened my eyes, i realize something: i'm in my bedroom. I get up from my bed and opened my bedroom's door: it's still the the same. The furniture, the colour of the wall, the scent..... It's still the same.

This is my home. Yeah, it is.

Suddenly, my phone rang so loudly. I don't remember that i put a 'sound' mode in my phone. But anyway, i pick it up.

"Morning"

"Morning, Jongin-ah~"

I smiles. I know that voice: It's Sehun's voice.

"How's your morning, Sehun?"

"It's great," he replied "But i really need you know, Jongin-ah~"

"Hey hey, calm down" i replied with a chuckle. "You know that i need to take a bath first, right?"

"And you have a quite long bath"

I nodded.

"Okay, i will take a bath now. See you soon, Jongin-ah!"

And then Sehun hung up.

After Sehun hung up his phone, i take out a glass and then make myself a coffee. Sehun will be mad at me if he knows that i still drink a coffee in the morning, but i don't pretty care about that.

I check my calendar, and then widened my eyes.

November?

As i put the calendar down, i got a weird thought in my head:

"i shouldn't be here"

I stop thinking for a while, and have myself a cup of coffee in my hand. I drink it slowly and slowly.

.......................

I look out to the window. It was a scene that you'll see every winter, especially November. So yeah-- it's November, for real.

... Silence. That's all i heard.

But then, i thought again: Even though all of this seems normal, why am i still have a though that i shouldn't be here? That i should have be in somewhere else?

I scratch my head. I have no clue. Ask Sehun about this will make no sense at all.

I drink my coffee again. I make a promise my myself, to find out where i should've go and why i questioning myself when i know it's still November.

And... Somehow...

I wanted to know about my hyung's condition, which is Kyungsoo-hyung.

I hope he will be okay.

--------

Kyungsoo's POV

As i finish taking a bath and have my breakfast, i began to think again: How can today possibly be November? Yesterday was still January, and yesterday i was having my time with Jongin and--

--i doubt about my happiness.

I lazily eat my breakfast. I really have no power to eat now; my mind was full of unanswered questions, but i'm craving for the answer now!

The spoon finally talk to me. It asked my condition first:

"Why you look so sad?"

I let that unanswered. Then, i eat my food again.

Finish with my food and cleaning the dishes, i take my jacket and then walk out from my home. If i need an answer, then the answer can be found when i walk around the street.

"What a busy day"

I walk around, and observe the people that passed by: little kids, grannies, couples, teenagers, and some animals....

They were smiling and show a positive aura. But me? I show a negative aura that makes people want to get away from his as quick as possible. And i already realize that from a long long time ago.

And then, i saw a scene when a couple do a PDA (Public Display Affection) in front of me. I have to admit that i was gross. But, some of my old classmates had done that many times in front of me, so i don't pretty shock.

When i keep seeing them, i found someone poked me from the back. I looked back, and i found a stranger.

"Sir" he said "You had been standing there for a long time"

"Really?" i asked with a confused look in my face.

He nodded. "Are you thinking about something?"

"Me?"

He nodded again. I shook my head

"Then be careful" he said "If you doing like this again, someone may taking your stuff or kidnap you"

"Like you care about it"

"Hey. I don't know you, but i just gave an advice to you"

"I don't need an advice from a stranger"

"If you say so"

"Chanyeol, come here!!"

That stranger left me with a discusting look in his face, as his friend was yelling at him in the other side. I feel furious; he didn't know me, but act like he cares about me. Weird.

.......................

Wait. Wait a second.

Why this scene was familiar to me? Why i knew that i'll answer that?

And...... I feel that i ever done this before, with the same question and answer.

Weird. So weird.

I began to walk back to my home; i think i should have a nice drink now.

"Hey"

I looked around. I couldn't find the person who calls me.

"I'm here"

I look to my right. I found a tall person (obviously he was taller than me) beside me. He smiles a bit.

"You're Do Kyungsoo, right?"

I nodded innocently. "How do you know my name?"

"I'm just guessing" Tao replied "My name is Tao, and you need to be careful"

I rolled my eyes. This is became more weirder than ever.

"I know you're not going to believe me, Kyungsoo" Tao said "But, something will happened to you. And you need to be careful"

"Could you explain me about that 'something'?"

"No."

"Then i don't believe in you"

"You must believe in me, Kyungsoo"

"Okay then"

Finally, he get my trust. Even though i know that i shouldn't trust him- but now, i think i must trust him.

Tao sighed, and then hold my shoulder. He stares at me.

"You need to change the future from now on"

"Why?"

"If you want to save yourself, then just do it"

Then suddenly, he walks away. I look down for a while, tried to figure out about what's going on here.

But i don't get it-- all of it. I don't know what to do, from now on. When i look up to find that man,

He's already gone.

----------

2 person walked by. One of them saw a lonely man across the street.

Than young man stop for a while, and then observing the lonely man. His partner then poked him

"What are you looking at, Sehun-ah?"

Sehun shook his head. "Nothing-- let's keep going"

His partner just nodded, and then Sehun cling his arm into his partner's arm. While he walk, he grinned and note something in his head:

I got you, Do Kyungsoo