cero

reversed.

Today is the worst day for January. There was a heavy rain that started from 2 PM, and it's still winter. You can imagine how uncomfortable it will be.

Kyungsoo only watched the scene from the window of his home. For him, rainy day was his favorites: it matches his life, his heart-- everything.

The doll ask Kyungsoo to beside him. Kyngsoo then sit beside it.

"Have a thought to share?"

Kyungsoo shook his head. The doll stares at him

 "Come on, Kyungsoo" said the doll "I know you're thinking about something."

"No, i'm not"

"Don't lie to me, Kyungsoo"

"I'm not lying"

Then the doll shuts its mouth.

Kyungsoo stands up, then go to his room. As he opens the door, he felt a cold breeze, that was even colder than the outside, touching his pale skin. Kyungsoo didn't bother that feelings, because he sees his only human partner.

Jongin.

Kyungsoo walks slowly towards Jongin, and then touch his cheek. Jongin's cheek has become more colder.

"Do you miss me?" Kyungsoo asks.

No answer.

Kyungsoo gave a weak smile, and then sit beside Jongin. He brush some of Jongin's hair carefully, because he didn't want to ruin Jongin's perfect figure.

Kyungsoo then began to thought. This is the 8th day of Jongin's death

The 8th day of Kyungsoo official remarks that Jongin is his property.

Kyungsoo never thought that it'll be this fast. But he also never thought that it'll take a long time to make Jongin as his boyfriend.

And then, Kyungsoo asked himself:

'Did Jongin know me well?'

'Did he know something negative about me, aside from what his friends' said?'

'Am i that evil, because i am the one that killed sehun literally?'

'Am i that evil, because i kill Jongin?'

'Am i happy, to only own Jongin's body?'

'Am i happy?'

'Am i?'

'Am i?'

'AM I?'

As he stops with that question, he runs out from his room and cries.

He feel so hurt and empty. Even though everything is happened as what he wants--he didn't feel so happy.

He feels so guilty, for killing Sehun and Jongin.

He feels so guilty, to follow his own will.

He feels so guilty, to didn't accept the truth.

The stuffs tried to comfort him, but they failed to do so. Even the doll, who Kyungsoo always listened to, couldn't stop him from crying.

As he crying, he keep screaming in his heart:

Can i get a second chance? Can i??

----------

Sehun's POV

Now, i am in the afterworld with Jongin. Geez, i'm very happy that in fact, Kyungsoo kills Jongin. If he didn't do that, i will be alone here.

As i walk around in the afterworld with Jongin, i meet someone suspicious.

"Who are you?" I asked.

No answer. I asked again:

"Hey, who are you?"

"Are you Oh Sehun?"

.... Okay, this is creepy, i thought. "Yes, i am"

"Can i talk to you for a second?"

This person seems to be a reliable person, so i nodded.

Jongin left me with this person because he wanted to walk around for a while. The person then introduce himself:

"My name is Tao. I was looking for you for about 3 weeks"

I tilt my head. 3 weeks, just to looks for me? Wow, this Tao-guy is so unique.

"Why are you looking for me?" i asked. He smiled a bit.

"I have something to discuss with you"

"About what?"

"I am going to offer you something"

"What's that? I hope it's interes--"

"About going back to the human world"

I shut my mouth and widened my eyes. What the hell...?  How can you make me go to human world again?

Tao then stares at me. "I have this power, that can make you go back to the day when you're still alive and avoid your death"

".... Really?"

Tao nodded. "I know that you never want your death to be like that, so i offer you this opportunity to make a better death"

I look at Jongin, who was still busily wandering around. Then i have a brilliant idea.

"Hey-- can i also bring my boyfriend?"

Tao nodded again. "Sure"

I smile in relief.

"But anyway, Sehun" Tao said. "What will you do after i make you alive again? I just want to know about this"

I began to think about that question. After a while, i know my definite answer. I gripped my hand, and then stares at Tao.

"I will kill that man who murder my boyfriend"

Tao widened his eyes a bit, but he seems can control his emotion. "Who?"

Then i said that name with my eyes staring at Jongin.

"Do Kyungsoo"

----------

It's morning.

Kyungsoo moves his body lazily to the other side of his sofa. He accidentally sleeps in his sofa after he watch a late-night movie with the doll.

Kyungsoo then get up from the sofa, and then go to his room. As he opened the door, he feels so strange.

He didn't feel that cold breeze in his room.

Then Kyungsoo opens his room, and then shocked: His room was not like those 8 days when he spent his day with Jongin-- it's warmer.

And then Kyungsoo realize the bad part:

Jongin wasn't in the bed; He's gone.

As Kyungsoo realize this, he began to panic and then look around his home. The doll look at him.

"What's the matter, Kyungsoo?"

"Jongin's gone"

"What do you mean by 'Jongin's gone?' "

Kyungsoo looked at the doll, with a questioning look. The doll sighed.

"Kyungsoo" the doll speaks. "Jongin never come here, you know. You never bring Jongin here also."

"You're lying"

"You know i never lie, Kyungsoo"

And then Kyungsoo finally grabs his phone, check the calendar. When he knows the exact date, he slumped to the floor and then began to mumbled.

"...It's.. It's November...?"