zhàng'ài

reversed.

Kai's POV

"What on earth is happening now..."

I sat down on my couch and drink a cold coffee. My mind began to think of what happened to me so far. A tall guy named Tao told me that my boyfriend, Sehun, is not my boyfriend. And he makes me talk about Kyungsoo hyung. But somehow, he was pretty satisfied about it-- I can see a little grin in his face when i said "Kyungsoo". I need his explanation, but he just go away. Leaving me with no clues at all.

"Bastard" I mumbled "How can he give me a clue, but like fragments? So confusing."

I put the cup on the table and grab my phone. Sehun was quite busy today, because he has too many things to do with his college stuffs.

And I have nothing to do.

"....Kyungsoo hyung...."

As iI open my phone, I keep scrolling my contacts until I found his contact.

[Do Kyungsoo]

I open it, and found his mobile number. It has been a while I never see his contact, and call him. Well, since i had a crush on Sehun, I rarely call him because I notice that Sehun is one of the million students who loves to hummiliate Kyungsoo hyung-- And he will dump me if I keep close with Kyungsoo hyung.

But now, I really need to see him.

----------------------------

KRIIIING KRIIIIING KRIIIIING

[Kyungsoo] : Annyeonghaseyo.

[Jongin] : Annyeonghaseyo. This is me, Kim Jongin.

[Kyungsoo] : .... Hi Jongin. Long time no talk.

[Jongin] : Yeah, i know. Got busy nowadays

[Kyungsoo] : .. I see.

[Jongin] : ... Umm... hyung, what are you doing now?

[Kyungsoo] : Umm... watching TV, I guess?

[Jongin] : Do you have any plan for today?

[Kyungsoo] : No, i'm free.

[Jongin] : Oh great! So, could you meet me at 1 PM at the cafe near my house? You still remember it right, hyung?

[Kyungsoo] : Yeah, i still remember it.

[Jongin] : Okay, see you there hyung!

-----------------------------------

Kyungsoo's POV

As I came to the cafe, something not right strikes my head: This is not the time i meet Jongin. This is... Too fast. Too fast for me and him to meet together.

Does Tao also reminds Jongin? If it's so, then why?

Everything is not pretty clear for me. This coffee scene.... I should be happened several days later, after the rose passed away. And on this day, Kai will bring that person. Yes, he will.

"Ah, hyung!!"

I looked up and see him, wearing grey jacket and black pants. A sheepish smile covered his face.

"Hey, Jongin" I replied. "Long time no see."

"Yeah, I know" he grabbed my hand and take me to the nearest seat. In this scene, I felt something is missing.

That person. He's not with Jongin.

I look at Jongin. "Are you alone?"

Jongin nodded slightly. "Why you ask?"

As Jongin said so, I smiled a little and shaked my head. "It's nothing"

He go for a while to take his order. At that moment, I realize something:

Everything, I mean, the future-- will be different, from this state.

-------------------------------------------

"So hyung, what have you been these months?"

I looked up as I slurped my vanilla latte. I put it down and lay my back to the chair.

"Not much" I told him. "Doing part-time jobs, and go to college. Just like that. How about you?"

"Well...." Jongin was silenced for a while, as his eyes were sticked to his ice coffee. "I also do part-time jobs and proceed with my education. Also, have fun with friends."

'Ah, i see."

We were silenced for a while. I thought that Jongin may search for something to talk to. Yes, he must make up his absence for the past several months for me.

"Hyung"

"?"

"... Do you.... have any girlfriend?"

I was frozen, for a few seconds.

Jongin's question was a knife for my soul, that tear me apart into half and then sliced my little and weak heart like a cube. It's a trap for me, and I must not tell the truth.

And i can't lie to him.

"No, i have not."

Jongin stare at me for a while, and then sighed.

"Me neither hyung" he said. "I'm still single.

And i know he's lying. Because he has Oh Sehun.

Kai's POV

"Me neither hyung" I said "I'm still single."

I'm so sorry hyung, very very sorry!

I know that I must not lie to you, and now-- i have to. If i tell you about Sehun, i don't think that it's a good idea.

"You have no girlfriend, Jongin?"

I nodded as Kyungsoo hyung said so. Telling more lies to him is quite heartbreaking for me.

Kyungsoo hyung smiled to me and chuckles a little

"It's okay" he said. "Yo'll get one someday."

I nod a little at him.

After we talk for a while, Kyungsoo hyung grab his phone and look at his phone's screen.

"It has been 2 hours" he told me "I'm surprised."

"We took a long time for just a talk"

Kyungsoo hyung nodded, and then look out to the window. His eyes were glowing like stars.

"I miss this moment"

"Sorry?"

"The moment we talk together like this, Jongin." he replies, but still look out to the window. "I hope we can talk more like this someday."

I silenced for a while, and then nodded. "Me too."

As we proceed with out talk, I felt suspicious with the surroundings. I look around for a while, but i see no one suspicious.

And this suspicious feelings annoys me so well until Kyungsoo hyung and I go back to our respective home.

--------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV

"How's today, Jongin-ah?"

Jongin look at me silently. We were watching "City Hunter" (because of my idea) in Jongin's house, and actually--Ii don't really like the series.

"It's just a normal day" he replied. "How about you?"

"The same" I told him, as I played with his fingers. "Not a very special day"

"I see."

Jongin are busy watching the series, while i'm not. My mind was busy thinking about my great plan.

A plan to kill Do Kyungsoo.

I must ensure that everything is according to the plan. If it's not, then I may die again, and this chance will be a waste. I cannot let this chance go away like that-- no, I can't.

"What's wrong, Sehun-ah?"

I shook my head, and smiled. "Nothing."

Silence for a while.

"Jongin-ah."

"Yes?"

"Do you meet someone today?"

Jongin went silent for a while. Then, he shook his head.

"No. Why?"

I smiled happily at him. "Nothing-- just asking."

After i say so, I peck Jongin's lips and then go back to the TV. Jongin hold my hands firmly, and that's enough for me.

I grinned a little, as I know that everything is according to my plan.