●Finding Out

I Love You (Editing)

 

Weekend are the best day for everyone and I bet no one would like to trait weekends with money. After the protest from the drama member, Mrs.Park agreed to let them practise after school leaving the weekends for rest. 

Hyunri has never felt so energetic and lively. Kris being single has brought so much happiness that she completed shoujo manhwa in one go without sleeping. 

"Good morning, Mom" 

"Good morning" Hyunri's mother was surprise of her daughter action, it makes her wonder the reason of her daughter happiness.

"Did anything happen?" Hyunri shook her head

"You do know that you hardly kiss me, untill you are very happy about something"

"I kind of feel like kissing you" Hyunri smile cheekily, her mother shook her head and placed pancake on her plate. 

Her walk to school was extremely pleasing, the traffic didn't bother her as it used to.

 

°•°•°•°•°

"Hyunri stop it" 

"What?"

"Stop day dreaming about your Kris" Yikyung chime

"Shhh will you speak low" Hyunri roamed her eyes around the crowd "what if someone heard you"

Yikyung rolled her "Then it's good at least Kr-" Hyunri closed . Yikyung freed herself from Hyunri "ok fine then Mr.K will come to know about your feelings"

"I guess we need to hurry we are late for the rehearsal" Yikyung glared at Hyunri, she hated her wherever she would avoid the topic of confessing Kris came. 

And like everytime Yikyung didn't forced the topic more and irritatingly followed Hyunri. 

Auditorium

"That's not fair" Baekhyun whined for the nth time

"Luhan I swear I'm going to hit your friend if he complain again"

"Well, first you've to pass over me to hit him" Aeri held out her hand in protective way. 

Hyunri sighed, her dear friends were became dramatic over for sure would be a small matter.

"What happen?" Hyunri asked simultaneously stopping the glaring competition between Hana and Aeri

"We came to know-"

"Will you guys dropped your childish act" Hyunri scolded her friends, making Baekhyun startled who was explaining the situation.

"She started it first" Hana pointed Aeri

"You was about to hit Baekhyun"

"Because he was complaining, I already told you guys that Park maam was the one who distributed the characters only the lead were choosen through the audition"

"Silence" Mrs. Park stepped inside the auditorium "What's going on here?" she looked at her watched "By now you should have started rehearsing the drama. What's the problem tell me"

"Yeah, just tell maam and stop complaining it to me" Hana snicker

Mrs.Park waited for a while but only silence greet her "If there's no problem then start rehearsing, if I find any reckless act you might prepare for punishment" with that said she motioned Hana to come closure and explained something that others couldn't hear. 

"Ok maam I'll let them know" Hana said and bowed to her and Mrs.Park walked out. 

The rehearsal started, the character needed for first scene were directed by Hana. The rest were told to paint the decorative items required for Drama. 

Hyunri was assigned with Luhan to paint the pillar white. Her focused were more on Kris acting than on her task. She mentally squeal imagining Kris as the real duke, she unconsciously nod in agreement that indeed Duke character suite him.

Luhan was enjoying Hyunri reaction until his soul called out and direct him to talked about Hyunri and her likeness toward Kris. Apparently Hana had infromed him of Hyunri being coward to confess Kris. 

"You it would be great if you confess your feeling to him"  Hyunri turned around, did she heard Luhan.

"A-re you perhaps talking to me?" She pointed herself

"Who else do you think is living being beside you?"

"Haha of course it's not the plywood" she tried to cracked a joke if it helps Luhan to distract from what he was about to talk.

"Trying to act smart eh" Luhan shook his head "Don't act like you don’t know what I'm talking about, I know you like Kris"

"W-What? How did you know?" Hyunri was flustered "-am I that obvious?" Luhan chuckle at Hyunri flushed face. 

"Don't worry you aren't that obvious" Hyunri bit her lips 

"-maybe sometimes" Hyunri eyes widened in panic. Luhan enjoyed the changing expression of Hyunri.

"Haha your face is priceless right now" Luhan clutched his stomach trying to stop his laughter "-if Hana didn't told me I wouldn't have known" 

Luhan cupped his mouth quickly when he realise his mistake "H-haha it was supposed to be a secret" he sheepishly rub his neck, his laughter died by the imagination of Hana scowling at him. 

There is a situation called "slip of tongue". Whenever this situation appear no one is going to have a good time.

Hyunri didn't failed to direct dead glare to Hana, Luhan revelation was not even a shocked for her. 

"It's only you who knew about it right?" Hyunri asked

"Uh-h a-about that-"

Hyunr she was boiling inside, to cool off her mind but was stoped by the known "Cute Couple" Baekhyun and Aeri. 

"Ri-ah" 

"Yes!"

"Have you complete your work?" Aeri questioned. 

"Na-h I feel stuffy right here"

"Is it because of Kris? " Baekyun pop out behind Aeri and wiggle his eyebrows. 

"H-huh What?"

"Duh! It's written all over your face that "I like Kris""

Another traitor, Hyunri thought and glare at Aeri. Damn she was frustrated, her was betraying her one by one and all she could do was to glare and glare. 

"Ri I didn't told him" Aeri shooked her head. 

"Hey don't glare at my baby like that it was Luhan who told us"

"US" the said words strike Hyunri, it means everyone in the room knew about her crush. 

What if Kris had known of her feeling for him?

It was embarrassing, she face plamed and went to the source of everything "Hana!"

Hana turned around to see Hyunri red face "You did this to me I never expect it from you" 

What did she do? Hana was confused, the guys stop enacting.

 "You told Luhan that I like K-" Hyunri saw Kris tilting his head and looking at them. 

Hana understood and scowled at Luhan who was standing beside Hyunri. Luhan knew this would happened. 

"I didn't mean to, I swear it was slip of tongue" Luhan said

"Slip of tongue or not you told her that I told you she like him" 

Kris was amused with the commotion president like someone

"Who is the guy that our president like?" 

Hana and Luhan stop bickering and Hyunri was all red.

"Is it someone we know, come on tell us" Kris was in the mood to tease his class president. 

Hyunri fidget for a while and divert her gaze to Yikyung sending a message of help me from her eyes. 

"Huh Kim Myungsoo! Y-you like him?" After asking the question Kris follow Hyunri gaze which was supposed to direct towards Yikyung but Kris saw Myungsoo painting tree who was  behind Yikyung. 

Every eyes in the room were diverted to Myungsoo who was busy with the craft, feeling every eyes on himself Myungsoo looked up and say "What? I know I'm doing it right ok"

 Myungsoo was present there for the whole time. Mrs. Park has given him a punishment and told him to paint the decorative items. With the earpiece plug in he didn't hear anything. 

 Hyunri was shock, she didn’t notice Myungsoo presence.Still stubborn on "I'm going to hide my feeling forever then to confess" she goes along with Kris assumption.

 “Hehe... It is like that” every eyes in the room widened.

 “-but you tell me that she is crushing on Kr-” Hana quickly hit his head, thanks to god Kris didn’t heard Luhan or else another shot of question session might hit them. 

 Kris couldn’t believe that Hyunri likes Myungsoo, he have enough knowledge about the the said guy.

 Kris wondered how Hyunri could fall for a guy like Myungsoo.

 "Hyunri and Yifan come to the principal chamber" hearing the announcement Hyunri and Kris leave but before leaving Hyunri send a glare at Hana and Luhan and mumble “like girlfriend like  boyfriend” 

 "Hyunri-ssi likes Myungso?" Suho question cause it was different from what they heard from Luhan. 

 "-but Baek told us that she like Kris” Chanyeol said in amazement 

 “I started to ship them” said Tao

 “Guys she still like Kris, it just that Kris assume that she likes Myungsoo” Lay explain the situation, why his friends were anxious whether Hyunri like Kris or Myungsoo he had no idea. 

 “Really?" Lay noded "Phew! It's a relief then I want Kris to end up with Hyunri-ssi, our cute President” said Sehun

 

Principal  Chamber 

 

“Hyunri and Kris I’ve notice that both of your parents didn’t attended any of the parents teacher meeting, so I want both of your parents to be present here by tomorrow there are some important issue that I need to discuss with your parents” said the principal strictly.

Hyunri thought about her parents, her father is out of town doing his job he hardly visit them, her mom is busy with her small business of fast food. How was she going to convince her mother. 

On the other hand Kris wasn’t close with his parent and they never care about him, Kris and Hyunri both sigh and leave the chamber.

They didn’t say anything both submerge in their thought then Kris saw Hyunri going other side of the corridor instead of the auditorium 

 “Hyunri-ssi where are you going?” Kris ask her

 “I’m going to refresh my mind” Hyunri said looking so down I mean both were upset 

“oh”

 "Want to refresh your mind too” Kris was taken by surprise

 "Jusy follow me" May be it was the bad mood she was having that Hyunri didn't act shy infront of Kris, she lead him to the wide field of the school

 “What are we doing here?” 

 “Look up in the sky”

 “What?”

 “I said look up in the sky" Kris feel the roughness in her words. He silently followed her words. 

 "Isn't it beautiful"

 Kris looked up and saw the scattered blue sky, he didn't fail to noticed the varied ranges of clouds shape. 

 It was evening, the sun was calm heading towards its home to west, the wind was blowing making both of them to inhale a refreshing breath. 

 "Now run"

 "H-huh" Hyunri was running around the field, her head held up towards the sky as if chasing it. She was laughing like a maniac, on cue Kris started running looking upward. They don't have to worry about hitting on something. 

 Cold breeze hit his face, he felt like chasing the sky too. He began to run faster and soon laughter erupt from his pharynx. 

 Hyunri turned around, she smile at Kris, atleast he was in a good mood again like her and continue her run. 

 "Uff" both panted hard and lie down on the grass, their chest heaved up and down from the extensive exercise. 

 "This is weird but I feel good thanks to you"

 "Pleasure is all mine"

 "Yah! " there goes their good mood 

"What on earth you guys are doing here, I've been search-" Hana was red, she looked for them in each and every places of the school just to find Kris and Hyunri chilling out in the field. 

 Hyunri and Kris get up, they ignore Hana rumbling

 "We should do this sometimes" 

 "Sure!" Hyunri smile, did she have moment with Kris. 

 "Yah! You are dead, don't-"

 "Sorry, but you could have just give us a call"

 "Stop cutting me in the middle, yeah I could h-have call you b-but b-"

 "That's what I thought" 

 Hana saw Hyunri walking away

Did they make out?